Trading Tips - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Trading Tips

You have posted the main things that each trader must see a long time before they begin trading. 

In any case, we should not fail to remember that exchanging requires a ton of useful preparing, and it isn't sufficient just to peruse and get hypothetical data

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/28/2020 at 5:35 AM, Livii3 said:

If you want to trade, I think you should contact those who are already trading because they will be able to give you advice on how to buy and resell a coin. It will be best for you.

Unless you have a friend that is ready to teach you and not ready to collect much or any money from you. You can learn trading online with videos on YouTube and reading trading articles. That is how I learnt all about trading. 

These tips are the fundamental basis every person interesting in trading should know. Yet, it takes some good time to dominate all these concepts appropriately, which leads the 95 % of traders to lose money. I would say that for us to be successful in trading, we require excellent theoretical, practical and psychological preparation, as these all factors are meant to lead us make god trading decisions.  

• +1 1

You have share an interesting article. I think all should trade through this process. If they do so it will helpful for the success.

1 hour ago, Linclon4 said:

You have share an interesting article. I think all should trade through this process. If they do so it will helpful for the success.

The article is very interesting but we need to know more about trading, these are just few things to know for beginners buy beginners needs to know more about trading in order to make profit. Because you know these tips does not mean trading is profitable. We need to experience from trading which will let us know if it is profitable for us or not. 

Useful tips and important to follow not only for newbies but all traders as If you want to earn good revenue from your trading then You must follow these tips.You should have Patience and courage as sometime you have to face the losses and You shouldn't loose Hope in such scenario rather than you should take it as a lesson for you and never repeat that mistake again.

• +1 1

The most important idea of the ideas that I put forward is that the trader should not be emotional, it is possible for the trader to follow his emotions and make wrong decisions that cause him huge losses that cannot be compensated if he regrets after that.

Hello friend i want to tell you some trading tips.first you collect the knowledge about market how to ups and down.second is you make buying and selling trading.when the price is low you can buying the coin and invest it and when price is up you selling it to gain profits.

These re d mst important principles dat we mst follow in order for the success of the trading process. In addition to this my friend we must always choose sincere trading sites even for our money not to be lost because there are many sites that are not trusted even if we follow these rules and we were successful in trading

These re d mst important principles dat we mst follow in order for the success of the trading process. In addition to this my friend we must always choose sincere trading sites even for our money not to be lost because there are many sites that are not trusted even if we follow these rules and we were successful in trading

• Useful or interesting 1

Good bro I'm new and I now I'm learning about trading but its good and useful information I read it and its very important thing which you said bro I learn it from you post some important thing I appreciate of you sharing good knowledge mad information about trading 

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful trading tips with us... Because many of the traders not know about these tips... If they follow steps by step these all trading tips... So definitely they take good benefits from trading... 

• Useful or interesting 1

Following the steps in trading is a CV in my opinion, because it takes more experience than anything else. I like to learn from things in order to gain experience. Your steps are good and you can rely on them. 

• +2 1

On 5/26/2020 at 8:32 PM, Fattkidd said:
  • If you new to Crypto and want to try Trading try reading this tips this may help you in some ways because trading may look easy but it is not it.

• 1. Set a Plan -Before starting to trade its better to set a Plan, This plan should focus on how much profit your aiming and how much are you willing to lose this will set as a reminder to when to stop trading.

• 2.Dont get Emotional - Sometimes we get to emotional when trading which normally lead to losing our profit, When you feel like your getting emotional stop trading and relax  this will avoid losing trades,Always remember trading required Logical decision dont get emotional when trading because you will loss money if you do.

• 3. Lose it -Sometimes when your new on trading and just starting up you will encounter this problem when you lost a trade and you notice that everytime you check on your trades its getting worst, Sometimes we encounter  loses in trading which we have two option Continue losing or Back Out its better to Back Out sometimes,It better to lose few dollars than Losing your whole profit.

• 4.Pick a Good Coin -Some coins or Tokens have profit in them you just need find the right one, Its better to pick an. active coin or tokens, For example you wanted to trade in yobit its better to choose coins to trade sometimes tokens are good to Like hex.

• 5.Dont Panic Buy - Most trader made mistake by panic buying coins because they are afraid to miss a good opportunity this lead to loss in trading, Always think before your buy  and please stop panic buying because in trading there is also time for good opportunity.

Thank you so much my friend. This is very important topics for me.Actually i am a beginner here.So i do not have enough knowledge about trading. But this post is much more helpful for me.I also try to get more and more information about trading. Thank you so much for these tips.

I would like to say if you get many profits  by using trading  first of all u must neded to have time and u must neded to follow rules and regulations of trading platform there are many platform available on online field  u just must need to follow rules etc km also a new in trading and I become in afraid conditions  to loss but I hope you will be  come a great trader in online field

In trading, there are countless opportunities that you can enter. You should take the recommendations and advice of experts if you are a beginner and on that basis you will decide what are the best currencies to enter a deal with and profit from it.

If anyone wants to trade I will tell them as trading tips that they must first acquire sufficient knowledge and skills about trading and then have the ability to choose the right cryptocurrency and the ability to choose the real site to be successful in trading.  Will be able to get more profit in less time.

Trading statergy for biggneers.                            1:Knowledge Is Power

In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks—the Fed's interest rate plans, the economic outlook, etc.

So do your homework. Make a wish list of stocks you'd like to trade and keep yourself informed about the selected companies and general markets. Scan business news and visit reliable financial websites.

2. Set Aside Funds

Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. Many successful day traders risk less than 1% to 2% of their account per trade. If you have a $40,000 trading account and are willing to risk 0.5% of your capital on each trade, your maximum loss per trade is $200 (0.5% * $40,000).

Set aside a surplus amount of funds you can trade with and you're prepared to lose. Remember, it may or may not happen.

3. Set Aside Time, Too

Day trading requires your time. That's why it's called day trading. You'll need to give up most of your day, in fact. Don’t consider it if you have limited time to spare.

The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise at any time during trading hours. Moving quickly is key.

4. Start Small

As a beginner, focus on a maximum of one to two stocks during a session. Tracking and finding opportunities is easier with just a few stocks. Recently, it has become increasingly common to be able to trade fractional shares, so you can specify specific, smaller dollar amounts you wish to invest.

That means if Apple shares are trading at $250 and you only want to buy $50 worth, many brokers will now let you purchase one-fifth of a share

Trading is not easy as we sometimes think when entering, for this reason we have to anticipate losses by seeking knowledge, but that is not enough. What really works is knowing that we are going to lose money at the beginning, already by placing these guidelines we know what we are going to lose and we anticipate it with work and dedication, we have to know why we lost, so as not to repeat it again. Trade is strong, but with effort and dedication we will overcome it.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing such informative and best tips for trading,as mostly users are don't know about trading and lose all they have in first attempt and not get any benefits. In addition to this I think if you want to become a successfull trader and gets more profits you must learn basic strategies and skills before you start trading.

Advice to all members who trade in addition to the work of the forum. I want to provide some advice to you, which is self-confidence and heart confidence in work in order to achieve good profits and deals in this trading and to have a good balance in your account.

Yes, definitely. Developing an appropriate plan and trying to achieve it is the first step on the road to success. Therefore, you are supposed to fully understand the market in which you will enter and try to keep a daily update on everything related to it.

On 2/8/2021 at 11:30 AM, Ram22 said:

The best thing to do is to develop a successful plan, adhere to its steps, and understand the reasons for deviation from it in order to avoid its recurrence in practice. Benefiting from mistakes is one of the best things to achieve success for sure.

The best plan is the one which is designed based on the conditions of the market at the time of trading. Although each coin has a specific behavior but even a single coin can exhibit different price patterns when exposed to changes. Adhering to a plan for a long time is not the best idea. You have to change your plans every now and then to get benefit from new opportunities for profit. Crypto is constantly evolving and we as traders need to catch up with it because if we fall behind, our income will suffer.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge i have good plan for good trading tips...

1- Set Aside Funds. Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. ...

2- Set Aside Time, Too. Day trading requires your time. ...

3- Start Small. ...

4- Avoid Penny Stocks. ...

5-  Time Those Trades. ...

6- Be Realistic About Profits. ...

7- Stickto the Plan.

• +4 1

i appreciate your post and i totally agree to that, trading is kind of tricky thing to do but also very interesting but sometime it feels like hell it depends upon the market situation i myself trade on YOBIT and its going good so far. i suggest a person should get a proper knowledge about trading before staring anything learn pros and cons of market check ups and downs. and start with less do not just rush into it.

Thanks dear to share with us some important tips because trading is a hard work and also simple in which experience matter because with zero experience you can't trade if you have a lots of experience and skills then you can trade