I would like to know your opinion - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

For the first time when a such product or service access the market will be with the reasonable price, with the time if this product or service will be accepted by a lot of people will gained its value, about Bitcoin is more special because is new and is like money, is the first who compete with USD and Banks, and with it there is a high chance to success, for this reason a big investors invest on it. The role of the popularity in the market it is very important!

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I want you to imagine the last 10 years where bitcoin started and today how fast that was, the price of bitcoin grew rapidly but the truth is there is another problem .,there is a huge gap today and there is no way to tell where to place some credit, because today the coin is stunt and quiet and still waiting to see what would happen to it soon.

• +1 1

Bitcoin was invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The price of bitcoin has increased pretty much in the past 10 years and at present it is the most valuable cryptocurrency.

It took a few years for it to reach the price it has, but it had the advantage of being the first to become known in the world of cryptocurrencies, that is why once it was adopted and included in the trade, its price varied as the holders were gaining confidence in it and new investors arrived who injected capital into it, altcoins have come from it and even tokens are the children of bitcoin, it is the benchmark, I think it will continue to escalate in its price in the coming years, by 2021 it can reach a price of more than 15 thousand dollars, let's wait to see how the covid-19 pandemic leaves the economies of the countries, but almost certainly, in my opinion, it will rise this coming year.

Scarcity actually accounts for bitcoin huge rise in the last year, of course, this combines with a growing public interest in owning this asset. Let's bear in mind that bitcoin, as any other asset sticks to supply and demand general principles. That's why many analysts have predicted this asset will keep rising in price over the time, especially as bitcoin become scarcer every halving and more people is now holding bitcoin for the long term and are not willing to sell it at all.

• +2 1

Because you are therefore storing Bitcoin without effort or anything in secure wallets in his view, looking to the future, which is that all transactions in the future will be electronic through algorithms and through a network of Blockchain that has never been hacked and proves its success

A good topic for discussion and difficult at the same time to talk about it because it is the people of competence to answer this
I will give you my own opinion. Bitcoin is affected by the outside world and is not affected by the inch. Good news for Bitcoin makes buyers buy large bitcoins, which helps its rise and vice versa

El 17/6/2020 a las 13:43, Gooooku dijo:

Bueno, me acabo de unir a cryptotalk hace 4,5 meses y era irregular porque no sabía muchas cosas sobre el mundo de las criptomonedas, así que hice una investigación sobre las criptomonedas y todavía creo que me perdí una parte de ellas. Todos sabemos que el mundo quiere bitcoins porque vale. Entonces, mi pregunta es cómo el valor de los bitcoins ha aumentado tan enormemente en estos últimos 10 años. La razón es porque hay bitcoins limitados o por alguna otra razón. En estos 10 años, ninguna moneda de ningún país tiene un incremento tan grande como los bitcoins 

and how is it possible to obtain cryptocurrencies? I am also a beginner and am a bit confused with this whole process. Can someone explain to me, please?
7 hours ago, Marco Goncalves said:

Como la moneda del futuro, la alta demanda del BTC hace que el precio sea más alto, en el futuro el precio aumentará y llegará a precios que ni siquiera podemos imaginar.

Cuando hablamos del futuro, a cuanto tiempo aproximado estamos hablando? Soy nueva en toda esta aplicación y hay demasiadas cosas que aún no logro entender. Sin embargo por medio de los comentarios trato de informarme.

El 7/1/2020 a las 11:30, Frank Castle dijo:

Trabajó en el campo de las criptomonedas, especialmente Bitcoin, una gran cantidad de personas de todo el mundo y esto provocó un aumento en la demanda de las mismas además de aumentar su precio con el tiempo y se considera una gran oportunidad para que las personas trabajen . con y gana.

¿Cuál crees que sea la mejor manera de adentrarte en este tema? 

Soy nueva en todo esto y estoy buscando la manera de que el aprender no me tomé mucho tiempo. Pero tienes alguna recomendación que me pueda servir?

Why does the price increase of anything because of it's higher demand the more the demand goes the more the price will go high so that's why when no body knew about bitcoin it's price was 0.003 dollars and now everyone knows about it so it's almost 11000 dollars. 

Hace 3 minutos, mahmoodhosain96 dijo:

La razón del aumento significativo en el precio de las monedas Bitcoin se debe a su propagación y al aumento de su popularidad y usuarios en el mundo, ya que los precios de Bitcoin y las monedas dependen de la oferta y la demanda de las mismas.

Mientras tanto, no hay necesidad de saberlo ".movedores. y estoy buscando recomendación de enlaces que puedan ayudarme a aclarar algunas de mis dudas. Podrías recomendarme algún vídeo? Que pueda ayudarme con mi investigación?

Hace 2 minutos, Pathakayush dijo:

¿Por qué aumenta el precio de algo debido a su mayor demanda cuanto más aumenta la demanda, más subirá el precio? Por eso, cuando nadie sabía sobre bitcoin, su precio era 0.003 dólares y ahora todo el mundo lo sabe, por lo que es casi 11000 dólares. 

¿Cuánto tiempo tienes participando en esta aplicación? Realmente las recomiendas? ¿Cuál crees tú que sea la mejor manera de adentrarme en la plataforma? Conozco demasiado poco pero estoy intentando aprender.

I think this is not only for bitcoins limited supply ! This price going continuously up because of its need ! A lots of investor now joining bitcoin who first declared that bitcoin is scam ! But now they invest in bitcoin! This i called bitcoin magic !

I too have found this forum for a while, but haven't explored it enough. It is very interesting and has very good themes. I think the demand for bitcoins has caused their value to rise.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

The main reason for me its that its decentralized and a way to stay out of banks money, they just play with us and make us loss through a lot of financial methods, world needs crypto

i heard about the forum a while ago but didnt really checkd it out, but actually it has quiet some good content on it to be fair

This situation, in my opinion, is due to the supply and demand system.  Bitcoin is not very limited.  When people start buying it, then the price rises, when they don't need it, it falls

In my option was that this platform works very well. Because a lot of people will like it more in your version. There are still beginners, so you need to understand more about the topic of the platform.

Bitcoin has long been helping crypto-savvy people. Some trade it, and some invest at interest. Moreover, now it has a good price. ✔️

What has raised the price of bitcoin is its adoption as a main crypto, as well as the timely publicity that was done to it in due course and this attracted large investors who believed in it and today several people who have it are benefiting accompanied from the beginning