Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Hey mate. I am seeing this for the first time. I read others posts daily to increase my knowledge and whenever I feel it is a good informative post I give good reputation to them. By this we can encourage each other. And I give only upto five reputations to a profile a day.

Its most important feature is that it is a decentralized currency that takes its value from the cryptocurrency market around the world. Considering the financial institutions that make it the top of the cryptocurrency.

Reputations helps you increase in level as a member. The most fun of it is that you get to earn as well when you grow your reputation. You get extra bonuses for each positive rates which adds to your reputation

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

Well as a beginner, I also have seen this feature and also started to give reputations on merit. But the top of the reputation is not showing me there which is for spam and bad post. And I also think that giving reputations must be on the merit of the posts. Because giving cheat reputation is strictly prohibited according to the rule of this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

it is of no use in practical usages because even if we use it and give the five ratings to someone the actual rate will be increased only once that means only one point will be increased.

It's a newly introduced features and I don't understand it's working because when you give +5 or +3 reputation to anyone it still count as just one so what is the difference between this feature and the previous one, both are same.

• +3 1

Hello friend.  In fact, I'm new to this forum.  And when I joined this forum.  I've already got this feature.  But I noticed that if I give 5 positive reputation.Negative feedback will also be given if they find something less useful in our topics, it attracts them to acquire more knowledge so that they can provide good quality content in the future.

Yeah i have also seen this feature. This is really amazing feature for us. Now we can easily give our rating by reaction. We can easily modified how useful is the post. So this is really helpful for us. 

Indeed this is interesting features giving reputation to the highest from lower level +1 to +5 and also same to negative reputations -1 to -5. All should be given deligently base on the usefulness of the information or contents. It's a good feature that will motivate members participation

There had been popularity cheaters. Some users have created the more than one bills and started out to offer nice reactions for their personal another posts of another account. I assume forum is privy to that difficulty and looking to save you them by using enforcing  this fine capabilities for reputations.

I have seen the new feature of giving a maximum of 5 reputations and I think it is very good and incredible because now we can give a very good topic an incredible evaluation.

Hello, I have little time the forum since I just started this month, I think it was a very charismatic emojis, I think maybe they removed it because it was used a lot to be something special, I think maybe you could implement emojis so in the ratings to look more beautiful when assessing the work done by members of the forum, successful to all friends.

Yes, this feature is a very amazing and very nice to me because you can react to any post or comment score according to your wish. Because all the options are available in it, if you have found a good post, then you can number it accordingly and if you are normal, then you will give it a normal number, if you find it negative, then this option is also present in it. I like this option and this one very well because you can rate someone else's post accordingly. 

-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,+1,+2,+3,+4,+5

• +3 1

Ya it is good for us because if we give good reputation for anyone on his or her useful post it encourages the members . And we can get 1000 satoshi per post if it has good reputation . And on 20 posts we can get 20000 BTC daily .

This is the first time I've seen this feature before.  This feature is not like our feature. Reputation is very important in this forum.  We all need to read the subject matter and evaluate the correct post.  Reputation fraudsters should be properly punished in this forum.

It is a good feature to appreciate the vood work by giving the reputation from +1 to +5 on its credibility as +5 for the most deserving posts with useful and valuable content and -1 to -5 on the basis of the level of that posts as negative reputation is for spam and useless posts to discourage such content from the forum.

it's okay for them to add their reaction based on the impact of someone's post to them. Let them give reputation to someone who helped them to learn something new. In fact beginners or junior still a member here that's why we need to be fair to them. 

yes you can give a maximum of 5 reputation points now but there are a lot of other things you need to take care like you need to give only to the top class person and if you keep on giving the same rating you will be blocked

Right that is a good question on how to work I come to observed on how it work and find out that you can give maximum of 10likes a daily depending on how many positive likes you give to a post. If you give more than +1 for example +2 or +3... It still as one reputation but but you show how much useful the post is to you as the reader.

I have never notice this feature to give 5 for the useful post ,which isn't true .still we might be overdoing it with reaction lately .i think forum is aware of that issue and trying to prevent them by implementing this best features for reputation .

These platform are providing us very good feature so that we can find our posts to know many people .if we find a post which is not according to the rule of this platform or has given wrong information in it .then we can give ut a negative .

No dear,  first time i saw about this feature. I think we can give one like on one posts. We should not work that cause to get banned. We should be careful about it. According to the rules we can give one like on one post. So we should not use this feature. 

Dear reputation, is given to useful publications, as we always have to provide useful content in order for everyone to benefit from those publications. As for unwanted publications, we have a bad reputation. We have to learn in order to benefit and get what we want.

On 12/26/2020 at 3:06 AM, Rojo23 said:

Reputation it's a amazing feature. It's giving to the member post that deserve base according to their efforts. You can earn a good reputation +1,+2,+3+4 and +5 from people when you are posting useful post or creating informative topic.

I havenot seen it .But it is wow feature.i always gives reputations on deserving posts.We always should appreciate the members making meaningfull and informative posts.

I didn't observe that before and I'm seeing it unexpectedly I additionally doesn't see this element in my profile.. you may be correct that the administration are as yet dealing with it.