A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

That feature is actually great for me. I didn't quite get if that thing is available yet, if so how will we detect this and understand useful and useless topics. I have commented so many useless comments in my way up here, if that feature come into existence I would be able to comment only topics which are really necessary.

I think this is a not a good sign for all if there is some topics who already posted moderators should delete immediately these three marks are going to be through every one in more complexity. Find another way which is suitable and more convenient. 

Sorry tonsay but i have never found any of these marks on any of the posts but you are saying that these are there i am not sure something like that is present on tbe posts i have only seen red mark and that was also for tag option like begginers and excetra not for useless and usefull so make sure that it exists or not then share thanks 

Helloo my dear friend before starting paintings in this platform you may ought to examine his rules and policies and we will worked consistent with this regulations and rules. After this you can completed your first one hundred publish time doesn't be counted. You may take a while and smooth to paintings.

And then you could write maximum 20 submit in keeping with day but your submit are beneficial and informative in order that people get understanding and revel in approximately crypto communicate. After one week your earning begin you can earn precise money by operating in this often.

Those topics that contain useful content are remain in the forum continually it's not matter that such topic contain less replies or less likes  if your content is useless then officially it's not matter with is reputation they must be deleted.

• +2 1

On 6/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

I will say mediators do erase pointless subjects in under certain minutes to hours, and any theme that have hot answers are largely helpful. Thus, I think that its simple to realize that subjects that stay long are the helpful ones.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:56 AM, Yomose said:

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones. 

You are right here. But I have still something which is not understoodable. The topics which are having hot replys are still not good. Because I've seen that many topics having hot replys are just meaningless and they don't even make any sense. But still they're having much replys.

That's really an amazing feature I guess. It can be very helpful in terms of time saving and it can be used to show very specific topics which we want to see or read.

• +4 1

Yes, my companion, usually a great thing for me and for beginners like me we must know what may well be erased since we should The primary 100 posts that get erased are a parcel of them we ought to do, it's a unused include.

Thank you, this topic is very important for people who write more than one comment on the same post, but I want to ask you that if we write more than one comment on the same post, will we be banned from the forum?

You are always aware of the latest updates and features so that you can share with us, as you are really passionate. I have benefited a lot from your wonderful words, and these things will reduce wasted time.

• +2 1

A great idea my friend, it can save our time, instead of looking for useful topics to write a comment on, we can know the good post from this mark , in any case the useful topic can be distinguished from its title and the positive likes that it gets.

Yes I really need this.. Because here the react system is very low. Everyone is giving that reacts to their known person. Without noticing that the post is good or bad. Dad's light I am requesting for this system. So that we can give you to useful post.

we should be very selective when making a comment so that that comment is not deleted along with the topic  will look on this matter and surely make a solution out of it.

Well sooner or later it's acceptable and in the event that this thing occurs, sure it would be extraordinary for us. Be that as it may, not surveyed points wouldn't be answered by anybody without a doubt. That implies it's become like tolerating point dislike on Facebook endorsements in gathering. Be that as it may, it would be truly pleasant if administrator think about it.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend, I think that the bad or useless posts will be deleted within a few minutes to a few hours by the moderators, so I choose the posts that have been published long enough to know if they will be deleted or not.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

You gave a good and reasonable point mate but as we know useless topics are immediately deleted and the moderators know which topics are useful but not according to my opinion we should better reply to posts that are a week or more older

A very great idea, but I would like to tell you that the platform deletes all posts that are not useful immediately or are not approved, so there is no need for this feature, but there are also topics that do not delete and are not useful, and thus we can learn the useful topic from others
Thank you for your effort and concern. I wish you all success

Woah this is really a big help for everyone here in the forum but i think there is no need to use this kind of sites or app. I mean the moderators are the ones who choose if your post is useful or not. As long as you know that your topic is great then published it. If it gets deleted because it's useless then post again. Try and try only. 

Sometimes it takes time to delete useless topics by administration. Thus these features will be much helpful for every member while choosing a quality content for making a comment. But I think commenting on posts that are existing from long time ago would be preferable over recent posts as old posts have been already checked by the administration.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my dear friends when you have to join crypto. talk you have to do some knowledge about post very good and clearly when you have to post you cannot be copy paste of other work and cannot be do you something wrong in Crypto talk and do your own post and get paid otherwise you have to get warning and after your account is banned so be careful when you have to do post interpret ok ok good bye thank you so much take care.

Thanks my friend for this suggestion, but I think the officials removed the useless post within hours, or it might be in a day or two, so it is easier for us to find the topic that will be kept and for me I try to read the post through my experience I try to know if Post was good, stay or bad post and will delete it at a later time

• +2 1

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones. 

Thanks expert for the wonderful enlightment, as a new member on this great forum of crytotalk, this are ways we will get to Know more about all other features on the forum. You have really done a very good work for we the newbies, have a nice day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.