A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

This is cool 😍

Yes, I hope that there will be a way to find out the important and useful publications from the useless ones .. As I said, this helps us to save our comments from deletion ..

I also suggest that a technology be put on the platform that works on not publishing the duplicate or unhelpful topic at all ... by using keywords or tags on those posts .. This is really cool

Thank you very much for these ideas, my friend

Thank you very much friend, this will really help me to comment on publications without the fear of being deleted for breach of the rules. But I have a question for everyone here, I have seen very well structured topics and with an easy understanding of this information but sadly they have been eliminated and I would like to know what is the reason for these topics to be eliminated being so good and totally original.

• +3 1

On 6/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

Hey dear I don't think there any feature to detect either post is useful or not we should use our knowledge about it and useless topic will be deleted almost after a week we should do posts on one week older topics it's a good trick

• +3 1

Interesting.

Though moderators are quick at their job but sometimes you can also judge the post by yourself. If it's created in the inappropriate topic or just a waste of time,  it's going to be deleted soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think ..good useful posts are having many likes ..post with good content is having good reputation ..and moreover sometime good post is also liked by moderators ..it could be in the form of some special big hearts on the post i saw many posts having such red hearts they are showing good posts ..this is all what i know ..

It's a decent element I trust that the discussion can make this move like that,it help to see a decent point and dodge like you state the huge number of erased post ,I love the thought

Yes I face the same problem after joining cryptotalk. But I think it's happened with everyone because there are some topic deleted immediately by the moderator. But if I topic is helpful and informative for other than it will not be deleted. So we should not look for good topic if any of it is helpful to us we should give our thoughts.

I think it is a great idea and I think it is very successful because it certainly protects us from the frustration that may befall us when we delete our comment, as we believe that it is only because of our mistake.

This my dear mate is of course  a beautiful and interesting concept and this will hep us people especially a new member like me a lot in detecting the good posts from the useless ones.I from the bottom of my heart wish that this post is reviewed and forwarded so that further action for the development of the forum is taken my them which will as i have told above ,will help us drastically.

Yes you right . Thank to important topics you share . Rules regulation follow must if you not follow then problems accour . Sometimes many people comment more than one this is bad thing you give warning point so avoid this . This site so helpful so you give more respect.  ❤

@ADHIP

Yeah such useless posts like this is always be avoided. Adding such a feature in this platform will be a new inspiration to all the users. And they will improve themselves while commenting and it will also lead to the growth of this platform.

Brother i have a question if crypto wil ldo this than what we are do here because i think its our duty to find a correct and good one topic so we will reply on them so its a good idea but i don't think so members will agree on this i am not agree are you ?

Tell me also yours i am waiting for all members review.

Thanks for discussing this with the members, I think Perhaps ticking which post we don't think that deserves and answer might be the best solution, so we don't waste our time to give a good reply that will be later deleted.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Thank you, my friend, @Calvinpriva your participation is very useful and wonderful. You have created what is useful for everyone, as I explained these various signs and this is useful to the members. For that, we have to learn and abide by the rules of the forum and provide the best information we have in order to start towards the right goal that helps us to continue in the forum.

Well sooner or later it is suitable and if this element takes place then certain it'd be outstanding for us. But now no longer reviewed subjects would not be spoke back via way of means of each person for certain. That approach it is turn out to be like accepting subject matter or now no longer like on Facebook approvals in group. But it'd be certainly great if admin recall it.

Its really an amazing feature. Thank you very much much for this information. You have shared good feature. Mostly people don't know about it and they don't noticed this feature. Thanks again and have a nice day. 

I will say moderators do delete vain subjects in much less than some mins to hours, and any subject matter that have warm replies are all beneficial. So, I locate it easy to recognise that topics that live lengthy are the useful ones.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend, I agree with you and your post is very good and wonderful.

Accoording to me it will be very helpful and beneficial for everyone doing work on this platform. And I  think that moderators should work hard. Until the moderators can't found out the solution of this,we can estimate easily by using our sux sense. And should not comment on non related topics.

What is the point in putting a red cross to a topic ? They will delete it immediately. And if they put a ? to a topic, the users will not answer to that topic and go for the green tick ones so eventually these ? will be deleted, too because one one is replying them. Your idea might sound fine in the beginning but eventually it turns into a bad idea if we give it a tough, but thanks for sharing your opinions with us, I'll give you a positive reaction for that.

Dear mate your all points are very right and you share a very well information and it is a good detection among the useful and useless posts and we always do comments on useful topics that is why they will not be deleted. 

On 6/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

Hey mate, Hope you good with health. Dear mate A decent distribution has more standing focuses and a terrible distribution is one that has pretty much nothing and irrelevent data and doesn't have any significant data. Via cautiously perusing the distribution one can distinguish what kind of distribution is valuable or pointless.

In fact, I think that we alone can decide whether or not the subject is useful.
It depends on how aware we are of the Forum, our awareness of the ideas that must be put forward here, and our awareness of important and unimportant information.
This determines whether or not a topic is important, and I strongly oppose that there is such an advantage.
And thank you.

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

I will say that first I thank you for this great content I am here as a beginner on this platform so that I can avoid more unqualified posts and read more informative qualified posts i I hope you suggest more like this kind of content and post it and we  As newbies find it more interesting and I thank you again for it. The content verified and accepted by the moderator is not difficult to specify the content and the section in which it is posted in case there are some issues posted in the wrong section such as quality of this topic.  Deficiencies will be removed, and the terms and conditions of this forum will be deleted to protect the interview so you can choose from the best topics to critically search and comment on.