Withdraw fees - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

Indeed when you withdraw your money you have to bear its withdrawal fees. You are asking about fee fluctuation so yes it is dependent on fluctuation of bitcoin rate

Withdraw fee of btc on yobit exchange is very high as compared to tron trx and xrp ripple ans litecoin ltc. So if you have some money into btc and then must trade with xrp then withdraw your earning from any exchange.

• +1 1

Yes some currencies has low withdrawal fee most especially litecoin and ETH,  but it depends on the currencies though if the currencies price is high then the withdrawal fees will likely be high too and if the currencies price is low then the withdrawal fees will likely be low too,  it depends on the price.  According to my observation. 

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

You information is very informative and useful for everyone. Thanks for sharing this useful information. I think LTC and TRX withdraw fees is very low. BTC  withdraw fees is very high.

I have not started this payment from this forum because I am completing my first 100 posts here. I haven't made any money from here yet so I don't know the fee to withdraw.

Every withdrawal fees is limited and they are not changed. As their price goes up like bitcoin and as well as it's withdrawal price also goes up. No xrp's price is less than half dollar and to withdraw it it's fees is half xrp tat means like 25 cents and that is so low. But at the end of 2030 xrp can touch 10 dollar and that time withdrawal fees will be 5 dollar. So it's the reason for this. Hope this comment helped you. 

It is a new and important topic for me because in the coming time I will get my first payment and I want to know the method and currency in which I will work. I hope there is a detailed explanation on this topic

I believe that price fluctuation is present in any currency, but I am not fully aware of it. I advise you to consult the elderly members. I wish you good luck.

Thanks for sharing such an informative post with all of us on this platform 

You are right 

You shared a good post about withdraw fees

Litecoin is best method for withdrawal because its charged less fees for withdraw 

You can easily withdraw your money from yobit account in no time 

With draw fees depends on the site that which site you are using for the transfer your currency. Like ltc eth yobit has low with draw fees and you can easily transfer your money .but It also depends on the value of btc.

Yes dear you are right in your point view and it is true that some currencies have very low withdrawl fee and some have very high withdrawl fee this their own rate system.

No,I think the withdrawal fee is constant and never changes, the only thing that do changes is the prices of the coins it sometimes rises and sometimes go low,and as for I prefer converting my bitcoins to litecoine first before withdrawal

Hello my friend, you are right, some digital coins have low fees like ltc, you should know that coins with high price cost a high fees so you can exchange your coins to pay a low fees.

Another piece of information I can add is that it is similar to how you can get out rubles at a very low cost when you need to pay more for an exchange. Changes are made when more payments are required for, for example the ETH rate can be changed if the company issues a warrant

Yeah, some coins has low withdrawing fee compared to other coin coins like bitcoin and ethereum. The withdrawal fees are not constant they also change or they also fluctuate as the value goes up. 

In addition to these cryptocurrencies, the dash cryptocurrency also has a low transfer fee, which, by the way, is growing quite well and is one of the most anonymous cryptocurrencies.

I think we let you betray small commissions on withdrawals
But this value varies according to the price of electronic currencies.

As far as I know, litecoin has the lowest withdrawal fee in this forum.  Because I personally exchange Bitcoin in Litecoin when withdrawing Bitcoin and then withdraw.  It costs less to withdraw. You can try once...

Yes my friend, this is true. The value of fees may differ from one currency to another, some of which are high and others are low, but with the increase in the value of the currency, the drawing fees rise. For example, bitcoin is the highest withdrawal fee because it is the highest value between currencies

Hello my friend
I think that the withdrawal fee is fixed and does not change according to the currency rate. Welcome

I do not think that withdrawal fees change with the change in the price of currencies in the market, but rather depends on the arrangement of the currency and the amount of its demand and its price compared to other currencies

Hello my friend, the withdrawal rate is fixed, according to the currency price, because the price of the bitcoin currency is high, the withdrawal rate is large, while the remaining currencies are low due to the low price of the currency belonging to it, you must choose the most appropriate currency in order to obtain profits in return and thanks

I think it is relatively fixed, but if that changes then this happens because the platform changes the fees and not changes the currency price as it happens with bitcoin.

• +4 1

Yes mate every coins in the market have is own withdrawal fees due to the market price some of the coins have low withdrawal fees because their price is not that high such as etherium, litcon and other while some have high withdrawal fees because they have higher price in the market 

That is true, the withdrawal fees differ from one platform to another and from one currency to and from one currency to another, for me I prefer dealing in currencies with less fees, as litecoin and ripple coin have much lower fee than bitcoin, as they suitable for withdrawing small amounts @Alina42.