I would like to know your opinion - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

I believe that the price of Bitcoin currencies is a relative matter that is not fixed on a specific number, and the influencing factor is the market and the people who are based on the forum. More money.

I understand what you mean yes I am just like you I have a lot, a lot of questions about BTC and I do not understand how they are working, this question has come in its time thank you really I am uncle of the first section of your speech please any novice who entered the forum to check everything before starting work So he doesn't lose any of his fatigue.

Hello there, pal! I believe that one of the key reasons for the rise in bitcoin's value in recent years is the support of many businesses and individuals who use bitcoin as their primary method of payment for goods and services. Thank you so much.

Brother, there are manay reason of good topic in this platform for example crypto currency topic and bitcoins information sharing and peoples have not knowledge for scammers its to important topics you gave me❤️ and I also motivated for your support and also make good topic useful for every member I hope you understand my opinion.

Good luck my friend.

In fact, until the present time, I do not know the main reason for the increase in the price of Bitcoin, but I think that it will continue to increase during the coming period, and I do not know yet what is linked to Bitcoin from the reserves, as is the case with the currencies of countries that are linked to gold, for example.

I think that bitcoins have increased in price because they are limited in number and because cryptocurrencies in general have become popular in recent years, so their price will also rise in order to increase the demand for them, especially Bitcoin.

• +3 1

You have spent much longer time than me in the world of cryptocurrencies but what I think made the value of cryptocurrencies to rise is because the rate of demand is far greater than the rate of the supply.

Dear friend, I joined the world of cryptocurrencies only three days ago and I do not have much information, but the reason for the increase in the price of bitcoin is that there are only 21 million bitcoins in all the world

• +5 1

My dear friend, a nice participation from you. Yes, I have noticed a great development that Bitcoin has gotten in recent years. I am really ignorant of the cause and I want to know it and I think I will get my answer from the adults here.

We are facing a breakthrough technological revolution in the financial world, and this is something that no one can deny. Bitcoin was the basis from which this revolution started, so it is natural for it to be a leader in the high price race and I expect it to reach very high levels.

Yes, my friend, the noticeable and strange rise in the price of Bitcoin, I think, is due to the frequent use of cryptocurrencies around the world
Bitcoin has proven to be a strong and safe currency, and the use of it has increased

• +3 1

The value of cryptocurrency, particularly the Bitcoin is always increasing because of the popularity and must of the countries of the world are accepting cryptocurrency and it give many people opportunity to invest and trade cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency give the members a financial freedom.

• +1 1

If we compare the price of bitcoin ten years ago to its price now, we'll see a big rise.
The world changes every day. 
I believe that the value of bitcoin has increased due to the wave of Electronic Development and many electronic markets that rely on electronic currencies and the most traded which is Bitcoin.

Hello my friend, I think this forum is one of the best things that you can fill your time with because it is useful in all scientific and material respects

In my opinion, Bitcoin has risen in price in this way due to the great demand for it
As its value has increased very significantly in the last of these years
Therefore, most people are rushing to buy it, hoping that its value will increase more and more.

Hello my friend...actually I'm my opinion, many people are believing in bitcoins because they are very useful in our lives. Bitcoins are used by many people including business owners because it has many years in the market..thanks.....

The reason is due to the nature of the mechanisms of limited supply and the increase in demand for the currency, as well as the increasing scarcity of currency assets, as the global supply value of them is 21 million pieces, and also that most of the bitcoin investors are owners of the currency in the long term, the increase in demand for buying quickly affects its value.

• +3 1

My friend, exchanging opinions in this forum is the basis of knowledge and benefit, and from it everyone benefits from knowledge and material terms, so everyone becomes more knowledgeable and they earn money

The reason the price of bitcoin has increased significantly over the last 10 years is because the total number of Bitcoin is very limited at around 21 million, for this reason the price of Bitcoin continues to increase after the Bitcoin halving which occurs every 4 years. . Another reason is the large number of requests that make the price of Bitcoin rise while the supply is limited, the trust in Bitcoin is so high that it encourages people to invest in Bitcoin.

• +5 1

My friend, in general, the massive rise of Bitcoin in this time and now and the previous one is definitely the feature that characterizes the Bitcoin currency Bitcoin currency in general contains a distinctive feature which is that it is limited in number, that is, it is limited in number in terms of printing the currency, which is a maximum of 21 million pieces and cannot be printed More of it is this feature by which the price of Bitcoin is fixed, similar to gold, and it is the central currency to which all currencies are linked. For this reason, the branch of Bitcoin has been estimated recently to this day and all who use the US dollar have gone to Bitcoin for fear of the annual inflation of the dollar, bitcoin to Inflated never, but rises in the long run, and this is the direction of the great companies recently, meters, Paypal, Amazon, Tesla, Eileen Musk, in general, the richest people in the world, thank you very much.

Yes, you say it is correct, there is a very high price for Bitcoin because it is the first currency of cryptocurrency and many people trade it and countries have begun to rely on it.

Hello my friend
I believe that the reason for the increase in the value of Bitcoin is that investors continue to bet that the digital currency is on its way to becoming a popular asset.
Also, the importance of this currency derives from the fact that it lacks a center to decide on it, as it emerged from a network launched by unknown persons in 2008 and remained unaffiliated with any financial institution

The main reason that Bitcoin has that price is because it is limited and everyone wants to have Bitcoin and every day there are investors who enter the world of Cryptocurrencies and do it by buying Bitcoin.

I think there are lots og increasing due to which the price of any coin increase up.now a a days in the market the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day because every year lots of people are joining bitcoins. They are working on bitcoins and the popularity of coins increase up.

• +2 1

You can learn a lot about Bitcoin by reading the forum articles
As for the increase in its price, in my opinion, its great spread in all countries has made it famous and has become in circulation more than it has increased its value.