Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

Yep and I have been using it very well to grade other peoples post so its important for me to keep on trying , in the end it will work well for me, so yep , I have also been graded, sometimes I see negative grades, which is a good thing because then I get to go through what I did and see the mistakes I made and in the end am able to balance everything am working on 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think when cryptoforum started this , its was a very good feature that works well for most people its important to work as hard and prove that we are doing the right thing in this market be able to understand that we are able to work most certainly in the decisions we make, the reputation section has either lifted me or lost me , but most importantly has helped me a lot in understanding what am doing. its a good thing

• +2 2

2 hours ago, Irungu said:

right thing in this market be able to understand that we are able to work most certainly in the decisions we make, the reputation section has either lifted me or lost me , but most importantly has helped me a lot in understanding what am doing.

The reputations systems don't only let you understand what you are doing but tells you how much the qaulity of your post. When you have many positive likes it motivates you to do more qaulity posts. But when you receive negative that means you need to improve the quality of your post.

I also like this new feature of cryptotalk, as what others say, this is better than the old system. There are many features now compared before and we can earn more by creating new topics. We have now 10 choices for giving a reputation based on how good the content is.

This forum is quite good and that is why i consider it as the best forum that pays for publication because with this new fearture we can earn 1 talk token and we have the right to give a maximum of 50 reactions per day which is equivalent to 50 talk token but we don't have to abuse it anyhow. This is a good feature to help members know the accuracy of your the information they pass to the forum, so be sure to avoid receiving negative ratings.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This feature is amazing and the administrator of this forum is making a good job to keep it this modern. I have been in other forums and they have only 10% of what this forum offers in features and options. I think that the user interface is very easy to handle and makes it very friendly for beginners. The reputation feature is amazing .

On 6/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

I am seeing it as a rating about the post. Base on what I understand, the new reputation point with numbers is the rate of how or what the quality of the post. Example, if you give +5 reputation point, it means that the quality of the post or content is excellent and vice versa.

I have seen these feature and it looks great. I am already using it when I read an interesting post and I have also got some reputation for my posts and this makes me more happy to keep writing and helping people with my comments.

You made a nice presentation of this feature friend. I have seen it and it is hard to miss as it is opening right when I pass the mouse over the heart icon. It seems like a nice score rating system and I can say it is unique as I haven't seen it in other forums. Cryptotalk amazes me with the many options it has.

• +1 1

This is a good feature giving all 5 reputations in a single click. I never saw that feature in any other forum but only in cryptotalk forum. Cryptotalk forum has many unique features.

Without any doubt this new rating feature is really comfortable becuase now we can give react to the persons as he deserve.. Like in past we give only useful react if we see any positive post but that was not enough to respect a good writter.. But now feature of react is really enough good to respect member by giving different reaction to each other..                       

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Without any doubt this new rating feature is really comfortable becuase now we can give react to the persons as he deserve

Well, even though in last campaign which is the pay per post campaign, you're allowed to give some reputations for the members who are deserves it, we're just using it right now because this is now paid by the moderators, don't be a rude mate, we all doing this because of money.

In this case when you receive positive reputation that should tell you that you are making good contribution to the forum and when you receive negative reputation that means your posts are of low quality and you have to improve it in order to earn positive reputation. This is a good fearture because it judges your performance in the forum.

this would decide more on how accurate you are trying to explain something or maybe how great your words are but also it would depends if what you had said is making sense or your saying something right but your topic you commented into is not supposed to be.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:48 AM, Solex said:

when you receive positive reputation that should tell you that you are making good contribution

Yes I agree with you buddy having a good reputation is a sign of a good work in the forum and it shows how useful your content it was to other members.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I was surprised seeing this new amazing feature of giving a like or reputations. Have you seen this with me, what is the advantage of it because even you give the like of maximum 5 reputations and also a maximum of 5 negative reputations it still same as 1 like. What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Screenshot_20200609-170102.png

@Ndayebo8, I don't think that this is a  good addition to the form if all the reputations are counted as one, so what is the need of the five ,four ,three ,two (positive and negative) reputations.I think the moderators will check this out ,they may remove this new addition or just  improve it.I think there should be a big debate on it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

20 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes I agree with you buddy having a good reputation is a sign of a good work in the forum and it shows how useful your content it was to other members.

Sure mate and i think the forum will be more composed compared to before since the forum recently says only posts with positive rating will get 1000 satoshi for payment and for that even the spammers will be serious to make sure there post get rated.

Yes when I see this reputations on first time so I was wonder I wasn't know how to use these and where I have to use but thanks to expert members of the forum they really guide me and now I know how to use these reputations there are many users who share different posts so if the post is really meaningful so I give maximum reputation points if not then I chose in negative..

• +1 1

I see this too and it is very fun and helping to understand what the forum things of the post we make and the best one have the most of the reputation but I see in your picture there is an icon with a face that has tears too meaning the post made the person cry from what he reads but I don't see this icon and it is very funny. I think this is need to be with the other icons too perhaps it removed .

• Useful or interesting 1

This is part of the rules for getting more talk token and getting a better understanding of the quality of our posts. I give the maximum every day because it double the rewards I make but I only give to useful posts or interesting to me as it says when I move the mouse over the heart. We must reward people that help others with their posts and comment because they deserve it and they will gain now bitcoin payment too for this.

So I am saying to use it to help the people that support with their useful and accurate comments.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Solex said:

the forum recently says only posts with positive rating will get 1000 satoshi for payment and for that even the spammers will be serious to make sure there post get rated

This is just like a competitor were everyone will like to create unique contents so that they receive payment if rated in positive. This can motivate us and give us chance to wait for talktoken to be launched.

22 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

This is just like a competitor were everyone will like to create unique contents so that they receive payment if rated in positive. This can motivate us and give us chance to wait for talktoken to be launched.

That is true because even i become more encouraged when i saw the news that we will begin to receive payment in satoshi and i think that has already shown effect to thr forum because now you can see a lot of members are back in the forum.

This feature was introduced to give the participants their rights

With good quality participation you get positive reputations

And low-quality posts get a negative reputation

On this basis, participations are calculated

Only posts with a positive rating are counted and paid for

• +1 1

Another new feature of the form which I was not aware of thank you friends for giving such a good information I appreciate your work and your concerns about the forum.

thanks

I think the essence of giving Reputations to post is to show the accuracy or inaccurate of the information the post is passing or delivering but I don't observed that when I give +4 +3 +2 reputation to a particular post is the same as +1reputation. I think moderators need to do something about it so that it will have differences.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day