How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

Hello friend I am a great with you the number of sites are here I create the currency rate and the value of currency is changed every day because it's depends on the investors number of investment people are doing on that currency that's why the value of their that currency is increased otherwise is low

• +4 1

No is not enough because there are fraud sites that come with them but couldn't find the appropriate means to detect these sites that don't have any experts in the field and who are studying digital currencies, turning them into examining these topics very carefully and give the results to predict the price of any high or benefits

• +1 1

These predictions are correct if you take them from an expert in this field that the predictions depend on the analysis of the currency well, but finally it depends on your decision to buy and sell

• +1 1

Predictions are only our guess based on some knowledge so they don't necessarily have to be true but they give us an insight into what might happen. So I think we should not rely entirely on predictions but rather join it with other technical analysis tools to become more profitable.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The accuracy of cryptocurrecy prediction sites are very accurate if you asked me, because most of the time, I can see that they got there predictions right, despite the fact that they may be wrong sometimes, but many times they are always right, so there accuracy is about 95%.

In my opinion, I do not trust sites that provide predictions in the world of cryptocurrencies because they are not very accurate and are not based on mathematical equations and in general it is very difficult to predict in cryptocurrencies because they are volatile. This is my opinion, I hope you accept it.

It difficult to predict about price when we don't know how will it work. But if you spend you time on that type of thing and get information how it change then after some time you will find out hiw much price will change. But we can check price by some expwrt opinion.  So focus will lead you to find out how we can predict about price.

There is no way to know the reliability of those sites or the correctness of the information they provide
From a word predicting prices, meaning that they are hypotheses that may or may not be affected
There are some sites that carry out many studies and closely monitor the movement of the market, so they can predict the rise or fall of the price of the currency. It remains that we cannot determine the honest sites from others.

• +4 1

Well to be candid i don't think any apps or experts can predict the price of crypto currencies but we can only guess about it even the apps won't give true prediction. We can also analyze too 

The price predictions site may be accurate somehow if they also doing analysis,but you should also do your own analysis before using the price prediction sites analysis.

I think that it is difficult to predict the value of currencies, so reliance on prediction is not guaranteed, as there is a possibility of profit or loss, but there are some studies and algorithms that are used to set these values, and of course there are those who have experience in these matters.

Hello my friend, you cannot enter the trading world without learning the experiences that we can work on in order to predict the price because it is not possible to work in this field on luck because it will cost you a lot of losses, so you must learn experiences or communicate with experts so that you can rely on yourself and thank you

• +1 1

It is very difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrencies accurately because the volatility is extremely high and also many factors are playing here. I just don’t understand how the price of cryptocurrencies will move in the future and what will happen with coins and tokens.

• +1 1

As for me ibthink that cryptocurrency price is unpredictable, because there are a lot of different factors which influence on it and even the well-experienced traders not always can predict price accurately, so be careful when you see some price predictions in Crypto.

As for me, my friend, I have no confidence in the cryptotalk forum and the yobit platform. And the yobit platform is considered one of the best sites that offer all cryptocurrencies, moment by moment.

It is safer, in my view, not to rely on such sites and people because nothing can be predicted with certainty. Such people are merely fortune tellers, and I do not trust them; instead, I believe it is preferable to trust your own instincts. This is solely my own view.

I would say that you have to do a lot of research to gain knowledge about trading, even if you have gained a lot of knowledge, you don't even know where the price goes, that's all you predict. I partially believe that price predicted sites can be more confident when trading. Cryptocurrency pricing is unpredictable, as there are so many different factors that affect it that even experienced traders cannot always accurately predict, so when you look at some price predictions.

You are right no one will known the right price or no one's cryptocurrency price prediction is accurate and 100%,some sites get price on some times but not all the time, and we are checking this sites to make sure if we are right.

You must trust the analysts and experts rather than relying on those "value prediction sites". Even though many of them actually predict so close but you must still not rely 100% on those sites. Thanks.

Hello mate, I think that the price prediction site are sure and legit, but I don't believe much in that because this might fail any time, so I advise you to make research about the particular project you want to embark on, thank you so much.

For my part, I do not trust these sites because digital problems are volatile and sensitive. There is no risk or trust in these sites.

Predicting the price change of cryptocurrencies is a bit difficult, especially in the distant future. As for predicting its price in the near future, it may succeed, but not at a very accurate rate.

The price of the currency depends on circulation, supply and demand in particular, so it is difficult to predict its prices
I suspect these apps are fraudulent and not recommended

In my opinion, we care about forecasts because they come from more experienced people than we are and I think predicting prices is difficult and all forecasts are based on clear things. We can develop our own predictions when we delve into the field of cryptocurrencies.