" The fraudulent bots " - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

I would say stay away from any kind of bots, because almost all are scammers thats why they spam everywhere. Its of high risk you can lose your data as well as balance. I would suggest never click on any third party link. Thanks.

Most of the telegram bots are from scammers and you can't know the difference between the real and the fake ones.instead of dealing in such it is better you stay from anything that has to do with telegram bots.focus on cryptotalk for your earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Okay, there are a lot of people in online networking who are frauds Do not join those bots special do not join who asked you about invest on bots thanks 

• +3 1

I've heard a lot about these telegram bots. I just hope members on this forum are careful enough to avoid mining coins via telegram.

Yes, unfortunately, there are a lot of faux bots in the Telegram, the reason of which is entirely to accumulate referrals and steal money, so you need to be cautious and no longer be part of these bots unless you are a hundred percent effective that it is safe 

I am new to this forum and I am working on an online website for the first time. I don't know much about telegrams and thankfully I haven't had any scams yet. We must be careful to avoid scams and fake websites and ignore fake bots.

• +1 1

In time of searching of a site for making income or if any site is send to you ask the person if he or she benefit from the site before sending it some friends are also scammer but is not wrote on their face so we need to extra careful not to meet with their like s in any form.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

I would recommend to remain away structure wire bots all in all, as they are practically all tricks and the genuine ones are uncommon, it's simpler to simply disregard them.

Unfortunately, telegrams, particularly bots, have become full of fraudulent activities. When I was a beginner and I deposited money in these bots, I was exposed to fraud by mining bots, and then I lost my money, so it is safer to avoid working with these bots.

# by Abuelaze, fruadlent bots are that process in which telegram are drive for save thier any information. But these are steal the payment and called a fruad.

Este es un buen tema porque creo que la mayoría de la gente aquí debe haber estado usando Internet durante mucho tiempo, lo que nos lleva a contar anécdotas sobre bots fraudulentos. Me pasó con varios en Telegram que de verdad pensé que eran ciertos y terminé perdiendo el tiempo, lo importante es que sepamos dónde estamos y no perdamos dinero.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

I would propose to remain away structure message bots as a rule, as they are practically all tricks and the genuine ones are uncommon, it's simpler to simply disregard them.

I think when they are new and they are a paying to the members we should make investment at the start and after getting few returns and pitfalls we should stop using that

Now these days most of the scammers are active on the telegram and also on this platform due to faming and popularity.  So if anyone offers you any kind of airdrops bot and signature compaigns , then don't believe . Otherwise it's quite risky proved for you.

yes there are lot of scammers on Telegram in other websites but cryptocurrency is for people who want to earn money from home it is good option for those peoples. On Telegram Dev lot of people I think fake peoples there click the referrals and get the money.

yes there are lot of scammers on Telegram in other websites but cryptocurrency is for people who want to earn money from home it is good option for those peoples. On Telegram Dev lot of people I think fake peoples there click the referrals and get the money.

You are always welcome mate, how was your day?. You have really draw our attention on a very serious issue. Although I'm still a newbie on the forum so I don't know much about the real bots and the fraudulent bots. Thanks for the guide mate, have a nice day.

• +1 1

Now it's easy to make a bot. So there is anywhere it is and I didn't find any useful in them. So I must require you not to use this. But you can make a bot for trading by php and so on. It's not so tough. You can learn it from youtube also. So be-careful about this.

• +2 1

I do not recommend doing Telegram bots, you will be totally disappointed with them, since most of all bots are scams, and it is very difficult to get a bot that really pays, for this reason I do not recommend that you make any bot, because you run the risk of being scammed with them.

The explosion of e-commerce has raised the stakes in the battle against scammers which makes scams more difficult than ever to fight the front line in that fight right now involves bots applying automated software that quickly performs basic tasks but to You often criticize that is what I was able to investigate I hope it will be useful luck

It's hard to tell at first glance. All the projects are good at the beginning but the only thing that can differentiate them is the kind of misleading offer they provide such as high return commissions in a short time with little investment.

Yes there are alot of scammer  these bots  will withdraw  through  telegram we should  scam by the greediness of getting  more profit but when withdraw  they asked  us to pay the transaction  fee .but they scammed us in great manners.

• +1 1

Brother bot, this is very easy to make. But this is not good. I have not found any benefit from this. If you want to do with it possible. You can learn from YouTube. But I am stronger for you. You will never use this. That's good.

All this stuff and getting peopels attention in visiting your telegram page to gain. Its because of how people are eager to get easy money with working that give room for fraudulent bots.

• +1 1

Yes and my friend, each site or as I mentioned when you see a report that offers a specific work, for example, LaCoin, Dogecoin, or the like, the most important evidence of the credibility of this work is the presence of proof of withdrawal and you have to follow up on who works with it and this is a good solution my friend I wish you success