"Offer" renting signature for 60$ per month - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

"Offer" renting signature for 60$ per month

Hello there, signature for rent, weekly paying

15$ per week, I don't mind to negotiate.

I accept many payment method so don't worry

Feel free to send me your offer too, i have a good reputation, I am an active member.

• +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

This is a good way of working, but I do not think anyone will pay this amount. My friend, you have to ask for a smaller amount to be able to find a job or try to join the signature and Bounty campaigns in this forum.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

This is a good way of working, but I do not think anyone will pay this amount. My friend, you have to ask for a smaller amount to be able to find a job or try to join the signature and Bounty campaigns in this forum.

OK thanks for the advise, I am wondering how to find something to promote, as you see I am totally beginner in this field, I just wanted to try my luck with signature campaign, you said signature and bounty campaign where do I find those and will I find something to promote there?

As I can see you are promoting paxful services, will you tell how much you get paid per month to do so, I need to know so I can make suitable offers.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

To have your signature space rent out, perhaps you need to have more reputation and you must be an active member. I can see this account is registered in February with just a few hundred posts, probably you turned to this account due to you need to make money. It's not done that way, no one will buy up such signature space and even the price lol. 

Friend, enjoy the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

13 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

To have your signature space rent out, perhaps you need to have more reputation and you must be an active member. I can see this account is registered in February with just a few hundred posts, probably you turned to this account due to you need to make money. It's not done that way, no one will buy up such signature space and even the price lol. 

Friend, enjoy the forum.

As you can see I am totally beginner when it comes to signature campaign, I don't know how much people pay for this service, I have so many question needs to be answered about this campaign and even they are already asked, but no answers yet, posting this was for collecting information in the first place, as you said my account is registered in February with just few hundred posts, i think if this means something it means I am here to learn, I think cryptotalk was made to exchange knowledge in the first place and the pay per post campaign may be stopped someday, make sure you fill your pockets. Have fun.

I believe you can learn a lot from the forum and know all about how it works out around here; the rules, the signature campaign, the pay per posts campaign and everything if you had taken your time and go through the forum. I am definitely not against you for asking as it is better than breaking the rules but I am just ditching out my view on this; why now since your account is long registered. 

That's a rhetorical question, you haven't been active. 

I love the fact you are here to learn only and not interested in the pay per post campaign (but in the signature campaign, lol), how can you focus only one learning here without being active.

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I believe you can learn a lot from the forum and know all about how it works out around here; the rules, the signature campaign, the pay per posts campaign and everything if you had taken your time and go through the forum. I am definitely not against you for asking as it is better than breaking the rules but I am just ditching out my view on this; why now since your account is long registered. 

That's a rhetorical question, you haven't been active. 

I love the fact you are here to learn only and not interested in the pay per post campaign (but in the signature campaign, lol), how can you focus only one learning here without being active.

I am looking for a way to make more than 3 $ a day, I visited most of the sections in the forum, I am considering this forum as a bridge. 

3 $ a day isn't not enough, but can be a start to something much better, working myself like this is exhausting, so I am looking for something suits my needs, then after that I will start making money here for a bigger catch.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Cool, I think you probably start trading or investment. Learn trading if you don't know much about it with resources on YouTube, practice with little amount or register a demo account a Nominex Exchange to learn trading with demo USDT and start being a trader, I believe with that, you can maximize your income rather than depending only on signature. I am also a trader and I got part of my investment on here (I am not ashamed to say that). 

And there is a signature bounty going on in the Russian section, if you understand that language, you can join the campaign. Ask more from the moderators as I have limited knowledge about this.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Cool, I think you probably start trading or investment. Learn trading if you don't know much about it with resources on YouTube, practice with little amount or register a demo account a Nominex Exchange to learn trading with demo USDT and start being a trader, I believe with that, you can maximize your income rather than depending only on signature. I am also a trader and I got part of my investment on here (I am not ashamed to say that). 

And there is a signature bounty going on in the Russian section, if you understand that language, you can join the campaign. Ask more from the moderators as I have limited knowledge about this.

I am very thankful, I am gonna work with your advise.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You are at beginner level but aiming for higher is not thing to do.Keep working and achieve higher rank with good reputation.The time you invest here will bring you many joys where you will get many things as well knowledge of different things.Which is gonna help you in the future.At this reputation you can get good amount of signature or banner.You have to build strong profile and  higher reputation to get offers.

No one will pay $60 to rent a signature space easily. I think you should have a legendary rank and more than 3000 positive reactions to be paid $60 for a signature every month.

• +1 1

We had some signature campaign that they already finished, i suggest if there will be another signature join it. Though $15 per week will be hard to earn unless you have high rank (i saw on past signature).

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Guys, tell me what to do. I also want to earn $ 60 a month. The amount is small, but enough for coffee)
The bonus is still nice, though very low