I would like to know your opinion - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Bitcoin is increasing in popularity due to its popularity in Europe; it is used as a currency to pay for any online order, and it has risen due to user demand.

The prices increase as a result of the increase in exchange, and with regard to the Bitcoin currency, play the role that it is limited to a significant increase in its price due to the increase in demand and demand for it

Recently I joined the group in the beginning of work here  I trying to best my efforts because I'm not know about crypto so I only start my work I'm very happy to write their my opinion 

I think because of the successful investments in Bitcoin

you can read more if you want about Bitcoin

cryptocurrency let you do whatever you want but the real currency not

Yes you are i agree with you you share such a useful information here in this forum i am very happy being part this great platform thanx for sharing this

I have been knowing the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time now and I personally think that the increase in the value of Bitcoin is due to the fact that year after year there are more companies and people who invest millions of dollars in it, so thanks to that capital the Bitcoin has more and more demand every day and therefore it goes up in price. 

Yes you are right, i'm always ask my self, why bitcoin ?

personally i thing the creator of bitcoin is very very smart person, he could make his coin about 63k dollar just after 10 years, there is a secret somewhere and satoshi know it.

• +3 1

bitcoin is the most value able crypto currency in the world and it value increase from last 10 years and it not increase it reach at its peak value due to demand of crypto in the world market i think bitcoin is like digital gold and we can use it to buy various things so due to its demand its value increase in the world.

Good topic, my friend, since its inception until now, Bitcoin has made fantastic profits for the people who invested in it, and in my opinion it will continue to rise because it is a practical and easy-to-use currency. I think it is the future of the financial markets.

Welcome again my friend, the value of Bitcoin has increased a lot in the past ten years, the year in particular has increased tremendously, what determines the value of the cryptocurrency is supply and demand, and bitcoin has increased its fame significantly, so the supply on it also increased, which increased its value, this It is the main reason Bitcoin has risen in value.

• +2 1

I have an opinion of everything, as a person I have an opinion of everything in this life . My personal opinion is that we always strive to fulfill the dream of working together . To be one hand to be stronger . A person needs his family next to him in order to fulfill his dream and to be a successful person

My opinion is that It's a wounderful forum for learning as well as earning. You get these 2 opportunity at a same time .If you want to improve your English its help you a lot .

The value of the Bitcoin currency has increased dramatically and unexpectedly in the market. Bitcoin has achieved a boom in the world of cryptocurrencies and is unexpected due to the demand of international companies and some countries to adopt this currency for trading

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am a beginner in this forum, but I have read many posts and searched at length in this area and found that many people believe in the Bitcoin currency because it is useful and easy to use and its future is prosperous and there are many people who use this currency because it is useful and easy

Well, my friend, I think that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and because of the development of encryption over the past years, the demand for it has become a lot for trading and investment, especially that you work with it through the Internet and from inside the house and you are making a good profit, so the price of this cryptocurrency has increased.

• +3 1

I think that this is due to a technical defect on the site that may happen sometimes, and it is a normal thing that can happen at any time, but the matter is quickly corrected and the defect is fixed and the tape returns so do not worry

Hello my friend
Yes, indeed, what Bitcoin has done over the past ten years has been shocking. It has reached unprecedented levels inexplicably
I think that a currency like Bitcoin must receive support from some party or body, in order to be able to continue with this strength
It could be a country or a multinational company

Well I just joined the party this year. But with what I know , BTC has really Rose to tremendous height during all this past years. And the good news is that it is a soaring high. 

The price of Bitcoin has increased due to the great demand for it and the large trading volume that it has, and this is the case for many other currencies such as BNB and other popular cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

In my opinion, my friend, investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable, especially Bitcoin because in previous years it was very cheap, not worth one dollar, but its price is now more than $ 20,000.
Consequently, investors made big profits when the price of Bitcoin rose because they bought it when its price was very low

Hello my friend
I am a novice in this forum, but according to my information, I believe that supply and demand is the reason for the high cost of this currency, and also the reason for this currency's high cost is that it is secret and dealing with it is not restricted and no one can control it
Good luck to you

This question haunts many economic analysts, as Bitcoin reached a price of $ 20,000 less than 10 years after its launch in 2009 due to the increase in the number of investors in Bitcoin because investing in Bitcoin is profitable due to price fluctuations and this led to an increase in Bitcoin prices.

The speed of Bitcoin transactions, as well as security and high privacy, is what makes people want to own Bitcoin, and because Bitcoin prices depend on supply and demand, their prices increase with the increase in demand for them, and because Bitcoin is decentralized, it provides freedom of money all over the world.

Bitcoin is different and the increase comes on the size of the demand from the currency and the strength of the cryptocurrency and the difficulty of mining for that bitcoin has the highest price which is the price of the increase value.

And I, like you, too, I was in the beginning, I did not appreciate the value of digital currencies due to my ignorance of their importance and the extent to which they have reached, but after reading many articles, I found that I missed a lot, and I think that the reason for their importance is that they are rare and limited, which makes the demand for them.  It is now estimated at $ 57,000

• +1 1

Well as for me I don't have much to say about this but like seriously for the past many years bit coin price has kept on increasing more than the way we can imagine