95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

El miedo se basa más que nada en lo desconocido, por lo que antes de emprender un proyecto tenemos que indagar y asesorarnos con personas que ya tienen conocimiento y experiencia de la causa que  nos quitará el miedo pero no nos dará más confianza para emprender nuestro proyecto porque tendremos una base y un trasfondo por el que orientarnos esa es mi opinión sobre el miedo gracias y saludos.

Edited by royfajardo

İ totally agree with you. Sometimes, you might have seen the probability of earning from your crypto trade but you might end up not having you have correctly predicted simply because of fear. You must trade, you must kill fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for so informative post it is a real thing for so many people out there. It is still a good thing not to invest all your money in one currency and distribute your bank but not to take any risk will lose you money such as good as unnecessary risk.   

Really thank you very much for this beautiful subject, thanks to your subject I know a little how to achieve my goals, now I believe that fear is no longer an obstacle for me, thank you very much.

I agree with the name of this topic and author, but not completely, because you can lose your money/crypto in the crypto market or other markets, because of fear or feeling lucky or from excessive self-confidence, but all these problems comes from lack of knowledge, so maybe you need more experience or more things to learn.

• +5 1

Fear is our enemy, because if you let fear work for you, you lose a lot and lose big chances. But I will not deny that fear has already saved me from scams and fraud. But I always try to think hard and I don't let fear act on its own.

Fear is our worst enemy, it does not paralyze, it does not fog the view, it does not give us good advice. To succeed in any undertaking we must put fear aside, get it out of our way and ensure success.

• +2 1

Yes, I fully agree with this statement. You can not give in to emotions and you must think about your plan of action. Do not be afraid of new things, try, lose and then understand what is right and what is not.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, KirillRich888 said:

I agree with the name of this topic and author, but not completely, because you can lose your money/crypto in the crypto market or other markets, because of fear or feeling lucky or from excessive self-confidence, but all these problems comes from lack of knowledge, so maybe you need more experience or more things to learn.

You are completely true, my friend. All those comes from luck of knowledge and that is why we need to learn and practice first before we start trading or investing in cryptocurrencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/16/2020 at 5:14 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

100% true what you say. Fear is the main factor that makes oneself fail, we have to strengthen our mind to overcome fear and believe in our convictions in order to achieve our goals. Many times oneself is the cause of their failure thanks to fear, we must not allow it and always face it.

That is true, failure comes from the fear of losing a part of your investment, but you  must understand that if you do not risk you will not win anything and you will always be adrift. Therefore, you must take risks but with caution and with the right tools so that in this way you make as little mistakes as possible.

• +1 1

Very good post, the truth is that this information provides a lot to analyze and take into account the actions that one takes to achieve success.

When it comes to any investment, its all about risk, nothing is really sure, but what you can do is make your researches well before committing into any investment. If you're afraid to invest there's no way you can make profits.

Well delineated my dear! Fear is detrimental to investors. In other for us to overcome investment fear, we should:

• Make learning, knowledge a priority
  • Set goals. where do you see yourself in a year or more?
  • Start smaller, Get larger
  • Look at the bigger picture
  • Have an investment strategy
  • Don't be discouraged.

Fear of losing, fear of risking… These are the main consequences of our not being successful. They are simple barriers that we put ourselves as obstacles to avoid facing any fear. In the world of cryptocurrencies, having security and confidence will make a difference.

Excellent article. Certainly fear is one of the feelings that affects me the most when it comes to investing or not doing it. The fear of losing my coins causes me to block at times and miss excellent opportunities by not taking risks

You should never be 
afraid in
 this market, that will 
only lead you to 
lose money
  • hat a great topic you created many congratulations for that friend I really liked what you say in the thank you very much for sharing these valuable tips with all of us 
Edited by martcoinn

I agree with you very much, fear is one of the biggest obstacles for all of us who want to dedicate ourselves to this, the best way to overcome it is by intruding more and more every day and generating a strong confidence in ourselves.

I agree, many of the losses also come from the FOMO (fear of missing out), it happened to me and it is tremendous to be trapped like this in a currency, the same is given by the fear of investing, when we think of an operation, not it we perform, and then we see that it would have been satisfactory

• +3 1

I agree with what you say. People are afraid of investments because they think it is very difficult to understand and because they are very risky, but in order not to be afraid it is necessary to study and understand what you are investing in and where you want to go.

It was so interesting to read your post and i couldn´t agree more with what you have wroten,I even made a screenshot of it to take it into account for the future 😉

I cannot agree with you more, fear can dominate you, it is best to take some risks but of course with a little intelligence and not let fear take control of you