How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

Sorry to say I do not have firm belief in those sites or applications that predict or guess the prices of cryptocurrencies market because it is not always right by predicting the prices of currencies, so I rely on my study on trade and buying and selling.

There are lots of predicting apps on price, but you can also google any kind of price on Google, some of their apps are such that which do not tell us the exact price..You should not only depend on the price mentioned by those apps Rather, you should also do . analysis those prices so that you do not face any kind of loss.  

It is hard to predict the price of cryptocurrencies accurately because the volatility is extremely high and also many factors are playing here. I just don’t understand how the price of cryptocurrencies will move in the future and what will happen with coins and tokens.

Edited by hatambaba

There is large number of sites which predict more prices . But mot of them are fake. These sites not pay timely . But crypto family is best according to me for earning as it offers reliable profits.

30 minutes ago, Sinan33 said:

Personally, my friend, I think that it is difficult to accurately predict the price of cryptocurrencies so that no application or web can determine the price of the cryptocurrency

That's true, i agree with your idea, no site or bots can predict any coins price 100% or accurately, since its a prediction its not possible to predicts exact price of any coin, so we have to mace some researches and add our views on price of some coins.

You are right this is often what I'm saying, I mean its hard to urge perfect cryptocurrency coin predictor sites or any telegram accounts, we all have some sites but so as to form it good we've to use quite one sites.

Everyone can predict But almost 90% fail. Price prediction cannot be done on 100% accuracy because there are a lot of factors that will determine the outcome and there is no way to be 100 percent accurate as always as the movement from all markets can not be guessed at all.

you could say it can be 75-0.5% accurate and it even depends on what they have on the idea and what is their theory regarding what they said as there are some of it that its this or that and the explaination itself is something to take note for on the idea.

There are some sites that issue special analyzes of cryptocurrency prices based on the supply and demand quantity for each currency and based on bitcoin prices because there are some currencies related to the price of bitcoin, but for me I see that it is not possible to rely on these data because each currency has its own project that may succeed and perhaps  It fails so hard to predict currency rates.

The forecast site are not generally precise they may be correct in some cases and now and again they may not be right even the site like coinmarket cap where you can envision the cost of cryptographic money they can are not exact interms of value expectation.

Yes you are right it is very difficult to predict the price of crypto. No doubt it is depend upon the algorithm and supply chain method and demand also. Otherwise it is not under any one to predict the price.

• +1 1

I do not think that the expectation is restricted even if there are sites for that. The cryptocurrency is a complicated algorithm. Predicting its price may be a little difficult.

The value forecasts site my be exact in some way or another in the event that they additionally doing examination, yet you ought to likewise do your own investigation prior to utilizing the value expectation destinations examination..

Relying on crypto price forecasting sites is not a good source. They are always wrong in their predictions, which is wrong and should not be relied uponI don't know of any site that accurately predicts the price of coins and I would also like to remind you that no one can tell the real future price of any currency in the world of cryptocurrency so you have to be careful because you can loseIf instead of looking for popular currencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin to invest for some time, follow a few forecasting sitesHonestly, I don't think there is a website or mobile application that can always give you accurate predictionsWill witness huge losses.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:39 PM, abdullah mohmmad said:

I think that most of the sites are not honest with the prices, especially the bots on Telegram. I think the reason is the rapid change in prices and the rapid fluctuations of currencies
It is better for you to follow the prices on the platforms

No doubt about that, bots on telegram app are not accurate on the price predicting aspect, and yeah most times its because price predicting of any unstable or fluctuating cryptocurrency is so hard to predict its price.

So many sites and apps are using for predict for price. But i think that is not suitable for that predict the price of cryptocurrency. So sites of predict price make price on the base of back transaction and output summary, but the other factors which effect the price can be changed so we don't use this type. If you had experienced then you can predict what will be price in future ,otherwise you can wait till when price go high.

So many sites and apps are using for predict for price. But i think that is not suitable for that predict the price of cryptocurrency. So sites of predict price make price on the base of back transaction and output summary, but the other factors which effect the price can be changed so we don't use this type. If you had experienced then you can predict what will be price in future ,otherwise you can wait till when price go high.

• +1 1

I think we shouldn't trust them 100% because most of them are misjudging and it can hurt money. I checked those websites for a while and some of them are making good predictions but most of them are not good at it.  I think we can follow some good analysis. 

On 5/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

I don't believe in the sites that make cryptocurrency price predictions because it is very difficult to make cryptocurrency price predictions.I believed these sites many times but later I was deceived.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Jack07 said:

I don't believe in the sites that make cryptocurrency price predictions because it is very difficult to make cryptocurrency price predictions.I believed these sites many times but later I was deceived.

You are right i also don't trust price predicting sites most of the times they are scammers, and some are just predicting so they are not 100% acculturate most times they only predict that the price of some cryptos will inrease on there price. 

I know a lot of members here believe that prediction  the outlay of cryptocurrencies is incredibly testing not to roughly out of the question not any concentration or website bottle give out us the actual abyss about prices. 

Sometimes those websites can predict very accurate but you shouldn't invest or trade by looking those websites. No one can predict prices accurate all the time. You can check the charts for to making your own predict, if you can't read the charts, you can learn from youtube or some other experts. If you don't have a time to do that you can always follow some experts, i am not saying do what ever they say but it's okay to see are they predicting right.

Because the price is either going up or down accuracy has to be more than 50%. If a trader is accurate on his predictions more than 50% like for 70% then he is a great trader and we can follow him but always be careful because many ask for a lot of money to be part of signals and trading courses.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, Maharba said:

I follow your recomendation in natural way, to read those other pos,t is like a window open to know the aspirations, toughts of other people, through them I am able to see very severe opinions, other orthodox, many other kind and full of wise words, others of warnings, all of them are so importan to me, cause I can learn of any person close to my life, if I'm able to find the good, even inside the bad, I will become in a wise person, don't you think that

I would express that to believe figures from someone else or medium is ludicrous when you can do it, I suggest doing your own examination dependent on great data, patterns and so on it is smarter to win or lose by your own methods than to do it by confiding in your cash to another person. It's my perspective. in light of your own insight and on the off chance that you don't have it, at that point center around examining and preparing in the most ideal manner and in this way contribute and be effective.

Hello, in precision I think there are none of them, we know that the market has many movements every second, it is best that we take the initiative to study ourselves and not get carried away by statistics, sometimes we get frustrated when we lose by following certain patterns that give us and we do not do our own market study 

On 5/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

Hey @betelihem hope you are good with health and wealth. Thankx for sharing this knowledge. Dear mate  Now and then those locales are correct and some different occasions they are wrong. So I figure you ought to learn specialized examination all alone and have the option to settle on your own choices as opposed to relying upon applications.