Perfect sharing for new members - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Dear mate a big thanks to you for that wonderful information you just share with us and am very so glad about this at least I know if I want to post a topic I should take my time now to post it on the right section and I must make sure the English is self explain. 

Many of us work in this forum. It is our duty to share our experiences.Older people in particular should share the content of all their work with newcomers.By doing this, all the hesitations will be removed from the newcomers. They will not feel hesitation.They will feel comfortable to work.

Hope you did a great job. And always be helpful to others. And for new members, be very reactive in this platform. Share what you know and ask what you need to know. Be an open minded person while you are in this platform. It will help you to be free from your doubts.

Yes i agree the points you provided here, i think we should be positive in our mindset to achieve the points you shared. I'm a new as compared to many but i see alot of spams or bad quality topics or posts here which kind of disappoint me but we can overcome these issues with perfect attitude.

Thank you my friend for this useful topic, this are the most important steps that we must adhere to in order to earn good number of positive reputation, for me am committed to this steps and try to make my posts beneficial, clear and easier understandable to people in order to achieve positive evaluation also appreciate my work.

These are good tips for new members .we need to guide them to creat topics correctly and we wish success to all members .this is a good opportunity and we there are many benefits from it to akk members .

It is the due responsibility of every members in the forum to encourage and it will bring him a good reputation .anf scan new and additional to encouraged their experience about this forum .

Hello there dear friend, these instructions would be very helpful to the members of the community and myself also. We should always research about the topic we are writing and we should write it in a simple and attractive way.

Thankyou.

Hi.

Basically, all of these tips only partially work. You can write a great message and not get any response. There should still be luck :classic_unsure:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

I am agree with you my friend I think all members can make the useful and informative topics by following your given tips. I will also try to use their tips for making the new topics because I am impressed by your post and your all given points are very beneficial to everyone.

Yes exactly you are right my dear. It is very actually information full report. Yes not begging for likes and more likes I think so we jus do work hard I think and do very happy write beautiful useful content here.

• +1 1

Thank you @Moaz I really liked your comment on this topic. You have been here for a long time, All of your points are very useful and easy to understand. I hope we all work together to build this community.

Yes exactly you are right I think it is best advice. We should choose the suitable section for this I think. Also simple question and about crypto currency only should be question I think.

Crypto is a platform where many members come and share their knowledge in a perfect way. We can say that the members sharing here is perfect sharing and this platform is a perfect sharing platform. 

Thank you my senior for sharing this useful information to us this will be benefit to alot of us beginners in the firum who have started posting newly and many people also because there are many things that we do not do in a proper way. I have become a member of cryptotalk in few days ago and with the support of my seniors members and others here am learning good things from them about cryptocurrencies now my knowledge about the forum and crypto is more than before. I really appreciate them all for their effort for creating what will benefit members old and juniors ones.

Hi dear thank you so much for this wonderful sharing and wishing us success. 

The steps you suggested are really meaningful and helpful and we believe in good future because if this forum. 

Thanks again!

Absolutely am very agree to you me as a member on this forum in my point of view all members should follow the rules and regulations of this forum share and get useful information and motivate each other about this forum

Very important topics @Zulaikha Hareem , it seems to me that every beginner should learn from this content and develop on this forum. Because it makes everyone pleased, and is what makes many progressive in field of crypto currencies to us together, and guarantees new knowledge related to the crypto world.

Edited by Gimini
Spelling mistake

good Point ,,,All things that you know can be shared here in this forum. We are all here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. I think this forum has made for all of us to be more knowledgeable about the crypto world.

• +1 1

We should share the benefits and rules of this forum with the new members of this forum or share their ideas about it. The problems of the newcomers should be shared.

Thanks for sharing with us the advice. In this forum, you can learn lots of things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. Always try to post comments which topic you know well. If you have knowledge about it, you can make your comments useful and informative. That helps you to get reputation. If your post are useless and irrelevant, you will get negative ratings also you can get banned by admins. 

The complete stage is for crypto talks and we are gathered to conversation around that as it were. And at whatever point we are arranged to post anything we must be exceptionally cautious that we are posting in right area. At that point continuously take after English dialect area.

Thanks for advice me dear . We all here to gain knowledge and so much information about cryptocurrency.  This forum is so good and helpful.. we want to share knowledge in this forum every member support each other. 

Thank you for your post senior.We often encounter many problems while replying to different topics or talking in different posts, which need to be solved. Looking at your post, I thought I could follow your steps to do better in this forum. And going into positions like yours. I want to be proficient to work in this forum. I have benefited a lot from your post and I will definitely try to do something better next time with learning from here. Thank you again and I hope you will help us like this with new useful posts. With best regards to you.😊

Yes my dear friend if you are new here So you always correct Please share a post so that Be very carefully and  follow the this Platform rules so that you can always succeed. You should first of all post or comment according to which you share the comment, first of all read the Topic Very Careful After it you Post or Comment on these platform. 

• +3 1