I would like to know your opinion - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Hello friend, yes, of course, one of the reasons for the high price of Bitcoin is the limited number of them, which so far amounts to about 19 million pieces, but the other reason is the increase in demand for them, so their price is determined by the supply and demand for them.

@Gooooku

• +3 1

I think that cryptocurrencies have a good future, and we are starting to see this at the moment, through the increase in the exchange in recent years and how it has become the talk of many people, I advise people to give it a try.

Hello friend, I conducted research on this topic and it became apparent to me that the price of Bitcoin is rising because it is rare and limited, and it is nearing the end of the mining phase.

• +2 1

Because bitcoin during the last ten years has increased the number of investors significantly, and relative to countries, currencies do not increase in this way because their investments are according to the capabilities of the country.

• +2 1

The price of Bitcoin is very high, almost in half, estimated at about 20,000 thousand dollars. I think that this currency will rise in the near future.

• +2 1

Sorry I'm unaware about your topic I'm new one and I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information I'm still learning about what basically cryptocurrencies so sorry from my side.

• +1 1

Well, my friend, I think that the secret of the huge price increase is that the Bitcoin work was the cornerstone of the spread of the digital currency, as it was traded very widely, and that its price has increased tremendously in the past years and we expect a rise 

• +4 1

I just joined this platform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it. Sorry from my side. A day will come when I will be able to answer your question.

• +2 1

Now Bitcoin is in a good position and a lot of people have made big profits with Bitcoin, as its marketing value has become huge

Most of the people relied on the principle of trade. They bought currency for cheap and waited for its expense

Dear friend when the bitcoin comes in the market the rate of the bitcoin is not much high even the website gives us opportunity to earn  bitcoin in free but dear friends  we never give attention toward it but in this way we make our loss .

It made people a lot of profits through bitcoin, and if they were compared during the hard years to last, we will see a big difference, and today its marketing value is huge, as it has a good reputation in cryptocurrencies and trading in it is safe

There are three reasons that contributed to the increase in the value of Bitcoin and reached what it is now .. Firstly, institutional investment, meaning there are large companies that entered into investing Bitcoin, such as PayPal, which added to its system the method of payment with Bitcoin .. Secondly, the media momentum and the hype that Bitcoin got through the means of communication Third, Elon Musk supported cryptocurrencies through his tweets, and Tesla bought Bitcoin for a billion and a half ... and this gave Bitcoin the legitimacy that it needed, and this is what contributed to the rise in its price value.

Cryptocurrency is one big game that has received value because we give it value. Currency or cryptocurrency exists as long as people believe in it. A lot of people believe in bitcoin that is the essence of its value.

Throughout these years I did not know much about the world of coding, but by joining this forum I discovered many equations about coding and coding arts, how the world needs bitcoin currencies and how they were traded and many people have made many profits through bitcoin and through research results we can  To note the great difference this currency has made in the last five years

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend because the Bitcoin coin is the best currency that has appeared for easy use and circulation. And it became very popular, so many people used the Bitcoin currency, which made this currency develop and become the most important of the remaining currencies. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Many people are already benefiting from bitcoin; bitcoin has become so strong and beneficial to anyone who uses it that it has earned a reputation of cryptocurrencies. It's understandable that bitcoin has such a high value because so many people believe in it to the point where they invest and trade in it.

Hello my friend my opinion I think riptor talk is better platform than other platform other platform are scamming people for their own benefits gripper talk is one of the good work cryptocurrency platform that I used because it in this platform you can we talk minimum minimum amount of money another platform you have this at the limit

Thanks for useful information that you provide us, I heard this information for the first time. Undoubtedly that all the countries are going towards the digital currencies,  and surely the crypto currency will be one of these famous currencies , but it's value is depending on the demand of it around the world.

You've posed an excellent question. The key explanation for Bitcoin's high price is that fiat currency's maximum supply is limitless, whereas Bitcoin's maximum supply is restricted to 21 million. In this short period of time, Bitcoin has drawn users from all over the globe. As a result, the rarity of Bitcoin increases as more people enter the crypto world. Furthermore, the number of Bitcoins available is small, and adoption is slow.

It is scarce, in the sense that there is a limited total availability, and it has been fully implemented over the years due to its application and network security. 

Bitcoin was a game-changing invention that has already altered the financial landscape. If you want to learn more about Bitcoin, you can read about it, review the whitepaper, and watch instructional videos on how it works. You can also read a few of the papers.

• +1 1

أهلا وسهلا بك صديقي في الواقع ، و Bitcoin هي العملة الأولى المشهورة في العالم ، حيث اكتسبت شعبية كبيرة لفترة قصيرة و زاد الطلب عليها من فترة في عام 2009. كان سعر البيتكوين أقل من واحد والآن وصل إلى نحو 70 ألف دولار واكتسب هذا السعر المرتفع بسبب الإقبال الشديد عليه

We all know that everything new starts from the beginning and then starts to rise in order to reach the peak, so does Bitcoin .. At the beginning of its inception, it was an unknown currency, but now most countries of the world are trading and investing through these cryptocurrencies, because of their support by Forum members because we earn money and knowledge thanks to them.

• +4 1

The fact that the price of Bitcoin has risen is the limited number of coins in the whole world (21 million Bitcoin) and the confidence in this currency and the lack of a competitor to it in the beginning are all factors that affected the great price increase that we are seeing today.

The fact that the price of Bitcoin has risen is the limited number of coins in the whole world (21 million Bitcoin) and the confidence in this currency and the lack of a competitor to it in the beginning are all factors that affected the great price increase that we are seeing today.

Yes you are right it was the first and it is the most famous I agree with you you share such a useful information here in this forum I learnt a lot from your topic I am very happy being part of this great platform