Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Good advice my friend, especially for people who are new and beginners about us, you should be careful in giving our e-mail to strange sites because there are many scammers who try to steal money, accounts, and begin to exploit this.

• +1 1

Not only that, there are many steps we must take, to protect our phones from hacking, we must be very wary of these scammers, they have many tricks to access our wallets and steal our cryptocurrency.

This advice will really be useful for all the members of of this platform but more precisely we the members because we still don’t know the tactics of the spammers and the scammers as well, but this post help us, we the new members a little bit, thank you very much dude.

Hello mate. Nice to see you in this forum. Hope you well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.  We know that nowadays there are many scammers are scamming in the fraud sites. Be aware about on that.

• +2 1

Look there are lots of spammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto their trap. Dont click any unusual links. Dont share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

Yes, it is an important topic to discuss. All members must not share their personal information on anonymous websites. You will be duped more often. So stay out of fraudsters' reach as possible to keep your business here.

• +3 1

I agree with ,because when you put your gmail which you are using for cryptotalk and for wallet. Then you can scame ,so don't ise same gmail and password on different sites with this you can easily scame and can lost your money. Make a strong password of your wallet and take care as much possible. 

There are so many posts related to this topic and you can read it from the posts of others rather than making your own topic .But few suggestions could be not to share your personal information with someone else. Don't accept someone's offer that seem eye-catching and mind blowing.

• +3 1

Thanks for the advice
It is one of the most annoying things that can happen to your mail
And there are many people who sell e-mail messages to anyone
The addresses of these emails are targeted. This means that the seller will know everything about the account owner.

Thank you for this advice 
My advice to beginners is not to store your email and password in the internet because hackers will access it and also do not share private information with anyone .

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing this great and important information with us, this will surely reduce the rate of unnecessary scamming in the cryptocurrency world and will teach the new members in how to avoid scammers and there traps, thanks.

Do not put your  main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of span emails.

well according to me Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Thanks for this useful advice my friend really this advice is really helpful and beneficial for all of us because we don't focus on any website thst is it scam or legit and put our our all information in them so we should avoid from this thing so that we can protect ourselves. 

Yes, I am agree with you that there are many scammers who want to harm them. So we should becareful from them. We should not give our real email address to others to avoid scamming.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I completely agree with you as it is not necessary for us to share our personal information with any party on the Internet even if they offer us temptations.

You are right, especially if the e-mail is for an important wallet or for a cryptotalk, for example, here we will receive a lot of notifications from fraudsters and I want to advise not to trust those fake websites that claim that they will give money for free without any effort or fatigue just to register the account.

• +3 1

Protecting our accounts is our responsibility and dealing with that matter with negligence and placing our email address in any place requested will cause great loss, as fraudsters and thieves are everywhere.
And when this happens, the blame lies with us, not the deceivers.

• +2 1

Indeed, this is what happened to me when I used Telegram, I encountered a lot of spammers, and this is what made me delete the application and not use it again.
The recommendations you have put forward must be complied with and implemented to avoid spammers and scams.

Indeed, this is what happened to me when I used Telegram, I encountered a lot of spammers, and this is what made me delete the application and not use it again.
The recommendations you have put forward must be complied with and implemented to avoid spammers and scams.

• +3 1

Hello my friends forum members..
I agree with you my friend on the topic that you presented, since hackers are hacking users ' personal accounts and stealing money, so it is necessary to protect your personal account well and not to access anonymous sites, as well as change the password every period in order to avoid stealing money.

• +4 1

Very useful advice and also use different passwords and don't store them on your desktop on a text file. There are some password manager applications that may help but you have to make research on your own to find the best as these may be dangerous too if you download one with malware infection.

• +3 1

Be careful not to give the e-mail address to anyone and not to use it on unknown sites because this thing will expose us to danger and steal our money, so we thank you for this valuable advice.

• +3 1

Certainly my friend, many hackers and hackers use spam to steal your email address and thus steal all your private information and data. Therefore, you must ensure the reliability and legitimacy of the website you give your email address.

Hello my friend , that's a good advice surely when we dealing with crypto currencies world , there is a lot of Risks , so we must be careful about that 

Not to trust anyone not to but our personal information on any website or group or even give them to anyone , as you said my friend we better use new email not our main mail , in case our mail been hacked 

• +1 1

Don't provide your personal information to any online site because there are many scam sites and they will disappeared your funds and let me tell you just make your Gmail for online site and provide that but not your personal so then you will be safe..