Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Life is full of lessons, and whoever wants to earn must have the spirit that wants to learn and continue to take lessons and learn from them

Life is like an institution which always try to reach you , every moment that it is a good one or bad one it has a lesson in it so we learn everything from the life even in its ups and downs.

I appreciate your post and i am agree with you, we can not stop learning because learning is most important in our life and we know that learning is a key of success. We should must work hard and achieve success in this platform.

Learn more you can earn more life never stops teaching but you have to start learning by yourself because lesson of life is too much difficult try to learn by yourself so life will not teach you.

@George10 Sir you said absolutely right the world is best teacher for us.As a member i appericate to you for sharing such type of information.This is too much useful.Time and peole is always best teachers for us in the term of learning.

Obviously dude as life is complete series of evolution and changes so there are a lot of new things added on everyday basis we should keep pace according to it, learn new things which make our lives and our career batter

Thank you so much for creating this motivational content that really helps the beginners to move their interest in learning side. It is so true that there are so many opportunities from we can learn a lot of knowledge. Even we should also learn from our mistakes that will definitely help us to be strong in every field of life.

Your words are correct and sad, in fact, because learning does not stop and we die and we still have not learned everything.

Learning and knowledge are everywhere, and we must continue to learn and not stop at a certain level.

Actually Life always teach you new things. Everyday we take new experience from our life and we get some valuable lessons and because of that I am earning a lot from my trades and make more money than losing.

in your problem solving. In crypto, the more you learn, the more you will earn..Crypto talk is a great which helps us to learn about cryptocurrency here we can learn from our mistakes or learn from other people's experience 

I will quote a quote from a philosopher and amend it (I learn then I am alive). Everything you go through during your day must learn from it and gain experience. Today I am better than yesterday and tomorrow I will be better than today. This is what I rely on even here on the cryptocurrency forum. 

Yes dear you are absolutely right strongly admit your opinion because we taught something new in every minute so we should to be prepair our self for learning because if we stop learning we will be loser will not able to survive can't compete the world so learn from every where.

You are right my dear friend, learning is the only thing that has no end. We learn from everything in this life and we also gain knowledge from our various activities in life, whether daily or at any time.

Your sayings are hundred percent truly sayings. Life is full of difficulties, sorrows and exams. We should always remain smart tricky and at level one to deal with that sorrows and exams. We should learn new things and acquire new experiences in order to compete the new happenings in life.

It is as if you stop breathing when you stop learning; we must continue to learn in order to provide a better life for ourselves and our children.

Hello dear friend, I think that the topic you raise is very important in my opinion that education in various aspects of life is the most important thing for a person because education is the basis of everything and is the reason for the development of all societies And as we notice when there is no education, the society is backward and not prosperous. In short, education moves society to prosperity and an understanding of everything in life.

Yes If you have knowledge, then you can succeed in any field of the world.If you have to do any work in this world, then if you have any information  for that work then you will be able to do that work without any information you won't be able to work   .

Yes guys I agree with your  point. Life  don't stop teaching lessons. So friends you should be ready to learn . Here you  first learn the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency then be able to earn money here.

To reach success, you must learn first We can learn a way to work in all areas of programming, trading and investment, and thus the more we learn, the greater our profits

Learning exists, continues and regenerates as long as we are alive... We learn each and every living thing, whether about cryptocurrencies or life in general.. Learn from every new step we're doing all wrong we don't all publications of all suspension double it up...Learning does not stand with teaching or finishing the study stage.. Learning continues with Man until death

Hi dear how are you? You are right in this matter, as long as a person is alive he must continue learning, every day something new appears and we need to keep pace with developments in all areas of life to create a better life for us and our children in the future, I wish everyone good luck and more success.

Cryptotalk is a platform where we acquire knowledge When you stop learning it will be assumed that we must continue to learn to create a better life for us and our up comings. 

Life is the largest school in history, and through it you gain experiences and skills and learn lessons that refine your personality and ideas. Thank you, my friend, for providing this information.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Exactly we should not stop learning process, it teaches many lessons in life. We have to follow them and develop ourselves, Because every day brings a new lesson, This is also a great experience for us to learn the way I have come to this platform. We must learn to live here.

Yes you are right we never stop.because learning is important in every feild of life . without learning we never succeeded in any field.so we should to try learn more and from everything thing even from our mistakes.

Edited by Aqsoo