Following is more important than getting follower - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

I have seen that people do not follow even they see good posts. According  to my views , following those people, giving them good reputations makes it obligatory for that person. I will follow every person who has a good content and I consider it his right.

Peopel will follow you if you post good content and one should also follow the user whose post give you help. If peopel follow you it give you more responsibility as people are seeking advise from your content. 

Hello I think you asked truth following is important for give more followers  and my advice you we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum.

On 5/16/2020 at 11:28 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

I totally agree with you my friend the platform is filled with expert and seniors who are more experienced in cryptocurrency. Therefore following these people tends to give you more knowledge and working here will become easier and effective.

Yes my dear friend it is a common thing that if we have followers means that you are good member of this cyptotalk world. So we have to follow the peoples which make the posts which are useful. And also make good posts that peoples follow you also.

Follow on those members who create useful and informative topics to the members. Follow that people throughout this you can get more knowledge and information from that people. And you can get ideas about your topics. So write useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation and you can get followers also.

• +1 1

Yes dear friend you are very right that following is more important to get followers and we are all on this forum should work like a family and we should follow the senior members and should help one another and do your work with responsibility. Best of luck my friend. 

Almost you are right. Because if you are following other then you also get following. So you should work with consistency and honestly. And during creating posts you should write useful contents in your posts. And in this way you can get more reputation points in positive form. In this way after  getting more reputation points you can make more money. And you can withdraw money and can convert it into cash.

So this app is very important to work online and for earning money and learn.

19 hours ago, Mr. Faizan said:

Yeah you are right you should follow experience members or seniours members you got a lot of information,knowledge and gain new topic that its improve your research mt openion its that you should always follow good post member

That is true mate, it's very important to follow someone that is have experience and knowledge about the forum and crypto currency than you because when you follow them this will make you gain ideas and understand something that you don't know in the forum.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:17 PM, Hasbin0987 said:

Follow on those members who create useful and informative topics to the members. Follow that people throughout this you can get more knowledge and information from that people. And you can get ideas about your topics. So write useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation and you can get followers also.

Of course mate, we have to follow people most especially seniors that got much knowledge that us in the forum because to benefit some of ideas by them about something that you don't understand relate to crypto currencies. We can learn alot from them when we follow them reading their post because their is useful information sometimes which they include sometimes in their posts.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

I think Both things are important followers and following The Other member is also very important Because By following other we can learn about many things like if you follow senior member we will get their post and can take good information through it and if other member will follow us we will get good repetition from him.

• +1 1

Hello my friend yes we can gain followers by publishing useful topics and good ideas but we can not do without following others also to gain more experience for me I only follow people who post good content so that I can see the good posts they provide 

I think following people is nice and you get the updates, but I understand the call to get more and more followers. I believe that as someone has more fans, they tend to feel more motivated and more positive in what they're writing. They will make more updates and more subjects in this manner, so they will see that their views are beliefs.

Yes my friend you are right your reputation will be effected if you have more followers because every follower see you topic or posts and give you reputation according to your posts. If the posts is relevant and useful then they will gives you positive reputation.

• +2 1

I love reading their articles and learn a lot from this. We have to follow the correct people that are the experts and usually they are the ones with the highest reputation and likes on their posts.

13 hours ago, ayaz23 said:

Seniors are essentially our teacher.They are nicely skilled too.No you can still train you like them.Because in addition they suffered from the equal which we are suffering.So by means of following them we are able to examine lot of informations.

It's good that newbies should make a friend with seniors members in the forum because when they follow them, they they're many ideas they can gain from their seniors in the forum and know new things about crypto currency from them which they don't know.  

Greetings to you my dear friend
I agree with you
you are right
Follow people who publish important articles
Our knowledge increases and our experience grows

My dear, you are right.  It is more important to follow than to follow.  Because, you can learn by following.  Able to gain a lot of experience.  If you follow, you will know  This is a very good thing.  This will help increase your knowledge.  This is very important for beggars because there are many experienced members out there who know a lot about this forum so if a new member follows an experienced member they will know a lot about this forum.  Thanks

For me, I think that it is not important for me to follow one or follow me, so it is better to search all the sections here in the forum and try to see and comment on posts with useful ideas, and it does not matter if the owner is new or experienced, in the end I care that the topic Useful for me

I agree with you, my lady. We have to follow up with experienced members to learn from them. After gaining experience, we become in their place and help with our expertise the people who come after us.

Being followed is as important as following others. I like the fact that in this forum many people follow back without hesitation and out of generosity.but not all that you should follow because some are scam, they pretend. And for those who follows me expect much from me so i definitely don't like followers 

Dear if we follow our senior that are best way of learning because they also face like that problem . Thru guide you well what's u can do for make ur work good. I advise you to follow the members that you consider experience. 

Mate, getting followers isn't actually a worry for me, since I understand that I may not be the most supportive individual to everyone since I actually need insight, yet I attempt to follow the individuals who I find continually making accommodating posts.