Signature - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How to make a signature?

I saw people talking about signature and the they used to have it in bitcointalk, i am wondering how can people got benefits from them, one day I saw someone here in this platform "showing a monthly payments proof" and I bet he is doing it.

Is it possible to rent your signature? 

Approximately how much? And how?

"We grow by lifting others"

This forum has no pay-per-signature campaign only pays us for the useful posts we create in if you want to add your signature you can look for the right theme in the search engine and learn how to create your signature 

1 minute ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

This forum has no pay-per-signature campaign only pays us for the useful posts we create in if you want to add your signature you can look for the right theme in the search engine and learn how to create your signature 

Oh finally someone responded, OK I know cryptotalk doesn't pay for signatures I am just wondering how to start or make a signature here, I saw a lot of people here have a signature despite the fact that cryptotalk isn't paying for this.

3 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

1 hour ago, Majeshi said:

Its simple! You can add anything to your signature according to the forum rules, just go to your profile settings and click signature. You can earn money by renting your signature, but i think many companies or business owners they like to rent a signature with high ranked account like seniors. I rent mine for 0.0035 BTC per month! You can also use it for sharing your referral links and earn money for refer friends to any site.

I will try my luck, I just want to know how to create a signature, I have looked for it on in my profile, but I found nothing.

Could you please be more specific?

I hope this works, easy money is always welcome

Yes, there are people who are very experienced in this field and they expect the market news accurately, but for the prices, they differ from one person to another, they take about $ 50 on the expectation.

If you want to add a signature you can go 

To your profile then to settings after this choose 

Signature and add it after this my friend

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٦١٤-٢٢٥٠١٤_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dear signature in the Cryptotalk forum is different from signing in the Bitcoin Talk forum, each forum has its own signature and can only be used in the forum itself, there are signature campaigns that pay you some money for carrying a special advertisement in your signature. Your rank must be good, look for the campaign, and apply for approval before you can sign up for the campaign.

12 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

Oh finally someone responded, OK I know cryptotalk doesn't pay for signatures I am just wondering how to start or make a signature here, I saw a lot of people here have a signature despite the fact that cryptotalk isn't paying for this.

Yes Cryptotalk doesn't pay for running a signature but those who have signatures linked to their profiles they must be benefiting from them through referral commissions when someone joins vai their links.

• +1 1