The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

Dear mate i never listen about this site. I am listening first time about this site. And i will try  to learn about this site.  And now i am searching about this site. I will try to make fully profit by this site. Wish you all the best. And thanks to give us information.

Hello friend, I have never heard of this site I work here on this site and I'm very good here. I don't want to get distracted here and here I want to focus on cryptocurrencies and just cryptocurrency good luck for everbody

My friend, I have not heard about this site that you are talking about, and according to what you said, the site appears not good and is not comparable to the Cryptotalk.

I advise you to continue working here, comfortable work and good profit.

Firstly, the methods of withdrawal from it are limited and secondly, the minimum level of withdrawal raises question marks, because it shares with the scam sites in such a situation. Second, there are many similar forums for crypto talk but these are worse than the amount of money and the method of work and the terms of credibility, so try not to distract your focus in any way on the suspicious sites and the content of the results.

I have not heard of this site ,, and any site that requests private information that I do not recommend and I do not like to join it, and also I do not trust any site that gives high profits and I expect that it is fake and fraudulent and will expose me to danger.

I have not heard of this site ,, and any site that requests private information that I do not recommend and I do not like to join it, and also I do not trust any site that gives high profits and I expect that it is fake and fraudulent and will expose me to danger.

• +1 1

I did not try to join this site, but if it contains many conditions and the nature of work on it requires more time and difficulty and we cannot gain information from it, we must not join it. Thank you.

• +4 1

Friend did not know anything about this application now what I will do is try this application or site and see if it is true that it pays you and if it pays you well so if it pays well I can have another additional site to get more money.

I'm not going to submit any sensitive information if it wants it. As far as I recall, Paypal has your real name, so they can most likely check it before paying you. I can't get in touch with Coinbase, and I'm not sure about Payeer. Is it necessary to have some kind of KYC in order to deposit and withdraw? If they do not, it is a chosen way of removal.

I haven't heard of it yet, but what I know is that most of the sites that ask for an account upgrade are fraudulent and end up stealing the money that has been paid. CryptoToolk provides money and protection at the same time I advise you to do it.

In fact, I have not heard of this site before, but I do not prefer to learn from multiple sources, in fact I love this forum because it gives us enough experience to make profits from trading in addition to it pays us in cryptocurrencies.

I have never heard of such a thing before, but I believe that the more the site offers large numbers, the greater the chance that it will be fake, so be more careful.

I have not heard of it before now my friend, but I will not want to try it, I am happy here and the encrypted conversation is very good, and this forum is very good and I will not want to replace it my friend, I wish you success wherever you are my dear friends.

• +2 1

As for me, I do not search much for other sites for profit, as I wasted a lot of time in the past and I am searching for these sites and some of them were fraudulent and others do not give good profit so I advise you to focus on working in this forum.

I think That there are many sites similar to this forum and you can earn through them, but I do not advise you to go this way. I advise you to learn and collect capital from here and then start trading and investing, and this is the best way.

I do not intend to change the site because I think it is the best in terms of handling and accuracy of information
And as members, they are very good and have great experiences, and they do not skimp on anyone in their efforts.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information with us, I have never heard of this site before, but I will join it if I have more time, working here in this forum is enough, with exchange and investment you can earn very good money Good luck 

Well I've never heard this site but as you said, this site is paying an small amount of profit, so that i didn't participated with it and i will stay here in this forum, happy posting everyone.

I'm not planning to send any confidential info if it's needed. Paypal has your real name, as far as I recall, and will most likely verify it before having to pay you. I can't get in touch with Coinbase, and I'm not sure about Payeer.

I have registered to the site but the proble for me comes in when am not able to fix my payment information and you have paid membership advantage and so its important to keep on trying to understand what its all about and everything will come out in its own time.

Well my friend, I have not heard of this site before, I just work here in the forum and try to earn a good amount of it and invest in it later after I gain experience from the members here.

I heard about it, but no one encouraged me to enter it, just as you said that the profit in it is small and the withdrawal requirement is high, so you need a lot of time to earn with it, so I see that the forum is much better and its terms are clear and easy for the user.

Any websites or websites that require us to pay a first fee should be considered fake and spam projects that are launched and created to steal money from unsuspecting investors. Do not invest in websites that require you to upgrade your wallet before transferring cash.

Thank you for this great content.  There are many ways to make money on the Internet.  Personally, I tried working on this wonderful forum only because it is the best way to collect knowledge and money.  I advise you to focus on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  Whoever has the knowledge can easily earn big money.

Well, my friend, in fact, I have not heard of it before, but given your words, I think that it is a fraudulent site because it pays a lot of money and this method is the style of fraudsters where they lure us with money and then they defraud us Through our personal information, but I wish someone here had his experience shared his experience with us, so I might be wrong about it. We all love making money on the internet, but fraudulent sites stop us, and I don't like taking risks.Therefore, for now, I will be satisfied with Crypto because it is a reliable and highly credible site 

I have never heard about this topic and have not tried it, I will search and search for this topic, but I do not prefer to try it and work with it.

good luck my friend.