Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies

Wow. I hadn't heard of them before. Thanks for sharing with us. People are really worried about this now. Because they store a lot of money in their wallet. I hope these suggestions are taken into account.

Thanks for sharing this information and giving us good advice it will be helpful for all the users to avoid from the scammers . Because cybercriminals found every where. its very difficult to detect the scammers 

Cybercrime committees are formed to avoid cybercrime and also has their laws to protect the future digital world from these criminal .If no digital corpse is created, then the digital world will stand on destruction, but the current government has made laws, which also safeguards the digital world. 

I have already activated most of those tips in my smartphone to make it safe from cyber criminals. Our first priority must be of the security of our crypto assets. So take all these steps to secure your phone.

It is a very essential thing about our mobile app. Many mobile users not know what they do to secure their mobile. Cyber criminals are in every field of online business they do everything for fake dealing. They show many things but all our fake and stolen your currency

I have worked with all means to reach the highest levels of safety, but I discovered that the most effective way to keep currencies from being stolen is to use cold wallets as I would like to point out that the presence of a single SIM card does not affect the safety of the wallet, but no connections should be made between the SIM number and the wallet information

I think you have created a very good topic People who do cybercrime will continue to do it, but you need to take tension And one thing you have to do is you can secure yourself Do not use hair styling scope nor use any website that keeps you suspecious

That's great information you have share mg friend. We all know that it is much difficult to protect your own money in your mobile. The scammers and hackers do their best to access that account. It all depends on ourselves how we can protect it. As there all the operation has been mentioned in this post which is necessary to adopt for all the user to protect the money. Thank you so much for sharing this my friend.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 5/31/2020 at 5:20 PM, abualez said:

We both use mobile phones as an essential part of our daily lives with which we have been immersed in digital life.
  Many digital currency traders were exposed to cyber criminals who exploit the weaknesses of mobile phones. Therefore, it became necessary to secure mobile devices as follows:
  First, the digital ID must not be linked to portable devices.
  Secondly, the electronic wallet in which the digital currencies are stored must be free from any records of trading and registration in profitable and investment locations, and to call them the forgotten wallet (Z).
  Third, the mobile phone must not have a SIM card containing the forgotten wallet (Z).
  Fourth, you must own another mobile device to carry out the operations of earning, trading, investing and transferring profits from currencies to the portfolio (Z).
  Fifth, use widgets like google Authentictot or Authy to secure the account with 2FA authentication.
  Sixth, avoid falling victim to fraudulent cybercriminals' applications when doing transactions by verifying the recipient's wallet address and pasting it multiple times and making sure it is correct every time.
  Seventh, do not save passwords and code messages to your phone
  Eighth, entry away from public, insecure, open Internet networks was kept away.

In conclusion, hurry to secure your currencies so that you are in your wallet, not to someone else.

@abualez I really did not know that it is dangerous to open an Internet from restaurant networks or networks of public places. I will take my care from  that point.
Thank you for posting this important information.

• +1 1

I am very grateful to you dear friend for publishing this series of tips since security in any wallet is very important and as the 2FA security system says it is highly advisable to use it
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

One of the basics of safety regarding our work as traders and investors in the crypto market is not to standardize our information and e-mails on any platform or site And setting up accounts and backup wallets in other devices in anticipation of any emergency or accident that might happen.

We must save the profile, password, and private and public business keys correctly so that they are not stolen by criminals because paper currency has not been enabled, this is what makes it vulnerable to crime

It is true that there are a lot of criminals and scammers in the online world and they are willing to steal your amount. 

But if we are little careful then we can avoid from them.if that you will have the currency will increase then the number of criminals and scammers will also increase but we should be careful about them and we should not share our personal information with anyone to avoid from these kinds of things.

• +3 1

• You put all what we should need to avoid the hacker of our phone computer and every user should take action like you say ,any layer of security is welcome 
  •  

Yes there are many opportunities of digital currency in the future because the paper currency has low value when the digital currency comes and Cyber crimes also increases to be careful.

I don't know how but the cyber criminals are getting advanced in the field of cryptocurrency and in the field of blockchain I don't think it will last longer they will find a way to crack it

Not anyone can be a cyber criminal, they have to have knowledge of cryptocurrencies and be able to enter any server so the biggest cyber criminals are hackers with adverse interests in the internet of those people, we have to take good care of ourselves and not store the passwords in our browser It may be more tedious but it is necessary to keep our balance in yobit and in our various electronic wallets safe.

there's a lot of ways to get hacked , it will make much more secure to your account but as i see this is the beginners section and as a beginner most of the people fall for the phishing sites more than getting their device hacked..

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right if the cryptocurrency become famous and the use of online currency will increase then the criminals and the scammers will also be increased. We should always try to avoid from the scammers. 

Edited by Furious valkary
  • +2 1

They are very important points that we must take into account to keep our money safe and not be another victim of the computer pirates that are attacking every day so we must keep our devices as safe as possible, these tips will help us a lot, thank you very much for sharing it

In fact my friend you are right that if cryptocurrency becomes famous then the use of online currency will increase which will also increase the number of criminals and scammers.  So I think we should always try to avoid scammers.

appreciation fantastically a good deal mate,  for building this magnificent and informative make happy you declare explained it in a authentic style every one the points you take part in mentioned nonentity to be improve and you putten the seriousness of this topic, as lots of of peoples right away a living not having notion about cyber crimes and digital crimes scams uniform the cost after being paid hew or being paid into the deception they are not conscious this entity accordingly from your gratify it will be laid-back for each to be aware of the gear and toil with it.

In addition a member can activate 2FA security to further strengthen and improve the security of the account. It's a double layer security protection added to your account to protect you from scammers. KYC verification is also good option for safeguarding your account

Cyber criminals have been contributing so badly towards the involvement of people in crypto. Lots of newbies are being scared away by these acts. My simple advise to us all is to try and secure our passwords and not even click on phishing links that will deter our passwords

Yes bro you're right we must care about our information and the information that you shared with us help us in this and other organisations.