Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

A good reputation gives you strength and enthusiasm to continue writing relevant and helpful posts and comments.  A bad reputation alerts you that you are wrong and you have to reconsider what you wrote because your topic contains a certain error.  We don't have to randomly give away good or bad reputation.  I accept any criticism or notoriety if I have been wrong.  This will warn me.  Not to receive a warning point if I keep making mistakes.

• +3 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

Good advice which I hope the members understand and apply. As for me, I respond to the topics spontaneously and transparently and after understanding the topic well, I try to provide assistance with affection and kindness, and this also encourages members to give a good reputation. I am also reading any comment to give him the reputation he deserves.

• +1 1

I personally don't give bad reputation to other users. I see this as a platform for the users to enhance their ability to create more good quality content. So I try to give a more reasonable ratings to the post. I also believe that if a particular post is given a bad reputation, it doesn't in anyway mean hatred to the user. Try to learn from the reason behind such bad reputation and put in more efforts to rectify the same in the future.

Edited by Nicole018

On 7/17/2020 at 8:42 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just maintain the good quality of your post for you to avoid that to happen again. 

Always follow the rules of forum regarding the proper posting and commenting. 

If we maintain good quality in our post then no.one gives negative points, but unfortunately if anyone not agree with our content are think our post not useful and give negative points,

then don't be demotivate  think how we improve our post quality, because its a good members sign.

Reputation is key and on bad reputation it comes as a result of failing to follow the rules and guidelines that are set to be followed while good one is given when the content you share has a positive massage to fellow members 

You don't have to feel bad when you get a bad reputation from someone. In just means that you made a mistake in your writing or it didn't have any meaning. You just have to understand that bad reputation is a way of telling you that, you can improve your writing you make here in the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a precise and itemized clarification of what ought to be done when posting and what ought to be stayed away from and I trust that everybody will adhere to these guidelines as it will diminish the measure of terrible notoriety in the discussion.

I've read some posts about members feeling bad for receiving negative reaction but perhaps they should read this post first and maybe they find some reasons for their posts to be treated negative. I'm new here and try to follow the rules and give some advice to new people in crypto but I find some posts and comments may be worth bad reputation, although I avoid giving because it will probably make the other member feel bad and quit too if he has made many mistakes. I think that maybe it is better to comment and explain the reason we think a post was bad.

That exactly what happened here sometimes they gives bad reputation without logique reason I don't know why yet maybe they don't understood well the topic or they see it disrespect 

• +1 1

Thats very true @Calvinpriva the truth is so many people get discouraged when they are negatively rated and sometimes its true it can be painful but the truth is , when you are negatively rated , you ask the question , Why? if you get the answer, you get to understand how to know where to change next.

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

sometimes its true it can be painful but the truth is , when you are negatively rated , you ask the question , Why? if you get the answer, you get to understand how to know where to change next.

@Mike1515 Very good post! Sometimes we feel pain to receive negative reactions because every member likes to be appreciated for his/her post. But we should ask ourselves why we received a negative reaction to our posts? That will help us to do wonders in the next post.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

you explained the problem well and presented a good solution but i would like to add another reason which is repeated posts as weel , people should search for a key words of the subject they want ot write about in the forum before they start writing because it  may be already existed and it will cause you to get negative rates or even warning points

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I see that when a new member posts a topic of something that he do not  know about  and makes mistakes in it,many of the members give them negative rates.I think as a community we should work together always helping each other ,as he is new he would  not have any knowledge of what he is doing or what to do.I think you have also raised this issue @Calvinpriva ,good work mate.Apart from new members the senior members should be given negative reputation ,as they are senior they are aware of the rules and regulations.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 5/25/2020 at 8:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you are all fine. Let's discuss about bad reputation! There are two types of reputations here in the forum which are a good reputation and a bad reputation. Many members are talking about good reputations most of the time but today we will talk about a bad reputation, why you get them and how to avoid them. 

There are some topics which have get bad reputations because of some reasons, writers of those topics may complaining for getting bad reputations without understanding the meaning of bad reputation and why they get it in their topics. Some members they thought we hate them them and that's why we gave them bad reputations! That's not true, bad reputation will remind you that your topic has some mistakes that you will have to avoid them in your next topic to get a good reputation!

This will give you bad reputation:

1. Copy and paste other topics or comments.
  2. Writing a meaningless post.
  3. Wrong spelling to your posts in several times.
  4. Unnecessary jokes (not all members likes jokes)
  5. Short post! (E.g - Thank you.   Okay.   I am happy.   ETC)
  6. Wrong section posts.

There are many more mistakes that can give you bad reputation but those are the most mistakes which are done by many members. We have to avoid them because many bad reputations in our posts will decrease trust from other members.

Here are few ways to avoid bad reputation:

1. Write your own posts (Don't copy)
  2. Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)
  3. Write topics for helping others to solve/ teach something.
  4. Write a topic at least with three or more sentences so that you can explain well.
  5. Write all topics in the right section.
  6. Make sure all words are correct (check your topic again before submit)

By following this, you will decrease bad reputations in your topics and increase good reputations. You will be proud for your efforts when your topics will have good reputations because good things are hard to find!

________________________ .

Thanks for reading!

Don't get upset when you get a bad reputation. Because in life we are not worried about someone saying no to you. The point is different, you need to be able to correctly find your mistakes and improve, and this is what happens in the posts on this forum.

• +2 1

Always have full confidence in human betterment. You don't measure yourself by how many times you fall but by how many times you get up. If you decide to change for the better, you have to believe yourself.

I always write messages on my own behalf, I do not copy them from others, I also saw very good created topics, but for some reason they are deleted. There were no errors in the proposals from the authors, and the question was normal, I think the administration is deleting newly created topics that have few views or comments

every member likes to be appreciated for post, people should search for a key words of the subject they want write about, and it will cause you to get positive vebz

• +1 1

a new member posts a topic of something that he do not  know about  and makes mistakes, it will cause you to get negative rates or even warning points

• +2 1

Hey mates, you are right that giving bad reputation don't mean we hate you. You mention your post that why people are giving bad reputation to people, so if we follow your rules people won't give bad reputation to others members.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Giving a bad reputation may help the person to make more informative post and the person can realize that the post done by him is not in the proper track.

Reputation should be only given to valuable and meaningful posts, but if someone did not get reputation so it means their post is not suitable for a good reputation. So struggle hard to gain good reputation and good response from others. 

A useful and very valuable participation that contains clear and important information that everyone should know

Bad reputation is given to members who violate the rules of the forum and they write posts randomly and annoyingly so when we give a bad reputation this means that we warn the person and we are alerted to mistakes in order to avoid them

So when everyone follows the rules and writes helpful reviews they will definitely get good reputations

Everything in here he/she said here people is true because you must learn your lesson and be a better member next time so please dont hate the people in the cryptotalk because we are all respecting the rules inorder to keep the community nice and fair to all.

• +2 1

It helps beginners to increase our attention in following the forum rules and writing useful posts. 
Foor good talk on the forum just follow what author advice us so that can write posts without those mistakes.

The bad reputation is a warning to the member so that he knows that there is a mistake he has committed in the post he made, it could be an error in the information or an unhelpful topic, and therefore we give the bad reputation so that this member will amend the post and become more careful and more useful.  Bad reputation is used to improve the quality of forum posts, not hate.