Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow

In my field of work in this field, I do not have anyone predicting anything for me, so I follow these things myself and monitor them for a gain, so I tell you that Bitcoin will rise and get 50 thousand for one bitcoin, so we have to work hard to earn a bigger balance.

This is a great topic basically as for me I never knew we have experts who do prediction of how the market will go exactly and I never had one that I follow, but now I think this has given me more knowledge and I will search for one to be following and get more updates from the person.

Honestly, I don't usually follow many prediction experts because most of the time they fail and only generate misinformation. However, I like the way Max Keiser expresses himself, so suddenly I could be considered as following him. Many times he is right in his predictions and has a good program.
Anyway, I agree with what you say, it is essential to do good research and consult different sources before making an investment in a cryptocurrency.

I don't think about cryptocurrency prediction price, but yes I think about cryptocurrency prediction if will going up or will down. Because I think the prediction is deal to predict the direction of cryptocurrency not the exact price prediction. For that it is good to know the chart analysis history price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes friend you are right we can follow predictions but we should always be ready to take risk of loosing because not all predictions are true and reliable and we should always make research and investigation to have more knowledge and experience on the link been send to us as to follow the predictors and we should also be careful with people we would follow 

• +2 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I am coming up with is not a repetative post that will get deleted I search from the prior search to make sure I can proceed.

Here in this topic I want us to learn from each other by knowing the best and popular cryptocurrency predictors you follow. We can know those experts and know the right expert to follow. I am sure their are newbies and many high members that are looking for some experts that they wi follow to know the present situation of market in other to know the right time to make profit. I will not be much hesitated to tell you the expert I follow because I am also trying to learn from you too. The experts that I follow his predictions is a great American investor called by name(Anthony pompliano he is most of the time namedby pomp). He  try in making predictions even through the halving. He predicts that the the halving will show sign of taking a bullish trend from 29th of April and bullrun will take it trend from 11-15th of may 2020 were it happens exactly as he said. From most of his prediction they are likely correct. 

Sorry to say more over here is a site know as the 30rate forecast it gives you the right predictions of the bitcoin price from this link you can view the site for more details http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

We don't have to only depends on predictions we still need to make more research for good confirmation about the right predictions to be accepted.

I will look forward to see your predictor is a chance we know our best predictors.  let's rock it!

I do not know exactly a lot. Actually I did not find them good. I really hope that there will be a good one in order to help us and give us correct predictions of currency movement and until you teach us about it

Let the newbies follow the junior members while the junior members should follow members and the members should recommendedly follow the senior members and so shall continue because of each one to gain the little knowledge of the others.

Predictions really help a lot and more to those that are short-term, although it is more difficult, I want to learn a lot about this and for this reason I prepare every day with a lot of effort but I know that not all predictions will always be correct so you have to be very careful about these things.

• +1 1

I don't think it is wise to follow one analyst or expert. They may have a fair idea about the market. But markets are dependent on various numerous factors including the unpredictable. So read the opinion of experts but do your own research at the same time.

It is something that experts will always know, which is why this platform is good, because it is everyone's aspiration to become an expert on any platform, this is always something that must be worked on in knowledge because that is the best way to know oneself. how and when to invest to know if a cryptocurrency will rise or fall.

• +1 1

I really do not follow any person who predicts the fluctuation of a cryptocurrency, since this same one can distract you from real investments, it is always good to have the knowledge, but really these people do not give me a good thorn, since sometimes greed catches them, and they make wrong predictions to earn more money themselves, for this I myself am I looking for the knowledge to create my own predictions of the flow of cryptocurrencies and their trends, this will help us more to grow in the crypto world, certainly not so fast, but yes, sure.

• +1 1

I don't think I have any expert in following his prediction, I'm more focused on what I'll earn with the value of what I'm having, but that doesn't mean I don't work with predictions because it can make you to calculate your risk ahead of time and avoid any unforeseen circumstances

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me i don't follow any cryptocurrecny expert because no expert is worth to follow many predictions were given by many expert in the field of cryptocurrency but sorry, their prediction don't always happen only a very few among them.

I do not follow any cryptocurrency expert because when you follow an expert you cannot make decisions at your own and you will be dependent on others

3 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

I don't think I have any expert in following his prediction, I'm more focused on what I'll earn with the value of what I'm having, but that doesn't mean I don't work with predictions because it can make you to calculate your risk ahead of time and avoid any unforeseen circumstances

I never traded following the prophecy.  Because not all predictions are accurate.  Many wheel traders make predictions for their own profit so be aware of the predictions.  However, by following some predictions, you can make a good profit.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I am coming up with is not a repetative post that will get deleted I search from the prior search to make sure I can proceed.

Here in this topic I want us to learn from each other by knowing the best and popular cryptocurrency predictors you follow. We can know those experts and know the right expert to follow. I am sure their are newbies and many high members that are looking for some experts that they wi follow to know the present situation of market in other to know the right time to make profit. I will not be much hesitated to tell you the expert I follow because I am also trying to learn from you too. The experts that I follow his predictions is a great American investor called by name(Anthony pompliano he is most of the time namedby pomp). He  try in making predictions even through the halving. He predicts that the the halving will show sign of taking a bullish trend from 29th of April and bullrun will take it trend from 11-15th of may 2020 were it happens exactly as he said. From most of his prediction they are likely correct. 

Sorry to say more over here is a site know as the 30rate forecast it gives you the right predictions of the bitcoin price from this link you can view the site for more details http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

We don't have to only depends on predictions we still need to make more research for good confirmation about the right predictions to be accepted.

I will look forward to see your predictor is a chance we know our best predictors.  let's rock it!

For me, I don't follow coding forecasters. I've followed a lot, but I've lost my money and haven't really been able to make a lot of money. I think it's bad despite the paid fees.

Everything I got in the forum is because of babubu609 he introduced crypto to me and I follow him step by step till I also become senior in the forum. I will also want to say that he is one of the top most contributing member of the forum 2020

I don't follow any cryptocurrency predictions, I am trying to also be an expert of my own, I would know and take the risk on my own, it all depends on the way we view it, the best thing is try to read the marked by ourselves

Dear to me, I don't follow a particular person, but I follow a group on the telgram called the Satoshiat Community, which gives us predictions and predictions that always work, so it's great to take the recommendations of other experts. 

Crypto currency is the best for trading some currency are stable and some are unstable. I like bitcoin it's trading volume is very high. You can take a good profit if you invest in bitcoin. My prediction is bitcoin will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021.

I personally don't like any forecasting sites for upcoming cryptocurrency predictions I just like exchanges like Jobit and Uzirex which show me a good currency prediction and I only deal with such predictions.  You can benefit by working here with your mind and you can learn English from here.

My friend I want to tell you that I predict about the cryptocurrency at this time the price of the cryptocurrency will be rise in the future and specially the Bitcoin is breaking record is price in the future so Bitcoin is most important for the trading

In fact, I do not follow a specific person, but I follow reliable and good news sites, as well as news, in addition to technical analysis. I decide what I will do.

This is an excellent post without a doubt it helps a lot to those looking for this type of content, it is good to know which ones are the best predictors in this world of cryptocurrencies, but it is good to know that the predictions are not always exact and that they can be wrong some time for some false news or event that happens in the world.

For me, I follow a very famous Arab analyst in the Arab arena, and his analyzes are always correct and his expectations succeed. He is called Faisal, who is from a Gulf country and has a free channel on the telegram that contains about 40K members. He also relied on other channels but of unknown origin.