I would like to know your opinion - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

I think that the Bitcoin currency was created to change the financial system in the world, and because of its very successful project, its popularity increased and expanded and won the confidence of many people and companies, and this led to an increase in investments in this currency and its price increased.

• +2 1

The CryptoTalk Forum has proven to the world that it is the best, most trusted and distinguished forum among many forums, regarding bitcoin currencies, they are taking on a wide spread, and a great demand for dealing with them by customers, and there have become many large companies that deal with their customers by bitcoin such as Tesla I think that this is due to the advantages that these currencies enjoy, as they are intangible, quick to complete transactions, decentralize, have high specificity, I think they will dominate the global economy

• +4 1

The number of Bitcoin currencies around the world is limited and known, and because of their popularity and stability over the years, the demand for them has increased, and with the increase in demand, their value will increase automatically. For example, last year, their value was equal to about 30 thousand US dollars, but now because of the increased demand for their purchase and possession Its value is approximately $ 60,000

• +2 1

Well mate limited bitcoin supply not the reason to behind the bitcoin growth, because peoples need low transaction fees securely and speedily confirmed system, because they already frustrated traditional way like banks, in ten years technology and education level increase, so educated peoples know the ability of bitcoin because bitcoin use earning purpose are transaction purpose, bitcoin solve so many things and give the opportunity to live our life better

This rise in the price of bitcoin was due to the widespread spread it has achieved among all countries of the world and many investors have begun investing in this currency.

I think it is wonderful that the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing every day. This is in our interest, so we must not ask why there are many reasons.We have to start working hard because crypto world is going to be the future, It will be in our interest to be a part of it from now on.

I generally purchase Tron coin from the principal te and I do hold it and I generally acquire from it alot.. that is my assessment

The reason for this is the many wonderful features that cryptocurrencies have, and the Corona virus was a great reason for the rise in the price of Bitcoin, so that this virus made Bitcoin's features clear and clear

• +2 1

I think my opinion based on the matter of the increment of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is because it is now being patronized by a lot of people in the world and it's demand is far greater than its supply.

Specific number of bitcoins is one of the reasons that is right but also the demand and supply has a main role in this since it control the currency value and during these 10 years , demand and supply for bitcoin was huge and still until now that is why its price is still much better.

• Useful or interesting 1

In these past years you can see that the value of bitcoin has incresed to thousand of dollars. In the start it's price was just 1 to 5 dollar and now you can see that it's price is 60000 dollar and it is a too much big price dear friend.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. There are a lot of members who got profits through the bitcoin currency as it was worth several years ago less than one dollar and now it exceeded 20,000 dollars by buying bitcoin which is low in value and then selling when its value increases  thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

The world wants bitcoin because of its value that's why individuals and big companies are investing in bitcoin. The reason why there is tremendous increase in the price of bitcoin is because there is lots of adoption and the demand for bitcoin is high.

I think the reason for the increase in the value of Bitcoin is that there is a limited number of them
And because of the features it enjoys, the most important of which is confidentiality in dealing
And finally, due to the Corona pandemic, as digital currencies were considered safe and not contagious

• +2 1

These days, paper central banks are losing people's confidence.
These days people are starting to rely on decentralized money.
Therefore, the Bitcoin price has increased significantly due to the confidence of the people involved in it.
 But the logical and financial analysis of this relates to supply and demand.
I wish you the best.

According to my information, the price of bitcoin increases according to supply and demand, and in recent years Bitcoin has become very popular, as it has become reputable companies deal with it, which caused its price to increase.

• +2 1

Bitcoin was a revolutionary technology that probably changed the future of finances already. If you want to know more you have to read about Bitcoin . you can also read a few posts on the Bitcoin subsection of this forum that are very informative. its marketing value is huge as the mining rewards reduction every 4 years works to reduce cash inflation and maintain its value .

• +4 1

Well, my friend, I think that from ten years to now there are many developments that have taken place in the world, especially in the field of the Internet, and there are many people who were not aware of this cryptocurrency. I think it is the most wonderful achievement to work on. I do not know what the story of pizza is, but I will get to know it. I hope to learn more about it. This topic I thank you for making my attention on it

You've posed an excellent query. The key explanation for Bitcoin's high price is that fiat currency's maximum supply is infinite, whereas Bitcoin's maximum supply is just 21 million. In this short period of time, Bitcoin has attracted users from all over the world. As a result, the rarity of Bitcoin rises as more people enter the crypto world. And, since Bitcoins are limited, adoption is occurring all over the world, from large corporations to ordinary people. As a result, the price has risen significantly, and it will continue to rise as time passes.

Different types of coins and tokens are working in crypto market because each coin or token has its own team and projects and also use of that coin there fore it has different value and performance I saw many coins has granted much profits to their investors. 

Different types of coins and tokens are working in crypto market because each coin or token has its own team and projects and also use of that coin there fore it has different value and performance I saw many coins has granted much profits to their investors. 

There are many reasons that have led to an increase in the value of bitcoin in recent years, including the increase in companies and people who use bitcoin as the primary currency for paying their products and services, as well as because of speculators.

The price of the Bitcoin currency is determined by the demand and supply for it, and therefore the more people who ask to own Bitcoin, the price of this currency increases, as it is like gold with limited quantity and decentralization, and its price depends on the buying and selling requests.

Many people are dying in bitcoin, but I'm learning every day as time goes by, and I still find time to read trade papers about cryptocurrency. It was thought to be a fantastic opportunity and a wonderful group of people to collaborate with and learn from...

Surely the value of bitcoin has increased very significantly and many investors have made huge profits, I think the great spread that bitcoin has achieved in most countries of the world is the reason for its rise in value in addition, many large traders and investors believed in this currency so its price has risen.

My dear friend I want to tell you that about my opinion on this Farm you should to focus on your work and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work to get the money and you are not able to do anything

• +4 1