Tip about ICOs - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Tip about ICOs

On Yobit, you have most likely came across an ICO/IEO at some point, where they release a new coin for trading, and you can buy it for a set price at the beginning and they place the same amount as a sell order, known as a Buy Wall.

Now, the thing is, most ICOs come with an Investment Box as well, and often has a pretty attracting interest rate like %5 daily or 7% daily sometimes, and many people do the math and think to themselves i can double my investment in X days or in Y days i get 70% profit, this is where the problem happens, other people are also buying, and other people also want to sell, so generally what happens is that after the first day, many people sell of what they bought after the Investment Box pays out, and depending on the interest rate it could even lead to the Buy Wall being completely gone or gone after 2-3 days, and after that the prices could drop from 100 Sat for example to 10 Sat in a single day.

My tip is to sell after the first day or 2 days, or always keep an eye on the Buy Wall, when it's close to be gone sell or you will 90% lose a lot more.

and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Perhaps wait a bit and buy when you figure out that the coin has bottomed and also invest what amount you bought in the investbox at that time can help as well. I've seen people doing that and these coins do pump sometimes.

Everything he said is true Mama. As for me, I prefer to sell immediately after the first day because I will be able in this way to achieve some profits and stay away from loss. Therefore, I always advise that we sell after the first or second day and before removing the wall

10 hours ago, BTC Future said:

invest what amount you bought in the investbox at that time can help as well.

yes of course, you put what you bought in the Investment Box, get 5-10% from it depending on the IB, then sell the first or second day before the wall breaks, for example in the ALISA ICO, it had 7% IB, and the wall broke after the second day, this means 14% profit in 2 days which is a lot

49 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

Everything he said is true Mama. As for me, I prefer to sell immediately after the first day because I will be able in this way to achieve some profits and stay away from loss. Therefore, I always advise that we sell after the first or second day and before removing the wall

yup, that's what i advise as well

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is exactly what we have to do. We must follow this method to avoid loss. I am selling the next day so that my losses are not large and sometimes I monitor the price for a little while and then I sell some of that.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

This is exactly what we have to do. We must follow this method to avoid loss. I am selling the next day so that my losses are not large and sometimes I monitor the price for a little while and then I sell some of that.

i generally watch the Buy Wall at the next day, if i see it's dropping too much and may break i sell immediately, if it stops i sell the next day

BetFury                                                   

You're very right but I think it's inevitable that they'll sell all the coins on the same day of delivery is what always happens and for this reason is that the ICO loses all its value and even disappears was what happened with the last Airdrop of Yobit the Yodollar 

13 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

what happened with the last Airdrop of Yobit the Yodollar 

and the problem with Yodollar was that it didn't even have a Buy Wall that you can watch, it continued to drop every minute

BetFury                                                   

I am totally agree with you. I also lost my 15 dollar in it. I buy atomix coin at 0.0000008$ and at that time there was buy wall. But after some hours it price go down and down and reach at 0.0000005$. After 7 days when i see that price is not going up i sell it at 0.0000005$ and get loss of about 15 dollars. 

21 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

I am totally agree with you. I also lost my 15 dollar in it. I buy atomix coin at 0.0000008$ and at that time there was buy wall. But after some hours it price go down and down and reach at 0.0000005$. After 7 days when i see that price is not going up i sell it at 0.0000005$ and get loss of about 15 dollars. 

that's sad to hear, sorry for your loss, and to further prove my point, atomix is now at 0.00002 dogecoin, which is much less than 1 sat

BetFury                                                   

Yobit ICOs some time ago were very profitable but now you can earn only 5-10% on every IEO/ICO but it`s still can give you some good profit and you can earn on it, using such tips like in this topic 

52 minutes ago, nykas said:

Yobit ICOs some time ago were very profitable but now you can earn only 5-10% on every IEO/ICO but it`s still can give you some good profit and you can earn on it, using such tips like in this topic 

they were a lot more profitable, take for example MICRO, it stayed for over 2 years i think, with a 1% investment box, and only dropped a few days ago

BetFury                                                   

22 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

On Yobit, you have most likely came across an ICO/IEO at some point, where they release a new coin for trading, and you can buy it for a set price at the beginning and they place the same amount as a sell order, known as a Buy Wall.

Now, the thing is, most ICOs come with an Investment Box as well, and often has a pretty attracting interest rate like %5 daily or 7% daily sometimes, and many people do the math and think to themselves i can double my investment in X days or in Y days i get 70% profit, this is where the problem happens, other people are also buying, and other people also want to sell, so generally what happens is that after the first day, many people sell of what they bought after the Investment Box pays out, and depending on the interest rate it could even lead to the Buy Wall being completely gone or gone after 2-3 days, and after that the prices could drop from 100 Sat for example to 10 Sat in a single day.

My tip is to sell after the first day or 2 days, or always keep an eye on the Buy Wall, when it's close to be gone sell or you will 90% lose a lot more.

and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Those ICO's which comes with the investbox are good at the beginning days, but later when the supply of the coin are increased after people receiving their investbox interest, the coin become bad because people starting selling the coin in very low price because they have too many coins. 

25 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Those ICO's which comes with the investbox are good at the beginning days, but later when the supply of the coin are increased after people receiving their investbox interest, the coin become bad because people starting selling the coin in very low price because they have too many coins. 

yes, basically if you don't catch it at the very first day you're better off leaving it or you will probably lose without gaining anything

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, ETheHedgehog said:

yes, basically if you don't catch it at the very first day you're better off leaving it or you will probably lose without gaining anything

For sure the people who are benefited from ICO's are those who are participated in the ICO's at the early days, but those who comes late, they help others who joined early to be benefited. 

44 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

For sure the people who are benefited from ICO's are those who are participated in the ICO's at the early days, but those who comes late, they help others who joined early to be benefited. 

which is why i wrote this topic, to help new people be careful and not fall into this mistake like many others before them

BetFury                                                   

20 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

which is why i wrote this topic, to help new people be careful and not fall into this mistake like many others before them

Also for those who joined the ICO early not all will be benefited, because there will have some people who will delay in sales till the price of the coin dropped. 

1 hour ago, Crypto lover* said:

I work to invest currencies and trade with them when you reach a low low in the chart of analysis and take advantage of this decline and buy from the currency a certain amount and wait until the price of it rises and resells and profit from the difference between the rise and fall of the currency price

that's the basic principle of trading, but i'm talking specifically about the Yobit ICOs and how to benefit from them

BetFury                                                   

On 5/29/2020 at 8:51 AM, Brand1 said:

I also think that this strategy of selling on the second day to be great than waiting for more days in hope of making huge profits that will result you in making loss instead,its a good tip.

Selling on the next day is a good plan, but it cannot be applied to all currencies. Sometimes we should probably accept losses in my opinion. If I do not experiment, I will not reach the best method. I sold after 5 days and I did not lose this indicating that your theory is not comprehensive.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 minutes ago, magd said:

Selling on the next day is a good plan, but it cannot be applied to all currencies. Sometimes we should probably accept losses in my opinion. If I do not experiment, I will not reach the best method. I sold after 5 days and I did not lose this indicating that your theory is not comprehensive.

do you mind if i asked you which ICO was that? i mean which coin did you buy and sell after 5 days for profit? and of course as with everything in crytpo there's no strict rule there's always an exception, but my strategy means you won't lose, that doesn't mean you will definitely lose if you don't sell after 2 days, but the risk of losing is much greater then

BetFury