Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Congratulations to you my friend you did a very good job, and that this number of reputation is evidence of your loyalty to the forum and I would also request you to make more such helpful post so that you can get more appreciation 

I hope all of you help this forum too so we could earn so much money from it for a long term and because that increase us insistance on publishing more good posts.

Appreciate is necessary for the good work every one want to get appricate from other myself I also received good reputation and get some follower so I also appreciate myself to do well. 

It is good to get a large number of good reputation points and this makes you more active and make more useful posts and comments because you know that there are people who appreciate your work on the forum.

Those that don't appreciate there selves for the little they attain or achieve in life are not simply encouraging themselves, but appreciate your self and be happy with the step you have taken, have confidence you will do better and am sure things will work out well. We need to build self confidence in our selves

I have many plans to achieve more and more on this platform. I am here to learn and to earn. This is a very good place where we can learn a lot of things. 

Yes, my friend, we must all members of this forum write a useful post in order to get the largest possible number of positive reputation. The post or post must be attractive so that the reader is attracted to your topic and get a positive reputation

As far as I'm a new member in this platfor,i have never archives anything in this forum but I know with time I will get something vital from cryptotalk,it will be my pleasure to become a successful member of the forum so as I can earn so much money from it and for a long period of time,I follow the platform because I knew it will keep me motivating people to join crypto currency.

There are so many post and comment in cryptocurrency,but yours are considered not to be deleted,so with this you need to be appreciated and keep working.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 AM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

Congrats my companion, arriving at 200 positive notorieties is an accomplishment worth celebrating, and this is proof that you are working superbly in the gathering, for this individual has given you a positive standing for distributing helpful subjects.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:54 AM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

Great job well done dear, your hard work really pays and i am sure very soon you will get up to 1000 reputation if you continues with you hard work, and I hope to follow you footsteps to work possibly more than the one you are doing 

4 hours ago, HasFahd said:

Those that don't appreciate there selves for the little they attain or achieve in life are not simply encouraging themselves, but appreciate your self and be happy with the step you have taken, have confidence you will do better and am sure things will work out well. We need to build self confidence in our selves

Well said mate and to achieve that I will suggest we focus on learning more about cryptowold first in the likes of this forum so that things can be easy for us while working in this forum and cryptowold at large, knowledge is light let seek it😉.

Appreciating is the best things everyone is expected to have, but you can't have all these alone with been hardworking to the duties attached to it, so for these one need to be dedicated and focus on the work and at end you will appreciate you self 

Personally  i think reputation  points will achieved according  to more quality posts in ctt forum. Visit my profile I received reputations  from my forum friends without begging for reputation. I write my own publications in forum & I also give reputations to other posts created by friends in CTT forum. 

Sir, you are absolutely right, we have to prepare ourselves to achieve maximum achievement on crypto.I started work on crypto 10 days ago.And i got my first payment today .I am very excited to make my first payment and I also advise all other users to make good posts and I will also make myself able to get good posts on crypto and write so that I can be a successful member .

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Congratulations to you on 200 reputations. Then I agree with you 50% and I would like to say that I think it is better to praise someone else's good writing than to praise yourself so that they also appreciate your good writing.

Dear friend, congratulations to you  for getting 200 good reputation. This is a great achievement indeed. I hope you will continue to  useful posts in the future so that your reputation is maintained and newcomers get encouragement and help from you.

Many Many congratulations to you dear that's what you deserve that's the result of hard work and the help of others, the respect of others i really appreciate you for the great result im working hard just for that days to get a good day like you

I would say that without caution you will be a reflection of what a member is.  We have this feature well so that others can appreciate us as well.  It is true that in order to achieve your goals you need to have a compliment for yourself.  You should compliment yourself before you want to compliment.  Believe in yourself that you can achieve and be better than yourself. We must have confidence in our ability to succeed and develop in the world of cryptocurrency and its various fields.  We just have to be patient and read more and we will definitely gain a lot in the future.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

@Raven Yes! When someone gets good reputation points for their useful content, he feels appreciated and is encouraged to do some extra in his writings and helping others. This creates an interest in working on this forum and also creates a great sense of popularity among the forum community with points of reputation. I congratulate you and appreciate your efforts to achieve this milestone to succeed on this forum. I would advise every member to never loose hope and do their best to make this forum grow as never before one day definitely you will be successful.

The more time you spend on this cryptocurrency to make more money, the more time you spend on this forum, the more you will benefit, the more you will learn about this forum. This is a very good and necessary forum, you can post good content here, post useful. Then you will get a good reputation in this forum. Get a good reputation.

You really have to appreciate the little you have if you're really aiming for many, 

Appreciate your failure if you're aiming for success

Appreciate your error if you really want to know more and you're still learning.

It is through this three major tactics that you'll love your stay here.5

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 11:52 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Well said mate and to achieve that I will suggest we focus on learning more about cryptowold first in the likes of this forum so that things can be easy for us while working in this forum and cryptowold at large, knowledge is light let seek it😉.

That's true mate, seeking the knowledge in this forum is indeed a nice and wise thing to do, it teaches us everything we really need to know about cryptocurrency,I have just spent some weeks in the forum but it like I have spend more already

Edited by HasFahd

Concerning the crypto market, openings are supportable step by step and advantages can be cultivated endlessly, gave that we are set up to each opportunity The comparable applies to the CryptoToc Forum as being significant for this market We ought to think about everything and every presumption, from the strength of

Manny manny congratulations brother uh done a good job i am new here and i will also work hard to get some good reputation