Was crypto helpful - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Ues crupto forum os very helpful in both learning and earning. We gain knowledge enough from this forum about crypto currencies and its trading. And earn alot of money or bitcoins. So its a greate helpful for poor people and the people who don't work in any field.

Was crypto helpful

Hello my friends. As a new member in this Forum, cryptotalk is very very helpful, because it is an online investment, not just anyhow investment but the investment you earn from it. As for me it is helpful on my side

I found this forum of crypto very helpful, useful, informative, knowledgeable and outstanding because it provide me new and updated knowledge about the crypto currency and I learn so many things on daily basis here . Along with this, I can earn here on this website as well. So, it is a kind of grace for me to work here , on a forum like this.

• +4 1

Hi dear ! 

Yes you are right . This currency is very usefull  to send money across the borders. This is very helpfull for everyone in these crises. So everyone should get benefit from it. Thank you

Well at present we see that the use of crypto graphy is becoming more real since the world is increasing evolving we also see that the current global situation forced most of the population to make use of the network and internet.

• +1 1

yes crypto is to much helpful for us as all of us know that world faced the very difficult situation and in lock down we able to earn and learn from this forum so crypto is to much helpful in this situation.

My friend, I really hope that this technology will remain for life because it is really useful and easy to deal with together because it saves time and effort. The cryptocurrency will have a bright future.

Of course, the cryptocurrency will always be useful for online payments because it is easier, safer, and faster to transfer and will provide many advantages over the financial world that is governed by companies and banks. I hope this field will flourish more.

Sure, mate lockdown has pulled many people into looking for ways to make money online, and I hope many of them choose cryptocurrency trading. It's great to hear you're getting the chance to do live trading to supplement your income, but I hope you'll soon return to your office, as you'll miss full-time trading.

Hello dear friend, During crypto is a better place to make all kind of transactions without any restrictions and other people take this advantage and participated in cryptocurrency because they see how it is changing the world. Thank you.

Hello, my friend. In fact, the online exchange service is convenient and always useful to many people. As for the opportunity presented by this forum here, I am myself happy with it, and all those interested in the coding world should take advantage of this opportunity well, I wish all my friends here in the coding talk good luck .

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies are of great value in the market and can be relied upon to transfer money with low transfer fees, so we must take advantage of them. Thank you.

Crypto was extremely beneficial to me, particularly during the period of lockdown, because I had a lot of time to spend in the crypto world. During this testing period, I made a lot of money for me. @shakeelsherpao

Every thing was crashing about us۔family jobs collapsing lock 8 inside with little or no income۔it can help people during the pandemic to have an alternative to earn money

My friends, good day, of course, we can recognize the importance of encryption in our lives. It has many positive advantages such as ease of payment and trading between companies and people. It is a very important area in our time.

• +1 1

Hello crypto mate, I think this does not call for so much conversation because the cryptocurrency has been a saviour to most of the people around the world, so this has helped a lot of people around the world no doubt, I hope it's will continue it's development. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies help us facilitate the process of trading money and payments over the Internet as it enjoys confidentiality, privacy and speed in completing payments and transactions for users thanks to its decentralization.

Offcoure, crypto is very help full for everyone who wants to earn money online but it is not easy because in crypto space, you need to post things and you need some time to post in this crypto to earn money if you not have time to post and if you not have intrest you can't earn money from this forum. 

Yes crypto is help full because in the duration of lockdown in the panic situation of covid 19 .The people were out come from meat.they helped the poor student who's did not manage thair spendture.

36 minutes ago, Himaloy said:

Cryptocurrencies will help us in our daily life. Everyone needs money to earn a living. That's why cryptocurrencies help us with our daily expenses. I love the crypto world.

@Himaloy That's right, we all need money to live, that is something important in our life and we have to get it by working hard, here we have a good opportunity to do it, we just have to help each other and make the forum grow so that the benefits are good for all,
make good publications and that the interaction is of mutual help so that we are very well here.

Yes, it helped me..I'm grateful to have this forum.  During the closure period due to Covid, I have to find a source of income from inside the house .. Then I started with cryptocurrencies and it was very useful to me

The crypto is useful for me and for my friends i believe this currencies may change the world to a better place to live , i hope to remain for ever

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crgpto is really helpful, especially during the lockdown when venerable everyone less busy with other works. It happen to be a forum where you will earn and it's also make you not to feel bored because at least after every thing you will at the end earn.

Edited by Mica

Of course, crypto currencies will make payments, purchases and financial transfers more easy, safe and fast. I tried it a while ago when my traveling friend sent me an amount to my wallet, it was a great experience.

It is great to make money online from this site, but in return you need patience and a lot of work to get success. Keep putting up positive posts that contain information