Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Reputations are a way of telling the person who writes the post that we like it, or not, it is something used as a mark to see a user with many or few interesting activities, although certainly there are users who give a bad reputation just for annoying, it is something What can be expected anywhere, the important thing is that the moderators also see the comments and they know who gives reputation objectively, although objectivity is something individual, what one likes may not like another, I hope to have many "likes" that would make me see that what I'm doing is okay.

I think this is more comfortable way to rate posts, better than "+" and "-", also this ratings affects earnings from posts on yobit.

Reputation is the one of the most important factor to justify the users ability, may be the users will be more active and initiative to create some new ideas. One of the best way to do inspire the users, the reputation will be inspire the users. 

There must be some advantage of it by making a complete set +1 to +5 and -1 to -5, if someone post is little good to someone mind so there is range to give +2 or +3, respectively negative range may be -3 or -2. So for this reason they have created such beautiful mechanism to judge other people posts.

You are certainly right. Maybe they wanted to show something with it. But it seems to me that soon the moderators will read and see. Then they have to fix it.

Yes, this is really very cool, because I think now you can mark comments and posts in more detail, put a specific rating, 1+ or 5+, and they will have different values, and it's just super! The saddest thing is that they removed the ability to evaluate a crying smiley face 😞

• +1 1

i amazed that now we can made 5 most likes for any post's of others individuals and additionally dislikes for others. so this functions is splendid for those those posts are great and many human beings gaves them extra then one likes.so this is exquisite features for me also.

Yes off course this is the amazing features I have seen it for the first time. Yes it's the best way tk dedicated someone's work and gave them points according to the work. On the other side also the features of negative reputation  as well.

Now because the payment system has changed, if you receive a negative reputation you won't get paid for that particular post. so create a good quality content in such a way that you would be able to earn positive reputation for your post. Also now the reaction limit is 50. Try to complete the reaction of 50 daily so that you would be able to receive maximum talktokens daily.

• +2 1

The rating feature allows us to know the quality of our posts and comments!
The best thing is that we don't know who is sending us reviews!
In order to avoid wars and problems if the evaluation is negative!
And also in order to be transparent in giving feedback without prejudice to a friend or relative!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This feature is really a good one,  you can give useful like to a useful and meaningful post. It's really a great feature for me. 

Hello dear friends of this great Thank you, it was such good information that I had not realized it, hopefully this is a good measure since we can punctually or much better with very useful topics
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

• +3 1

The reactions are good enough to identify or highlight a post that we liked from another member. They serve so that we notice a feedback on how our content is seen before other members and now it is essential for the payment system based on ratings.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 6/9/2020 at 5:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

On 6/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, betelihem said:

Oh yeah friend am seeing it today and i didn't know any thing about it, it seems good thing, but i don't know about the calculations and also how meany reactions are we allowed to give per day.

Yes me too, I actually don't know anything here please someone should please enlighten me more on crypto currency, I do here alot about crypto currency but I have less idea on it

• +1 1

In the past this was happening as some people thought that with more reputation but I can't understand and I give one heart in your topic. This is part of the rules for getting more talk token and getting a better understanding of the quality of our posts

The rating system is really good for all of us but it requires from us to be aware in using it and only give positive and negative rates for those who deserve that! also the best important thing is that nobody can know who is giving you these rates so this feature prevent the cheaters from exchanging good rates only with some members..

This feature has positives and negatives as you can now evaluate the post accurately without the owner knowing your identity, but giving negative reviews can cause depression for members, especially the new ones, especially if they do not know the reason for their negative evaluation.

I did not know that i can give more than one good reputation which surprises me. There are so many good post which deserves five points good reputation 

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

The reputation is based on the quality of the post if the post is of high quality and we'll informative I think such post deserves five positive likes and if the post is a very low quality post such post deserves negative five lol and so on.

Yes its been a while now using it but something more important we need to be very careful to make sure that we are able to follow what its all about , we need to understand that there are both positive and negative to the rating and in the end we are able to earn some good talk tokens when we are able to post perfectly so now we need to use the negative and especially 5 when we see a very bad posts we need to remove it

• +4 1

This feature has both the possibilties like it will make newbies to study the whole post and comment with the command  of the topic.

They just want to get 100 post not  considering what type of comments they are generating. 

And for those who works with full attention will get +5 it will increase thier intrest as well. 

I think this was a very good idea, and the truth is we are not using it well, there are so many ways that using the reputation should be the solution to even maitaining the price of the talk token today I want you to imagine this way , that you have say someone who is flooding or even writing the wrong information then you give him/her a good thumbs up, rate him 5 and someone took his time to write a very wonderful post and he also is rated good, both of them are paid and so the more tokens are flooded the more  its price goes down we need to make sure that we punish those who are writing the wrong information if we are to make sure that the price of the token remains in the right position we need it to average at about 200 satoshis that would be perfect for us we will be in pain if it goes below 100, so we need to make sure that people who are doing good work we are rating them well and those who are flooding the forum with useless posts are punished

On 11/5/2020 at 9:34 AM, Biojay said:

Yes me too, I actually don't know anything here please someone should please enlighten me more on crypto currency, I do here alot about crypto currency but I have less idea on it

A cryptocurrency is a currency that is digital and have no central control, and there are so meany cryptocoins out there you can find them on some exchanging sites, and all of them have different prices, and the price of most cryptocoins are unstable so we use this thing to trade with them and get so much moneys,

As for a beginner I am confused about the reputation of -5 or +5 that it is still 1 reputation, why is it like that.

Please share your opinion

• +1 1