Cryptocurrencies and AFRICA - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My dear friend, the spread of cryptocurrencies in Africa in general is very good, as there are many stars in the continent of Africa that have activated automated teller technology to withdraw from cryptocurrencies in several countries, so the spread of cryptocurrencies is very good in a continent that is a little behind technology.

Well, the African Continent is kind of a Continent that wait or other continents to proceed in a specific directions before hey would follow, now even though there is no clear cut rule on the use of cryptocurrecy, is it's still not clear if the countries in Africa are ready for  cryptocurrecy.

The use of cryptocurrencies is increased in underdeveloped countries and african countries people's used cryptocurrency as a source of income. In underdeveloped countries many people don't have job and they will work in this field and make good income that's why cryptocurrency are more popular in underdeveloped countries as compared to the developed countries

The reasons that makes some African countries to be slow in adopting this blockchain technology is lack of requirements needed for one to get started such as no access to internet,smart phone, computer and no proper education about cryptocurrency and most of the time only those in urban areas can fully participate in this of which it's a big hindrance to the development of our African continent via crypto. 

IF the countries accept the cryptocurrency than it will be a great thing in the terms of the financial help of the country and also there will be a lot of the positive sides of it as well.

I think that the use of cryptocurrencies in third world countries such as countries in Africa will contribute positively to the development of Their economy which suffers from many problems, and there are some Africa countries that try adopted crypto. Blockchain is a technology that is not limited to any country, and unfortunately, it is not mandated in the whole world, so if any country adopts it, it will only develop internally at the present time.

Education is a key and power to bring the change and we should not forget that factor too. Africa needs most of all.

Infrastructure and education. Without education you won't go nowhere.  It will take time to adopt cryptocurrencies as most of the african people don't know about it.Perhaps digital currencies will help the third world countries in some way, but on the other hand it is difficult to apply digital currencies in these countries.I hope this will apply to all poor African countries.

I think people are not that kind of knowledgeable to use cryptocurrency all over the freaker that is why there are less people who are using it and making money out of it

Digital currencies in Africa will have a very large place and this is evident because there is a very big project that will be in a country in Africa and I think that dealing in this country will be in electronic currencies.

• +1 1