Responsible member of the forum - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

Creating new topics in the forum will be very good. I think newbies like me will be able to learn from this topics also increasing the information we have on the present topics which will benefit all of us. When I reach a certain rank I'll try to create more topics on what I've learned and if I know it'll help members then I'll be very happy to share

The truth is that I consider myself a responsible member of the forum because from day one I have followed the rules, I have been wrong sometimes but that does not mean that I can not get up and continue, it is key to know that we take into account many things so that we can go to the next level, so since we started we must study the forum and know what we have to do to take advantage of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you have raised the very important point about the posting or topics creation. Many user's of this forum, just creat to have reactionary purpose and miss many information as well post something that is actually never exists. Please make some time for searching and provide good work. I gurantee that if you have put some special things then the rewards will also be special. 

I think the same as you I think we all have the duty to create our own topics can be only one topic every day to keep the forum with new topics daily in which we can discuss and learn personally I am a new member and I have not yet found a good topic to create but I am sure that later when I have more experience and knowledge in the forum I will start to create new topics.

this is the good my friend many people are work on the cryptotalk but they do not know about it. they post the comment and topics. if you have the good knowledge and information about the crypto then you get the payment of the useful post.

This is true. There are a lot of posts asking members to start creating new posts, and this is necessary in order for this forum to remain full of new and useful information.

hello . now days many members are only replying to topics. some members might not have any topic in their mind that is worth sharing or they are not simply that good at writing so pushing members to create more topics so  I think it is something that we ourselves can solve just by creating a couple of topics a day we would have the solution to this dry topics 

Responsible Members are those whose creating their useful topics or replying to topics because this forum rely on information

Thank you for this topic, I agree with you. All members should create new and useful posts to increase interaction on the forum and share new and useful information.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I completely agree with you and I think that it is our duty as members of this forum not to just comment on posts, but to work on creating new and useful topics.

The lack of topics within the forum because moderators ban many active members within the forum in addition to the fact that there are many members whose only goal is to get money only and not to learn and share the benefit, we have to take responsibility for the development of the forum and we have to contribute anything we know.

I definitely agree with you friends that nowadays the forum topics are slowly finishing, forum members we should be alert of it, so that this can not lead us to the end of our topics, creating of topics is our responsibility as member of this great forum and we should remember that duplication is not allowed, so check wisely before posting any topic in the forum.

• +2 1

Its our responsibility to contribute to the forum. For this we have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Try make useful, relevant, informative,unique  content. Give positive reaction others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Actually we get knowledge from this forum from others members and our responsibility is that we also should to make create new topics for others and we should to share our knowledge and experience. 

• +4 1

You are right my friend really this platform provides us good opportunity to become a successful person so as a responsible members of this forum it is our duty that we should try our best for the betterment of this forum Because this platform pays us good amount of money so we should recommend this platform to our friends and family members. 

I am a new member and I have also noticed that in all the topics that I have left my response are old topics and there are few new topics, so your recommendation that we all create new topics is very good I personally am learning even more of the forum to begin to create topics of my authorship.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

Yes dude I agree with you that we should make new Post and topics rather then just commenting on posts. Because in this way you can provide  more chances and information to the people 

Yes I strongly agreed.  We all must have a sense of responsibility among us . We should not just rely on comments but create topics that help others because most people do just comments . We should be responsible for our actions and try to create posts with unique ideas.

You are right friend, now days many members are only replying to topics. The number of new topics is decreasing slowly day by day, we should also write new topics so that we can share our knowledge with other members...

• +2 1

It is important to start publishing topics, not just posts, in order to increase the activity of the forum and enrich it with more information, but we have to make it as useful as possible and rich in information, as random topics are removed and may expose us to receiving warning points.

This forum should be considered as a trust in our hands. We must have a sense of responsibility on our own and not look at the supervisors to correct mistakes. It is our duty not to make mistakes and facilitate the work of the supervisors. 

• +2 1

The responsibility imposed towards us by the forum is no less important than any responsibility outside the forum and in real life ... Therefore everything you kindly mentioned and mentioned is very important for all members .. publishing useful content is important for everyone. for the publisher and for the reader.

Responsible members of the platform should be ones that always are after the development of the platform and help in also achieving the aim of this platform. Mainly by obeying the rules and regulations.

I agree with you.

We have to be effective members of the forum and learn and look for new things in the forum to create related topics... I don't advise anyone to just answer the subjects.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I certainly agree with you, we must work as one family in this forum and present our best and work hard and sincerely to reach this forum to the highest levels by writing targeted and useful publications

• +3 1