How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Thank you for sharing the process.  As a newbie it's hard to understand which one is legit and which is a scam group. But through the way of your described method we can easily now avoid scam groups in telegram. They add us often in groups.  So we can now be able to restrain us from getting scammed. 

I didn’t do that setup at first and I was added to a group and it was totally scam, luckily it was reported fast and couldn’t fool many people. It is important to denounce these kinds of people who create telegram groups with intentions to rob the community. Be very careful with that!

You have to be very careful with this type of group and more if at any time they ask you to make some money and you have to investigate the links that you can see out there because they still lead you to malicious pages that can infect your pc or phone

Telegram is a very secure platform therefore with the simple fact of going to the configuration section you can configure that nobody adds you to groups and channels without your authorizati

Usually the Telegram username search is not a tool for making friends. ... groups can also report users who have spammed their groupsTelegram is a messaging and VOIP platform developed by the brothers ... Since June 2019 it is possible to link the public or private group

Your information is very helpful. Thank you very much for sharing this information with us.

Edited by Non

Thank you friend for sharing this valuable information every day they send me or add me to strange groups and I did not know what to do so that that does not happen and now thanks to you I already know what to do

• +2 1

This guide is good for you and will help beginners to get rid of scams.
I don't like using Telegram much because it has a lot of scammers.
We have to avoid these scammers because they want to steal our money.

Thank you for this valuable information. This is a good thing. We need this information, unfortunately, because of the many scammers on Telegram.

This post suits me like a glove, every day they include me in dubious telegram groups, where I have not entered, thank you really for your contribution, I did and hopefully they do not add me to this type of groups, although generally not I answer and delete them, it is not too much because it is a lot of spam

This will really help in stopping unwanted people from adding me into their scam groups. Thanks so much for sharing this information with us. 

Friend thanks for the information.

We are currently being victims of fraud in this important social network that is "TELEGRAM" Since many user it for fraudulent purposes that is why it is very important not to give our keys and private keys

Best regards Isabel.

Omg, thank you very much for this information!

I didn't really know it and it's perfect, since when I enter cryptocurrency groups, many scammers always write to me.

I ignore and block them, but I will apply what I just learned! In telegram there is a lot of scam

Thank you very much again!

There is no need for instructions how to avoid, you just block any of the annoying stupid scammers that private message you. Block everyone that sends a private message and you will be fine.

I think you just need to disable the invitation from unknown people. I also got into some groups, and it made me mad! After all, I didn't know who it was, and what, why was I invited by an unknown person? Fortunately, there is a disable function in the telegram settings, and I solved this problem, thank you!

Thanks for the information. This will really help people toe even safe some money because the amount of scammers on telegram are more than the stars in the sky. We should all make sure not to follow any transaction of any sort on telegram

• +3 1

Well this has been a menace. Adding people to an unrecognize telegram group claiming to be legit. Most people rush into it because they think is a place where you easily get money. 

Before i was unaware from this but as i read your post first off all i go to my setting and change it this post is most helpful for the new members and after doing this you will be secured from scammers group again thanks for this post carry on with best wishes

Thank you very much, dear colleague, I find this information that you give us to all the users of this great community very useful since scammers are always there and to be very careful especially in telegram where scammers are very common, therefore he advised obtain information and do not trust strangers
Good luck to the whole community and great profits
A big greeting

This is a really helpful post for the users. It is really hard nowadays to distinguish between the right as well as the fake sites or links that are available in the online platforms. This way many users would be protected from any kind of fraudulent activities that may arise. I also would be trying this out and I am sure it is going to be really safe and secure for the uses in order to avoid any kind of scams.

This is a really useful post for users. Nowadays it is very difficult to distinguish between the correct and fake websites or links that are available on online platforms. In this way, many users would be protected from any type of fraudulent activity that may arise. I would also try to do this and I am sure it will be very safe to use in order to prevent any kind of fraud.

Thanks so much, I also believe that it is a good idea to use multiple telegram accounts, because it is not prohibited and it is legal so unless the telegram group makes it illegal, then you can do it, otherwise do not.

And do not become interested in the scammer's ideas, because that will only drag more scammers to you, as you will be looking like a potential victim in their eyes.