Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

I thank you for this valuable advice as giving your identity information to some deceptive sites may expose you to some troubles that you will not want to obtain, so you must always be careful and cautious.

there are a lot of fraudulent sites that impersonate the original site to steal your information ,You must check carefully the sites that ask for identity

That's right, you need to be more vigilant at the present time, because the situation is such that many people fall into the trap of scammers , and thus expose themselves to any problems, as well as pressure. After all, it is often the case when people are deceived, and they begin to generally respond negatively about some object, that's the problem. I believe that all the actions that you conduct, you should all track, so as not to fall into the trap of scammers!

I have two types of opinions about there are many sites that have to fill the KYC here today you must prove your identity which is why we  There is no excuse for anonymity, but there are many sites that do not require an identity card, we will not give the identity card.

I have given so many kyc thaf I can't even count 😣 . Many of them were fake. Now i am really scared of it. Some says that Many countries buy the identity for their own purpose. It scared the hall out of me. Now i am being concerned of which project i should do kyc. I did foolish things to earn just a little.

Usually, the user publishes a lot of personal data on the Internet, and other information that helps hackers steal the user's identity. Therefore, you should be wary of fraudulent sites and make sure of the legality of the site.

In order to scam you many platform are taking your personal information. Before giving your identity you ought to be carefull.Without knowing the work details you should not go ahead 

In order to scam you many platform are taking your personal information. Before giving your identity you ought to be carefull.Without knowing the work details you should not go ahead 

These sites are among the most dangerous sites and one of the easiest ways to hack and seize people's accounts, but there are sites with a good reputation that do not do that. Just avoid new ones because you do not know their moral background

On 5/25/2020 at 8:19 PM, Jimmy26 said:

There are many platforms where they are taking your personal information to scam you so you have to be careful about your work and the websites you are going to give your identity without knowing about the work don't go ahead for work even if you do some research and enquiry before going that will much better and helpful to recognise things around you.

That is correct my friend in every single platform they used to ask many persons information it may be due to multiple account creation but you should need to be aware of the website and it's use or else it can leads to a scam.

Yes you are right. We should not enter our id in any if the sites to earn money as they may be scam. We should collect information if the site is  safer, otherwise yiu can loose all your money or account.

Thanks for this information but it is hard to avoid because there is lot of spam airdrops and it is impossible to find the difference between the legit ones and false or spam airdrops.So all we can do is be careful while giving our kyc details to the airdrops. 

• +2 1

On 10/27/2020 at 4:54 PM, Edwin john said:

Thanks for this information but it is hard to avoid because there is lot of spam airdrops and it is impossible to find the difference between the legit ones and false or spam airdrops.So all we can do is be careful while giving our kyc details to the airdrops. 

Nice one, it is indeed a great message you are passing , joining any site that make one encounter many things like scam, unknown visitation of website is not encouraging to be honest

The user should provide information that is only necessary for registration process nothing else. Any website which demands additional information can scam you

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There is belief that once you put your personal information on internet you are not safe anymore because we all know that we are interconnected because of the internet, so anyone could see your personal information especially if the place where it is being stored has a weak security. Since exchange need your information because there are required to do to prevent some fraudulent act like money laundering, then the best thing you can do is to secure yourself and your account by making a password not related to you and your personal information and always take a preventive measure. 

Hey mate, you are right we should not provide our identity in the internet, if we give identity we can fall trouble like crime or they can use our identity in the crime.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Eh technically if the bonus would be too big than you could ever think of i automatticly back out to this point since its already proving that its fake news and others that are desperate for money are unfortunately can get easily get jabaited to this.

• +4 1

security is always important, especially our credentials. But now I think malicious people can learn all our information with a single click, because we inevitably register for so many sites and provide a lot of information, unfortunately.

Yes, absolutely right never give your KYC to every site, exchange or airdrops. They may steal your personal information. 

If you need to give KYC, then give it to genuine exchanges like binance. I have also given my KYC to verify my account on binance. 

Binance is the secure to top global exchange. So i think we can give KYC to binance. 

But avoid giving KYC to any local exchange, sites, airdrops etc. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/25/2020 at 6:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Very valuable post. We shouldn't provide our kyc to any airdrop where majority of these airdrops are fake . Good and loyal crypto sites never force us to complete kyc.

You are absolutely right because some sites are fake and they want to get personal information of people's by using some strategies. If someone give her personal information then the account of people's will be hacked and they will lose her money.  

I want to warn every member should be careful in exposing their privacy to unknown website because a legit airdrop has nothing to do with your KYC verification some do ask in order to use your private identity to commit a crime we should always be conscious of those people.

We should avoid filling kyc to fake websites and some fake airdrops. So for that when we are providing kyc we should first learn and know about the website and then provide them.

It is true that you really should not just put your identity on the websites because it can be used for bad deeds, especially if the website is not trusted so you do not have to give your identity as long as

• +2 1

Hi guys there are many people or website who offer you to have a good margin of profit to earn and ask about your identity 🆔 don't let them to know they are scammers they will not give you the profit they will steal your mining or earning from hacking your account these mostly happen in airdrops website etc. Beware of them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes my friends dont do this  in the life. We are the  users of the online earning websites we have to secure first ourself By the scammers there is to many scam websites They are doing scams with the peoples We have to tske steps for themwe should never Provide the identity to them  because it can be harmful  for us so be careful about it and be wise  about this.