Is mining dead? - Page 12 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Is mining dead?

Bitcoin mining is one approach to get Bitcoin. we can consider Bitcoin to be an enormous worldwide money framework that stores exchange history (or 'cash developments') starting with one individual then onto the next. 

tragically the current mining isn't gainful.

It isn't, just in one case. In the event that you choose to put away huge amounts of cash to purchase equipment and other stuff, additionally, you should ascertain your ROI so you know when you make back the initial investment on your invesments and at exactly that point gather benefits. 

Else, it is exercise in futility and cash, on the off chance that you do it with low volume. Better have a go at VMining by Yobit. 

Cloudmining is truly not gainful now.better to simply purchase, and sell Bitcoin than to mine it.because Bitcoin mining trouble increment extremely quick and it influences yield of mining.and you need to cover the expense of organization for power and support.

Some coins are dead, being POW or POS or any other ... if they are dead, their mining is also dead, and vice-versa... mining is an integral part of any true crypto

But no one can say that mining is dead in general... these people should check BTC network charts before speaking

5 hours ago, AlejandroZD said:

Minning is not dead since it is what maintain running the Bitcoin software. There are ways to reduce the consumption of energy, maybe using solar energy. But companies of minning hardware are always innovating and improving their devices in order to offer minners the better ways to maintain running Bitcoin software and also to receive a reward for that important service. 

I share your opinion, cryptocurrencies are here to stay, although it is true that it is usually an unstable market, so is the constant efforts that companies make to improve their software and hardware from all points as security as for mining, not to mention Of the constant launches of new cryptocurrencies in my opinion it is booming and now that it will grow

I think that mining farms keep income and do not share with the public because of the return after the last halving and waiting for the price increase to sell them to compensate for the costs of old, expensive equipment

Well, anyone else, I now live in Ukraine, and so far everything suits me when choosing a GPU (as a price - payback) and I mine for the same cryptocurrency and do not run around different places in search of an extra couple of cents. So I think mining will live on for years to come.

If there is other income, or income from mining in cryptocurrency allows you to live on them and leave something on hold, then this is the golden mean. And so, the bulk of miners sell crypto 🙃

Mining is not dead, but the owners of currencies prefer to trade in them than to mine them because trading is a quick profit

On 19.10.2019 at 13:10, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined. Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete? To buy a huge amount of equipment, for a lot of money, while still taking into account the delivery time, and the payback is not the fastest

This is a very strange statement, given that today such currencies as BTC ETH and others are mined by mining, and not in any other way. So he is more alive than all living things, the question is in the terminology that you put into this definition.

I do not think it is dead, but its return is starting to decrease due to the high prices of digital currencies, but it is still making some profits

I think mining is not dead, but in order to make a profit in mining, you need large investments and not the fact that you will make a profit.

You do not necessarily need physical equipment to mine, because there are also cloud mining with an investment system, if you have stopped mining other currencies it does not mean that it is already dead, you must activate to acquire said tokens since one day it will resume mining and the task of mining will be made easy for us. Greetings.

Я не думаю, что майнинг мертв, я думаю, что сложность становится все больше в виду крупных горнодобывающих компаний на рынке, что делает его почти невозможным для майнинга с помощью настольного компьютера. Но все же можно пойти на альтернативный альткоин, который знает, что вы даже не сможете получить большую прибыль в будущем.

Most of free mine are still active but do not benefit it's users as they need you to buy a device for mining and electricity bills become so high although you can use all the cost from free mining to buy a hash power and mine itself as you can check on yobit virtual mining of minex which is one of the profitable mining.

On 19.10.2019 at 13:10, loser said:

There are already several cryptocurrencies that are not mined. Does this mean that mining is becoming obsolete? To buy a huge amount of equipment, for a lot of money, while still taking into account the delivery time, and the payback is not the fastest

Mining is definitely alive.  It takes investment just to see tangible results.  And even now, many are simply engaged in reselling and playing on margin.  Some coins have excellent capitalization.  And it is much faster and safer to engage in trading.  But mining exists, it just requires certain conditions.

For the vast majority of users, cloud mining remains the best option for bitcoin mining in 2020, due to the flexibility of contracts and more favorable working conditions than mining on their own equipment.

Cloud mining is a cryptocurrency earning model that creates groups (mining pools), with one goal: to get more income, in comparison with conventional distributed mining, by managing equipment on the part of a contractor who solves all issues on technical and software components.

Hello, I think not but it is NOT in all its splendor as in the past the glory days are over and it can be maintained for a few years and the miners will have to keep up with the transaction commissions
a big greeting

Edited by ramonn22

The DogeCoin coin price has almost doubled many times - from $ 0.003 to $ 0.0053 per coin. The hype was driven by a video posted on TikTok, which instantly went viral. Someone demanded to invest money in this coin, which is also unusually rich. The video itself can be viewed here. At the time of this writing, the material around the video has received over 60,000 likes.

No, mining is still profitable, especially for industry giants who can afford to mine on an industrial scale. But mining itself will soon take a back seat due to the possible dominance of the PoS algorithm over PoW.

If we talk about BTC mining, then maybe yes.
According to blockchain.com, Bitcoin's hash rate is currently 120 EH/s. If the cost of electricity is above $0.05, then the old generation S9 ASIC miner will not cover the cost of mining.
Asics Antminer T17, Whatsminer M20 and Innosilicon T3 are 90% close to reaching the shutdown price.

But there are always new coins with low mining difficulty, you can mine them.

No, of course, then the cryptocurrency would stop. It's just that the activity and hype on the news and bitcoin jumps disappeared and there was less activity in the mining industry. As long as there is cryptocurrency, there is also mining. Under good conditions, he will not die

On 19/10/2019 at 6:10, loser said:

Ya hay varias criptomonedas que no están minadas. ¿Significa esto que la minería se está volviendo obsoleta? Comprar una gran cantidad de equipos, por mucho dinero, sin dejar de tener en cuenta el tiempo de entrega, y la recuperación no es la más rápida.

Now is when cryptocurrency mining is more alive than ever in the sense that the companies that create faucets have mining farms because how are they going to pay you cryptocurrencies to see ads or how they generate it, why do people mine what is btc since in the future your project will work for the best

I think not, I suppose that there will be a certain amount of people who use mining as a form of income, but I suppose that many require special equipment for this purpose, they must also initially have an investment and advice, and You must also take into account the cost or electrical consumption, which is one of the most unfavorable parts to carry out this activity. My conclusion is that there are people who are dedicated to mining, but they are few because it takes a good investment to work on it, because people who earn very little money do not have the possibility of being able to carry out this activity, an activity that I consider not favorable.