Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value??

On 5/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, i read some posts on this forum, and i think some members mistaken the value of millibitcoin, micro bitcoin and satoshis have same value of bitcoins, but they have different values, lets make it clear.

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 1000 milli bitcoin(mbtc)

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 1,000,000 micro bitcoin(µbtc)

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 100,000,000 satoshis

This really very informative post. I know about stoshi because we are getting paid in stoshi. In begging I am little confused in it because I think that stoshi is different and bitcoin is different but my brother told me about this and clear my wring thoughts and now through your post I get information about other so thanks for this.

I'm unfortunately I don't comprehend a single thing from your posts.You are trying to say that one mbtc or one btc cost is equivalent to that value.But you ate not appropriately clarifying it.So please clarify it with subtleties.

Thank you for sharing this information. Though it may not be important for our day to day transactions, it helps us understand the difference between mbtc, ubtc and satoshi. 

Thank you for those informations, to be honest i never heard of micro bitcoin or mili bitcoin. Actually it's kinda useless of course i don't know the main reason why they create those coins but if i want to but small amount of bitcoin i would buy bitcoin not a microbitcoin. I don't know maybe there's another reason for those coin.

I only come across mBTC and Satoshi in some sites, and i believe many newbies here only know about Satoshi. The era of using mBTC was during faucets time. But this time many sites uses satoshi. Thanks for the information though.

We are here to exchange knowledge and learn so its okay, and there are so meany members who don't know the difference between this values and also there are some members who don't even know this.

• +1 1

I know the values of bitcoin since from my participation in some valuable earning sites. They're are significant figures better than the values of Satoshi giving to members for participation in posting campaign. Savings the little Satoshi continuously can rise to reach higher till the whole 1 bitcoin

Thank you for your helpful post that you shared with us and explained the difference and showed the Bitcoin rate because I know only Satoshi and very few of us know these two terms.

Hey everybody, i read some posts on this forum, and i think some members mistaken the value of millibitcoin, micro bitcoin and satoshis have same value of bitcoins, but they have different values, lets make it clear.

It's decent data. Before that, I think just about stoshies yet you advise us about mBTC and uBTC. A debt of gratitude is in order for offering this data to us. Yet, why we didn't utilize these two terms. Everyone utilizes just satoshi.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:35 PM, Hamid Choudhry said:

It's decent data. Before that, I think just about stoshies yet you advise us about mBTC and uBTC. A debt of gratitude is in order for offering this data to us. Yet, why we didn't utilize these two terms. Everyone utilizes just satoshi.

You are not the only one who only knows the bitcoin values which is "satoshi" but meany members only know this measurements and they don't know other measurement values, and now you can know which is which.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, betelihem said:

Actually and to be sincerely speaking this your lecture is very important to me, because before I don't know more about this, I only know more about Litcoin, XRP, and Doge about naw with this help of your lecture i achieve more about (mbtc) and (ubtc).

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Ababakrin said:

Actually and to be sincerely speaking this your lecture is very important to me, because before I don't know more about this, I only know more about Litcoin, XRP, and Doge about naw with this help of your lecture i achieve more about (mbtc) and (ubtc).

Yeah friend we are here for helping each other and exchanging information and knoweldges, but you have to kn ubtc and also mbtc are both bitcoin values like satoshi, but only the amounts of btcoine difference between thus values.

The first time I read about the existence of mBTC and uBTC, I only knew the Satoshi, I thought it was the smallest unit of bitcoin, every day one learns new things, you just have to investigate more to understand well how those units work, I appreciate that you woke up my interest in this matter, thank you.

• +4 1

Before I only knew of Satoshi but now I know better and I believe this information will be helpful to those that are deluded that they are the same.. Thanks

• +3 1

As you have said in your post, all these mBTC, µBTC and satoshi are the units for Bitcoin. Newcomers in the crypto world ought to be comfortable with these units prior to continuing such an exchanging exercises on the distinctive cryptographic money trade locales.

• +3 1

On 2/10/2021 at 10:25 AM, Lion heart said:

As you have said in your post, all these mBTC, µBTC and satoshi are the units for Bitcoin. Newcomers in the crypto world ought to be comfortable with these units prior to continuing such an exchanging exercises on the distinctive cryptographic money trade locales.

You are right bitcoin have so mean units that express it, lie i mentioned it on the post every units have different values and yeah most beginners to crypto world don't know about thus values and they only know about satoshi.

• +5 1

Thanks for this informative post. I didn't know about this. But I always use satoshi for communication and others are not so popular and most of the people don't understand it. So we should use .000001 btc form or satoshi.

• +5 1

Yes I no they most have different value, but now am a beginner now,  I no very soon I will get to no that as far am still in this great forum, 

• +3 1

thank you so much for explaining all of these different units about BTC because I do not know about this all I thought is that a btc is equal to 100000 satoshi.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that there are two types of the Bitcoin one is the Bitcoin and the other is micro Bitcoin if you look at the market the price of the both coins are different and you should to be careful about the trading

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It is the self division of the bitcoin on the basis of the numismatics the actual meaning is the same so instead of putting the zeros in the amount we simply use some signs for that.

Of course it is true that most people consider the parts as satisfaction and forget the existence of milli bitcoin and other units for measuring bitcoin parts so it is good to notice this idea because it is a key issue in the general culture of the cryptocurrency market.

Yes I know about it but I heard only once about this. Yesterday I was learning about these kinds of currencies on internet browser there I read about this data every currency have its own value. There I read about the rates of Bitcoin and Satoshi.