We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

I think, dude, Anu Youbet and Crypto Talks are the school for us, and we learn a lot from it, and in addition to that, we earn money from it. I am really grateful for this wonderful forum

It is a good topic and the idea of the forum on which it is based, as you must be experienced and share high-quality posts that contribute to the improvement of the forum and help the members present in it and increase their experience in the sense that you are a teacher for them and then receive in return for your fatigue and your posts

You said exactly right, we have nothing for learning in this platform, there is no paid and while we are a paid for teaching here. As we work in this platform, we get paid for posting in this platform, whereas we do not get paid for reading here. When we post in this platform, many members read our posts and learn many things from them and we get this thing on payment. And if we do not post in this platform and only read, then we will not get payment for it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this si

this is true at this forum many people are here to learn .but at the same time we are learning and teaching by sharing our experiences with others . this is more useful to us is learnig and gaining knowledge about this type of forums.

• +5 1

Yes you have a topic we don't get paid to read, we get paid through a good post here.  Our post is based on how acceptable it is. The members work here mainly for money but they are learning a lot from here as a bonus.

• +5 1

At the moment, I am using three separate wallets because I have a design to make my coins more secure. Each one is a unique use for me. I choose these three because I am sure they are all safe and reliable for me

• +5 1

On 5/19/2020 at 4:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

This makes me perplexed and confused later realized that yes we all here are only paid for teaching not for learning. 

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are  here if you ask yourself this questions.

1. When I am reading does it read in my profile?

Answer: No

2. When I didn't respond to topics and just read it do I get paid?

Why is the answers all no because I have to respond by writing and sharing the little knowledge I have in cryptocurrency by helping in teaching the writer what he asked. 

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid. When you are not qaulify to teach you only reply useless contents. Therefore teachers in cryptocurrency are needed to make the forum great. Disqualified teachers get banned and deleted from the forum. This are quite some reasons why my answer is yes. But still with that I will look forward to your feedbacks to see your opinions.

Wow I love your sense of constructive reasoning, yes I agree with you but most times before you teach by posting you need to have read other people's opinions too thereby learning to teach on the forum, so it's interdependently you learn to teach but you'll get paid for teaching

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not my own view of point, I think the capital reason of us been here is to learn about crypto currencies and in turns share the experience via interaction with one another. So we are paid for both learning and teaching about crypto currencies.

• +5 1

I do not think members are like the employees in Crypto Talk because this forum contains a lot of useful and important information for everyone. Even if you are an expert in cryptocurrencies, there are other areas that you did not know and will learn about in Crypto Talk, so I think it is good to spend more time writing posts.  In CryptoTalk, it also takes time to read posts in different sections to increase experience and learn new things.

• +5 1

Yes I'm agree with that because we are here to quote some useful commants which have useful information For other. That's why we can say that we are here for teaching. This website is also Payless us for our teaching

• +1 1

We are earning by teaching it's quiet right,  I noticed when I was the new member here I was absolutely unconscious about the cryptocurrency but when I got  the junior member here then I was able to know that what is cryptocurrency and now I'm sharing my view honestly not copying others and earning.  

Here they certainly pay you to teach, but remember that they also pay you for asking questions and you acquire knowledge of them that gives a clear example that also of paying for asking and learning, they do not pay you for being hours connected in the forum, but asked and answering questions is a way of learning and teaching, in my personal criteria we learn and teach in the same way they go hand in hand, so I can give my objective which is learning, you learn by taking into practice what you read and teach it to other users, that makes it stick in your memory and you can't forget it.

It is my personal criterion, do you even know if I am wrong or not?

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, you are absolutely right, we do not get money to learn here, but only to post and comment. We are available here, we will enjoy and take knowledge to others by our notice and we get benefit from that. 

Hello mate, really We are employed at this juncture to reveal round about experience in distinct areas more than ever cryptocurrency vai topics or interpretation it's additional like principles both other and we catch remunerated for informative inside we fetch like this motivating us to organize extra additionally hear further

I noticed this from the first day I joined because it makes no sense that the forum pay us to learn , if we learn we benefit ourselves not the forum , but they pay us to share our knowledge and experience with others by replying to their questions and discuss their ideas they publish , and this is really great because even beginners whose knowledge is limited have their own section to be able earn as well

• +1 1

Dear you are right that we paid for teaching but if we broadly think about process of teaching so we can realize that we also learn a lot thing while taught them to students so its true that we are not paid for learning but simultaneously we learn a lot

If we were being getting paid for teaching in the forum, that's means newbies wouldn't be getting paid, thats why the forum were did fair for paying anyone creating a useful post. 

• +3 1

Yes, you are right, I also agree that point .We did not  get money to study only .we get paid for doing that things but we don't get any less money for reading 

On 12/26/2020 at 8:41 AM, Roman Wickler said:

We only get paid for posting.  But at the time of posting we learn many things. So at the same time you also get paid for learning.

Commenting on others topic we learn many things. 

That's true this forum provides o meany things for us, just like you said e earn while we are learning so meany things about cryptocurrency's and also we get so meany free earning sites from posts in this forum, so this forum is what we all want.

Work here is a work based on mutual benefit, and therefore learning and education are two related matters. Many experts here explore new matters and new information in the various sections of the forum. Beginners here examine the foundations of this new world And the site, especially without the currency of exchange between members, does not exist and was not that popular or powerful.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

This makes me perplexed and confused later realized that yes we all here are only paid for teaching not for learning. 

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are  here if you ask yourself this questions.

1. When I am reading does it read in my profile?

2. When I didn't respond to topics and just read it do I get paid?

Why is the answers all no because I have to respond by writing and sharing the little knowledge I have in cryptocurrency by helping in teaching the writer what he asked. 

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid. When you are not qaulify to teach you only reply useless contents. Therefore teachers in cryptocurrency are needed to make the forum great. Disqualified teachers get banned and deleted from the forum. This are quite some reasons why my answer is yes. But still with that I will look forward to your feedbacks to see your opinions

Thanks for raising the issue. In my own opinion I feel both process take place simultaneously at times, the more you teach at times the more you know, teaching improve not just the person receiving the knowledge but also the teacher.

• +3 1

We are here as a teacher,but also a learner most of the members in this forum learn about crypto currency,And their still learning including me I'm still learning to know more about crypto currency so as I can get experience and understand it very well,I'm shearing my experience so people can understand crypto currency well.

You are right, the way in which information is taught or shared, must be of good quality because in many cases it is not understood, this may be because many people do not speak full English and use a translator that is not good as Google Translate, avoid this, one I saw that is good, is DeepL, I recommend using it, so the content we see can improve a lot.

Personally I think that they pay us both to learn and to teach since every day we are learning when we read the topics and teaching when we create it and we answer any questions that another user has, but I know that many are only here to earn money and not come that way