How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

I always try to write our real opinion regarding the post and hope that the other people respect that opinion. It's not a good idea to give negative reputation to a post just because it's opposing your opinion.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hello dear, we have to follow the instructions and laws through which discipline is in the forum for that we have to share useful publications and important topics in order to learn very much and this is what makes the member always present the useful to the members and the useful response to the useful posts

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

@betelihem yeah you are nearly 100% right but I have expectional mind. I'm not concentrate on my feelings I'm just concentrate on writing. I'm just concentrate on post how about he right and what he want from us then I will reply on this post. Yeah we should share our ideas and also our experience because except teaching and learning we should share our thoughts. 

• +3 1

Any post this gets its positive comments ecceptable. People just make mistakes. So, he tries to feel the truth about the fact that his negetive reaction. Learning and achieving in this forum is very important.

Dear friend if I find some post that is against or breaking the rules and regulations of the forum then I'll report it to the moderators at the moment.  Thanks 

Everyone have their own point of view and have the right to agree or disagree with other's opinion so there is nothing to take it personally.If someone don't agree with our opinion it is their right and rather than giving them negative reputation we should respect their opinion.And also the person who is commenting should be careful to choose the right words for criticism that their words should never hurt anyone's sentiments.

• +2 1

Most people do not get the point , they will just post for the sake and that is not right, there is content to be created and there is a lot of work to be done so we really need to be able to balance everything, that would be the most important thing in this forum , research and understand every. 

Most people do not get the point , they will just post for the sake and that is not right, there is content to be created and there is a lot of work to be done so we really need to be able to balance everything, that would be the most important thing in this forum , research and understand every. 

6 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

@Rupa Ahmed Yes, you are right. Everyone is expressing their views here. Someone is giving a good opinion. If someone's opinion is a little negative, then we should react accordingly. If we like someone's post then we can also give good reaction to that member. And if no one is doing good in our eyes then we can do whatever we want according to the rules. 

That's right, I have often noticed how many users specifically put negative ratings, as if they want revenge for some person, and this is an extremely unpleasant phenomenon, because they do it on purpose. But I believe that we should Express our real emotions, not false ones. If we like it, we rate it!

I make sure I express my feelings when ever am posting or giving reputation. It's necessary to be original and real instead or faking comments to get acceptance from other members. I make sure I give positive reputation to only post i find very informative and everyone can benefit from.

I share my honest & true experience in CTT forum sir I have nothing to hide & I share true experience about my joy with CTT forum. In short I'm enjoing in the CTT forum very much & I keep sharing my ideas.

7 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

@betelihem yeah you are nearly 100% right but I have expectional mind. I'm not concentrate on my feelings I'm just concentrate on writing. I'm just concentrate on post how about he right and what he want from us then I will reply on this post. Yeah we should share our ideas and also our experience because except teaching and learning we should share our thoughts. 

You are right most times i also focus on the posts and comments that i am about to wright and forget about thus bad things, but i see some posts that need helps and i try to help them by telling the the truth and i hope they accept my advice's.

Haha, you should have created a poll. I never tell anyone here lies, because even if I wanted to, what is the idea of that, if we don’t know each other personally, and there are no chances to find anyone from here irl. Speaking from your heart is obligatory here, that’s my position.

If the post of any member is not of value or importance, you do not have to accept it and he should not be sad, and that is because you abide by the forum rules and we must adhere to transparency and credibility in what we do
Do what you see is correct and correct, and it serves the terms of the forum my friend.

I agree with you, we do not have to give good reactions if we do not agree with the subject or for fear that the person will get angry and give us negative reactions, everyone is free to express themselves and react as they want

• +2 1

This is definitely distinct , most of the people do not get the point , they may just post for the sake and that isn't proper, there is content material to be created and there is lots of labor to be completed so we really need for you to stability everything, that could be the most essential issue in this discussion board , studies and understand every toll there's available, am searching for to jot down about each token and crypto coin there's accessible.

Nice topic. I see some comments that are getting sad

reaction and that comments are right. If we saw that 

anyone break the rule so that we must report the post.

and they get a warning point.every members should 

read carefully before post.that is batter for us.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113
  • +5 1

Hye dear you say right but i think here a lot of people just commnt and react only for money they do not read topic clearly that why they react fastly without thinking 

• +5 1

If the permission of those who work here is published, the light stars can be of great benefit because there can be advantages and disadvantages.  Something good means a lot of work can be done here. We can have a lot of sense of responsibility on this side.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In some situations We are our situation   To Do express It depends on the environment  Because Humans in some situation Like that Can't show feeling .And it depends on the human mod.

• +5 1

As for me I express my real feelings what is the point in not expressing my feelings to post and I express my feeling about the post by making comment

• +5 1

On 5/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

I think one of the aim of this forum is to help in increasing the knowledge of youth around the world. So when someone shered fake or false news you have the right to disagree to his comments and that shouldn't hurt the person. We are all hair to learn an also earn something in return. @betelihem

8 hours ago, easm said:

Of course, we do not agree on topics that are wrong, even if it is a friend. Here we have to respond positively and useful to everyone, where cooperation and effective participation through these posts, which makes people useful from these posts, we start on the right way in order to achieve our dreams and our goals

Well said mate, it's unfair to agree to topics that Carrie's wrong content or topics that didn't Carrie's meaningful and beneficial content. Because we are hair with aims and objectives to archieve. @easm

• +5 1

One must be frank in our opinion. If you like someone's post, wholeheartedly appreciate it and give him a like or a reputation. If you don't like someone's post instead of criticizing him, correct him and gently point out his mistakes. 

I think I'm able to express myself well here. I am able to give my truthful opinions about the topics discussed and I try to share the most valid information here. Because this is a place of individual opinions and not copied opinions. So for the betterment of the forum I only post truthful opinions. 

they will just post for the sake and that is not right, there is content to be created and there is a lot of work to be done so we really need to be able to balance everything, that would be the most important thing in this forum 

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Abideen said:

I think one of the aim of this forum is to help in increasing the knowledge of youth around the world. So when someone shered fake or false news you have the right to disagree to his comments and that shouldn't hurt the person. We are all hair to learn an also earn something in return.

You are right the purpose of the forum is to get some good and legit information's, and sharing them between members, so if we see some scam and fraudulent topics and posts yeah we have to let them know its not the right thing to do such things.