How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

We are expressing our real feelings in the mean time, there is no big issues to us in expressing our feelings about this forum related topics . We love to be in this community and love cryptocurrency .Thus we will always tell here what we have real in our mind,

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I have seen that people are giving reactions negatively and randomly that is why no matter what you have written in your post you will still get negative points if you are to get them so they don't care about that and keep on working with honesty

Well I for one state what I need and I believe is correct, I openly communicate here however it doesn't mean I slight different individuals from this discussion, I am graciously share my contemplations utilizing proper words so it doesn't erroneously get it. We compose productively analysis so and try not to assault the individual however the point itself.

After so long a find something unique in this forum which is quite important that we care for other feeling and also express our first we read out some one topic than give reaction according to their post

I think we have to be honest if it's true, and vice versa if a post is wrong we don't have to agree with the creator of the topic. We can have different opinions But even if I have different opinions, I don't need to react negatively, unless the topic is wrong then we have to tell and give negative reactions. We are here to learn and teach so there is no need to give each other negative reactions because forums need quality posts.

• +1 1

We should do what that post deserves. If that post deserves like then we should give it and if that post is bad and spam , then we should give negative reaction as well.some people when they maximize them get upset and maybe so my personal opinion that we read the comments and not refer to the owner of the wrong comment is explicitly.

You may not agree with the owner of the topic or post but it isn't necessary to give bad reputation for that. The bad reputations should be given if there is a forum rules violation is in order. Otherwise, you can read the topic, and if you don't agree, you can quote and express your own argument. that's how the discussion works.

• +3 1

Yes, of course if the post is not good then we should not be a good reactiom and if it is a good post then always should be give positive reaction

I don't know,about of others  but I'll tell you my real feelings in any post we should to give reaction with honestly and help of others don't mistakes and don't hide your feelings you should to give real reaction about a post 

As for me, I do not give a sad reaction in the beginners department, quite the opposite. I encourage beginners to continue working. Not all members are equal in experience and information. But if the published topic is not appropriate, we should correct the idea published in front of us.

If  peoples are make fake review about any content it can be easily seen by others so don't be fake no one here to judge you even if you are wrong so keep making yourself more improve by giving your real reviews. 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its

On 5/25/2020 at 7:35 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah you can report them, but lets be honest most members violet the rules with out knowing them so its better teach them since the forum is teaching and learning, and i don't give bad reactions for bad posts because the posts have sense for the creator so i don't want to discourage them,, instaid its better to teach them.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

hello dear im new here and you have created a good posts that a lot of member hide their real feeling and do comments with full of lie or fake feelings butwe should share true feelings with others and this fourm is realy beneficial or a good opportunity for us learn and earn

For me that is my real feeling am expressing but one cannot say for another person. All I know in life is better to speak the truth no matter how bitter is it and when is discovered one is save and clean from any for of calamity. But when someone is a laying type he keep it like that because he will be getting disclosed and he will keep on laying just to be save but which he cannot have rest of mind at all which is bad.

This is a most important and valuable aspect of human interaction which deals with our emotions. We should akways be councious and considerate of other people. Anytime I receive a positive rate I get and feel so bad as well. Even if Someone makes a not so useful post, you can rate by giving normal rate or just leaving it. Giving a negative rating affects most people emotionally which is.not so good for prosperity of this platform

My feeling about cryptotalk is so charming I really love this forum and happy to attach with this place. It really case of our income and our growth. 

I give a good reputation to the useful, clear, understandable and simple topic. There are useful topics, but they are complex. I cannot understand them properly. I do not give a negative reputation to any topic yet.

• +1 1

Dear friends, I have my own opinion about this site.  I express my own posts and i don't copy of other people. I think this site needs the opinion of every people. So if the people are creating same Topics or posts we should guide them. Its a wastage of time and cheat with this site. So create your own content. 

We ought to do what that post merits.

In the event that that post merits like, at that point we should give it and on the off chance that that post is terrible and spam ,, at that point we should give negative response also. We ought not fear getting awful response from those whom we gave it for terrible post.

thanks...

If we see a beginner making a mistake we must not discourage them by giving them sad reaction or negative reactions instead try to encourage them by motivating them to learn from their mistakes. If they still keep doing the mistakes again and again then they might be doing it purposefully and must be dealt with it.

Hello.  I really know that it not easy,  because I had a lot if news about how some members easily give up just when they are doing the 100 posts,  so as for me,  I would  work hard to achieve my dreams of been in this forum. 

a few individuals when they maximize them get disturbed and perhaps so my individual supposition that we perused the comments and not allude to the proprietor of the off-base comment is unequivocally and but the proprietor of the comment comes and after that the comment comes peruses comments and must realize his botch and in the event that you're mixed up

You have asked a good question with this topic mate. To answer your question, i have always be expressing my feelings towards the topic i have been commenting on since i have joined this forum and i will expressing my feelings in my comments on posts. This is a topic to tell us that we should keep expressing our true feelings in all our posts.

Dear, you have rightly given that everyone should give their real experience and feeling about the content so that it becomes authentic and everyone can relate to it very easily because if people make fake reviews about a content it can be easily seen by others.  No one will be duplicating here to judge so keep improving yourself with your original review on the content, thanks my friend.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:19 PM, DenisBobsov said:

It seems to me that in this case it is possible not to evaluate people negatively at all. Because there is no normal definition for what to negatively evaluate posts when you can complain to moderators for breaking the rules?

Yeah its very hard to say a post is low quality, i mean every post helps someone, but in the aspect of the forums rule we can say a post is low quality if it have less than 100 characters and copy past, and also when its unrelated post, so if you see that then you can say the content is not good.

@Gago44 You are right. We must accept the opinions of others, even if they are negative, especially the responses that criticize but respectfully because they want to make a greater effort to provide the best content.

• +2 1

Yes, basically.  Of course I publish my own posts and I don’t copy other people.  In fact I need the opinion of every person on this site.  If people have created the same topic or post, they should guide us.  It's a waste of time and cheating with this site.  So create your own content.  I think that would be the best.