Be careful with your topics! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Thanks for sharing the information. I am a newbie, I needed it, my required 100 posts have not been completed yet and therefore I am not being paid. Do I need to create a new topic now? I think it would be appropriate to leave comments to complete the required 100 posts. Because by the time my 100 posts are completed, I will have a lot of knowledge, experience and information. And it will be easier for me to create new topics.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

Many new members like me thought creating topic is an easy thing in the forum,so they focus on creating topics so they can get enough of reputation, well am taking my time to know more about creation of topic rules before I start something of such @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

It not easy ,but it also easy if we make research and if we make use of the search option, I actually got a warning point for creating an existing topic, so I have make up my mind to thoroughly make use of the search option before creating another topic to avoid a warning by the moderators

Yes, you have a right. We must continue to publish topics that are useful to us and to others so that we do not make mistakes and our account is banned. The most important thing we must do is respect the laws and work to implement them when we publish a new topic useful for you and others if you want success in the forum.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Tesco said:

Well is a good idea, we the newbies or Jr.members need to understand the ways and manners in which we can create topic and make useful, interesting, meaningful and educative contents, everything take time, gradual process is the way to achieve our aims and objectives of this forum, I always believe that if we carefully review our rules and regulations of the forum we will understand how to make meaningful topics and earn good reputations.

Like I have said to @Trainz, dont rush I'm making topics, you all need to be familiar with the search option, I may have lot reputation in the forum but their things i still dont full understand, we need to take our time and devote it to the forum if we want to know almost everything in the forum

47 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Like I have said to @Trainz, dont rush I'm making topics, you all need to be familiar with the search option, I may have lot reputation in the forum but their things i still dont full understand, we need to take our time and devote it to the forum if we want to know almost everything in the forum

I am working with your idea, I have not work on any topic yet, I am finding it very difficult to do a topic, senior members are known to always create topics and I want to be like them someday , I will one day have to create some topics that members will benefit from from

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

37 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Knowledge is never enough for us, that way life is a learning process, we have to keep on doing re, reading journals, going through the senior members comments and doing extral research on how to go about making good topic and posting useful, interesting contents, we need to be patient and endure in other to master everything in this forum, we can achieve alot if we are patients to learn.

18 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I am working with your idea, I have not work on any topic yet, I am finding it very difficult to do a topic, senior members are known to always create topics and I want to be like them someday , I will one day have to create some topics that members will benefit from from

Am also working and following the footsteps of you @Jaafar Fahad Hassan to learn and gain experience in this forum, because am kind of finding some expects difficult to understand but going through the senior members posts I am already taken a step forward improving my work here, I believe one day I can create some good and very interactive topics, members will benefit from it and I will earn plenty reputations too.

17 hours ago, M.bello said:

Base on my own opinion on this topic you need to be careful with how you make topic on this platform, make sure your topic has useful content and information where other can learn from it and always follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/admin 

The most important thing in creating a topic is to search for the topic in the homepage of the forum, the search feature is one of the vital asset we should all put into consideration before create a topic, if not our topic can be viewed or regarded as a plagerism which may lead the moderators to give a warning point @M.bello

2 hours ago, Tesco said:

Knowledge is never enough for us, that way life is a learning process, we have to keep on doing re, reading journals, going through the senior members comments and doing extral research on how to go about making good topic and posting useful, interesting contents, we need to be patient and endure in other to master everything in this forum, we can achieve alot if we are patients to learn.

Am also working and following the footsteps of you @Jaafar Fahad Hassan to learn and gain experience in this forum, because am kind of finding some expects difficult to understand but going through the senior members posts I am already taken a step forward improving my work here, I believe one day I can create some good and very interactive topics, members will benefit from it and I will earn plenty reputations too.

You don't really need to rush your self trying to create a topic, the moderators or the admin did not make it as a Mandatory thing for members to cretae topic, so take your time and learn about it before trying to create

Actually I don't had any idea about new rules of this forum. I was working according to the old system. Thats why i would like to thank you for giving this information.

Edited by Linclon4
  • +2 1

If you are you are done with your first 100 reply, and you have started making your 20 daily posts then I think it will be very helpful and advisable for you to be careful with the kind of posts you'll make.

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The most important thing in creating a topic is to search for the topic in the homepage of the forum, the search feature is one of the vital asset we should all put into consideration before create a topic, if not our topic can be viewed or regarded as a plagerism which may lead the moderators to give a warning point @M.bello

You don't really need to rush your self trying to create a topic, the moderators or the admin did not make it as a Mandatory thing for members to cretae topic, so take your time and learn about it before trying to create

Absolutely right, am not rushing about it, am taking everything step by step, am gradually understanding everything regarding post, topic creation and even investment, trading and mining procedures, because cryptotalk forum is where you can learn everything, I always have faith that we will succeed in all our affairs, the goal is to be successful, and we are already working towards achieving it.

• Useful or interesting 2

16 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Absolutely right, am not rushing about it, am taking everything step by step, am gradually understanding everything regarding post, topic creation and even investment, trading and mining procedures, because cryptotalk forum is where you can learn everything, I always have faith that we will succeed in all our affairs, the goal is to be successful, and we are already working towards achieving it.

Am also doing same thing buddy, I met some cryptotalk members that I know that have getten a warning point by posting an already made topic, it better to focus on the search option before we create or do a topic

• +3 1

It's is encouraging to create topics on the platform, but the problem with creating topics is when you're not able to meet up with the requirements, you will end up either be sent a warning point or the post will be deleted. That's why you are suppose to study well before going ahead to create any topic. Thanks mates

• +3 2

Members of this great forum, I want to advice us to know how we will create topic, creating of topic has rules and regulations,you can't just think of something cryptocurrency related and post in the forum. Warning point is dangerous,it can make us loose the forum. @Biojay @The Game

• +1 1
  • +3 1

35 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Am also doing same thing buddy, I met some cryptotalk members that I know that have getten a warning point by posting an already made topic, it better to focus on the search option before we create or do a topic

Cryptotalk forum is the best place to have friends all our the world which we can share ideas and experience about cryptocurrencies together and more this forum to the better place, at least we should concentrate on the research side and focus on the topics that are meaningful and useful to the forum, but it should be gradual process.

27 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Cryptotalk forum is the best place to have friends all our the world which we can share ideas and experience about cryptocurrencies together and more this forum to the better place, at least we should concentrate on the research side and focus on the topics that are meaningful and useful to the forum, but it should be gradual process.

Actually the best place to make friends that will benefit us about cryptocurrency is here, the forum has been supportive in many different ways, making friends, acquiring knowledge, and earning some coins also for some little work. @Tesco

3 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Actually the best place to make friends that will benefit us about cryptocurrency is here, the forum has been supportive in many different ways, making friends, acquiring knowledge, and earning some coins also for some little work. @Tesco

Yes, I agree with you on this because s here we meet and now we are best of friends, the way you share knowledge and experience with me about cryptocurrency on the forum is so impressive, I am glad I met you and we are best of friends already, let's make the forum interesting for other members and share the little knowledge we have about cryptocurrency.

2 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Yes, I agree with you on this because s here we meet and now we are best of friends, the way you share knowledge and experience with me about cryptocurrency on the forum is so impressive, I am glad I met you and we are best of friends already, let's make the forum interesting for other members and share the little knowledge we have about cryptocurrency.

@Tesco am glad you have gained something from me, and I really find your comment good , and anytime you tag me I constantly reply do you because I know you need the answers. And anything you feel you need more advice about regarded to cryptocurrency,please don't hesitate to tag me🤗🤗👬👬

On 6/19/2020 at 10:26 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Thanks friend, it is very important to follow the rules that you refer, since these are general for the use of the platform, I hope that newbies and not so novices read them well, I have seen a few users with a high rank banned in the site...

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Tesco am glad you have gained something from me, and I really find your comment good , and anytime you tag me I constantly reply do you because I know you need the answers. And anything you feel you need more advice about regarded to cryptocurrency,please don't hesitate to tag me🤗🤗👬👬

With high speed, you are my role model so I can't hesitate to contact you for more information and enquiry about cryptocurrency because I believe you know more than me, I hope one day I can be able to teach some members to and be their role model, their mentor too, I want to grow big and be expert and give advice to other members about cryptocurrencies and share my knowledge, skills and experience with them.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Tesco said:

That's very true my friend , we make some friends and we discus alot of thing about cryptocurrency.am happy to be here and also happy to meet the friends I have met, they are very good people and you are also good to me @Tesco

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, Trainz said:

That's very true my friend , we make some friends and we discus alot of thing about cryptocurrency.am happy to be here and also happy to meet the friends I have met, they are very good people and you are also good to me @Tesco

Life here is different and more sweet with the friends I have here, we share knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies, we share ideas and suggestions many things for the greatness of the forum, I am pleased and honored to be part of this great forum and also put the best of my ability to make this forum great and better than any other forum.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Trainz said:

Members of this great forum, I want to advice us to know how we will create topic, creating of topic has rules and regulations,you can't just think of something cryptocurrency related and post in the forum. Warning point is dangerous,it can make us loose the forum. @Biojay @The Game

Yes mate you are absolutely right about that, we don't just post any topic of our chose here, we have to check if the topic has not been created before and also the topic should be meaningful or else it will be deleted by the moderators and you will be warn for that, and a warning is equivalent to half ban(2 days 15 hrs) without posting.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks.  This is a very important post for newcomers to how newcomers create new topics and all the general rules of the forum.  Newcomers must be informed about the rules of the forum before joining the forum.  And you need to get ideas from this post on how to create new topics so that everything will feel very important.  If you take this post seriously, I hope you have a good opportunity to easily express yourself as an effective and important member of the forum.

• +3 1

except all these rules there are some unspoken rules too which need to be followed too so you should follow them too in order to be a reputated member of the forum.

Reading these rules is the step to work here. Without them, the ban will be made, especially with regard to things that are prohibited to talk about In addition, there is a minimum number of characters for each topic to be counted And not to allow the use of translators because it causes many errors in translation and makes the speech incomprehensible.

• +5 1