Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Thank you for this advice, my friend, I would like to always find expert advice in order to avoid taking risks and benefit from their experiences. I will apply this advice so that I am not deceived and pranksters send me random mail messages

• +1 1

I advise you to save the email or wallet password on paper and not on the device or the Internet, because the device may be hacked or lost and thus you will lose your account, and you should also keep the account password for yourself and not give it to anyone, whatever the reason, because he can steal your email.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Thanks for your sharing . And it is right that it will be harm ful for us. When we put a Gmail on any site.  Then we can take a loss . We should to avoid these things and whenever we get a message from unknown then we should not give personal thing via email. 

I agree with you. You must keep the basic personal information and not give it to anyone because there are a lot of fraudsters and we must pay attention to that.

• +2 1

Thanks dear @Cammer for informing us about the scammers. I agreed with your information. We saw many fake websites available that  try to agree the peoples to work here and earn but they looted the innocent peoples. 

Yes, my friend of course you are really right and I thank you for this wonderful and useful participation, We must protect our personal information from theft and away from fraudsters so that our information is not stolen. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Avoid greed to avoid scammers. Because scammers lure us into their trap by offering us attractive offers and then deceive us. We must ignore it to avoid scammers.

You are true dear signing up to unknown and mew sites with our original email address isn't a wise decision as these sites could use our email address to scam us and could hack our wallets so we shouldn't be careless about it.

Indeed, we need a lot for such advice, because every Internet user is exposed to such fraud, we must be careful when we deal with people we do not know.

• +1 1

Thanks for the advice my friend. We all should be aware of it. The scammers target our email because they want to know our information. We should not use our emails in any unauthorized sites.

Thanks for such useful advice and I strongly agree with it. We shouldn't use our official email address in unknown or non trusted sites because it could be hacked or as you mentioned could be taken by the scammers and they will it worst for us to work.

Certainly, I do not put my primary email address in untrusted sites because they may hack it.

I use a secondary email address when I want to register for airdrops, and I use a different password every time.

• +1 1

To avoid being scammed, we have to be careful about spammers and websites that request personal information 
Of course we need to create secondary Mail. We don't need it. 
We must be careful, and we must not trust anyone on the internet.

• +4 1

You want to know about an emergency. Thanks dear. Basically, we are currently working in the online world. Since it is an online medium, fraudsters exist here. We need to keep our information secure. The information we need cannot be shared with strangers. We need to make the password in our account much stronger. We must refrain from disclosing our account passwords and our identities to strangers. Also, we must always be vigilant.

Scamming is now a common problem in internet. We must have to be careful to put our email or any other data to anywhere. Because here are a lot of scammers who will ask you about your information emotionally or by blackmail. Be careful about theme otherwise you may loss huge. 

Scamming has become a very common thing these days. So there is need to put an end to it and the only way that's can be possible is if we make our security tight. so we should be making it off two-factor authentication II's and other security setups that we might get access to.

Hello dear members, I want to provide advice that you do not trust unknown or unreliable websites for you and avoid giving any information about your uncle or your email because you may be subjected to theft of related accounts and are subject to fraud

Thank you, my dear, for this important advice. Fraudsters and fraudsters are many, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, so that they go towards beginners who do not have enough experience and attract them to fake offers as new ways to earn profit and money and that work on stealing their money and their fatigue

It may happen to you more than this if your e-mail is linked to your e-wallet, they may be able to access it and steal all your currencies and you cannot do anything to recover it.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this post. It is really an important note to avoid such mistakes. I wish you success and provide more important topics.

Friends, we must beware of scandals, never share personal information with anyone.  No unfamiliar notifications can be clicked.  Because many times scandals do such things and take away everything that is secret. So we have to be extremely careful.

Thanks so much for alerting us my friend,  as we all know there are so many fake sites scamming innocent people so we just have to be very careful in sharing any of our information to any sites,  we should research before sharing any of our information so that we wont fall into scarmers trap. 

Every one has  his/own expiriance inthis regard.Hiwever your tiplooks usefull to some extant.It can be benificial espicially for the biginners.thankyou 

Thank you for this useful information, noting that there are many sites that send spam and you cannot control it. It is really bad and you cannot solve it by using another email in addition to the risks on the account