Perfect sharing for new members - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Hello my friend, thank you for this educational post for writing topics. I am new here and I have not written any topic until now, but I am collecting information and keeping the rules that I must follow, and I am still moving within the beginners section until now I do not have much information about mining and cryptocurrencies, but I am trying In order to obtain and recognize this information

Thanks to these guidelines everyone should follow the instructions of the forum for beginners and others so they will get a positive reputation from the members of the forum in recognition of their efforts

I'm new here

We always get reputable and seek to get them in any form we always work honestly and honestly we must help new members to reach the level required to write fully useful topics

Thanks to everyone

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many tips that benefit everyone, especially the new members, and I hope that all members publish such important topics that help and contribute to the development and progress of this forum.

A good note. The new members should be distressed, observe the forum’s rules, share useful information for everyone, and respond in a respectful way to the forum’s actors.

Oh my friend i hope you are well thank you for the mercy of god in your present time for conveying this important message to us friend if you send us this message then we send this It will be acceptable to others and as an important one to all. I have learned from this topic of yours that those who are currently joined on this platform Thank you for giving us such a beautiful party information gift so that they can create new topics in full compliance with the rules and regulations.We hope that all those who are currently on this platform will follow all the rules and regulations and create new topics so that we can get more improvements on this platform. It will be difficult to follow these rules in the first place. If we all work hard then our reputation will increase and of course we want to thank you friend for giving me a chance to have a good day.

These are very important points that you mention in your post we must follow these steps and work very hard for getting positive rating because the rules of the forum is changed now and we get payment on these post where we get  positive rating

There are also some things that the post should consist of 100 characters as a minimum, and copying and pasting is forbidden. Also, you must respect all members and not offend anyone.

• +3 1

Don’t copy others posts.Do 20-25 posts daily which contain minimum 100 words.Always follow the rules.You have to do 100 free posts. You can gain knowledge about crypto currency from here.

@khalerkhaler

@hajk3e

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Thank you dear post is is really very beneficial from me but I can't do all the things like mining section is quite difficult for me that's why I am trying to learn more in beginners section and then I will also make a post in the mining section but I will try to follow all the things.

• +3 1

Yes sir you are right i am also do not know about this rule. Many people are not know about it. But i try to best to follow these rules. Comment should be informative and useful.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Your tips are really amazing and also useful,the beginners are really finding it difficult to create useful and high quality post,but I'm sure if they can read and assimilate these tips of yours,then they'll find it somehow easy to create useful topics

I am new at this site .I have no idea about this .I want to learn about this.When you don't know about any thing do not give your opinion so keep quite ....

This publication you have made is very good for anyone who wants to know and does not know about how to obtain a rating or rating +5 now if we can know how to obtain ratings like this in our publications.

Thanks mate to remained this forum rules once again this topic really useful for new members, because I notice some new members repeat same topics, you mentione search option really helpful when they post any topic, hope new members learn some knowledge through your topic..

My dear I read your post very carefully. And I have benefited a lot from reading this post. I didn't know about Cryptotal.com before. Now it is known. Thank you so much for posting on this topic. Thank you very much.

yes my friend this is very useful information for the new members on this forum they should to talk about the Cryptography and cryptocurrency that will help them to spare the knowledge about the the cryptocurrency and Cryptography they should to to connect with their work

• +4 1

It is compulsory to write easy and useful post that should be understandable for other members. When you write a post with all sincerity and your goal is to benefit others, you will get a positive evaluation. we hope that your advice will be beneficial for us. reputation depends on the number of useful posts. If we follow the senior members we can learn that how to increase reputation. The task will seem very difficult to you at the beginning of working in this forum.

I agree with you, some members are not fluent in English and use a translator without using a validator, so some words are incomprehensible, and there are also some who repeat old posts because they do not use the search button.

• +3 1

Yes, this is true. You must always follow the rules in writing an e-post and a comment to avoid deleting it. I hope to benefit from members ’posts to enable the ability to write the posts correctly.

• +2 1

Before conducting any participation, special research must be carried out and ensure that it reconciles the publishing laws. Care must be taken that the participation is not less than 100 letters. Members must abide by the rules and regulations established for the forum and abide by the publishing laws to ensure that good reputation is gained

• +2 1

Well published my friend, and I think that you have summarized many things through your post, and the new members have to be patient and work smartly and step by step away from the search for early riches, this is wrong and good luck.

My friend told me me about this forum saying that this is really good at gaining knowledge and earning money as well.