Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

You are absolutely right because where any woman happened to be a platform, whether it is a group broken platform or someone else, it becomes a means of our failure and prevents us from success, we need to finish it as soon as possible.  Now we also know that this is the biggest strength of this world, we should measure what we can do to increase the our knowledge as much as possible and at the same time you share  knowledge in each other and try to increase it.

Ignorance in any work is our enemy.when we start ignore our work than we put ourselves in difficulties.by ignoring our work we waste our time.we waste our abilities which could be very risky for us.

You are right because ignorance and lack of knowledge hinder our success and we must fight them to achieve our goal and eliminate them so that we can eliminate the fear inside us so that we can achieve this. The world has to be taken and we often have success and failure from risk  but we also learn a lot from this risk.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes,i totally agree with you that ignorance in crypto currency is our enemy and we should fight agains it.I believe that knowledge is everything. Knowlege is a power to achieve goals easily.So we should gain a lot of knowledge about crypto currency and earn more profits from it.

Yes, this is true, my friend. If ignorance dominates us, we will not be able to succeed and continue here. We must open up to the forum, learn, gain experience, gather sufficient information, and publish everything that is useful because that is our duty

you are right we are losing in each field and in all the ways just because we do not have enough knowledge and we even do not want to get it we just want to earn without doing anything.

I totally agree with you my dear  friend.really ignorance is a very bad  habit that is used as a weapon Against your success of life.ignorance can destroy your all dreams,hobby,ambitions and also your life style too.if you want to become wealthy and wise in your life,crypto is essential for you.becsuse crypto currency helps a man to become successfull in life.                         

I would say that you are ignorant you will quickly lose all your money and ignorant about the cryptocurrency market and its fluctuations and those who want to trade in these currencies will lose their balance very quickly. You are ignorant since you don't know anything about forum  Something to know.

if we do not have any experience we cannot achieve any profits from this field so we must work to increase our knowledge and benefit from information in the forums to start gaining good experience

• +1 1

Yes you said right ignorance in the cryptocurrency are in the trading is one of your enemy so you should not to give up you should to fight and stand in front of ignorance this give you benefit so you should not to give up and you should to fight against them thank you

This is an educative post as we all have to learn from this one. Ignorance in cryptocurrency won't lead us to anything but failure in the world of crypto and this is why we need to take our time to learn as much as we could here on CryptoTalk. Lets kill that fear in us that we can't be like the Crypto experts that are successful today and i believe we will also thrive like them with this believe.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

Exactly friend, you can't achieve something without doing anything, because nothing comes out of nowhere so the most important thing in life is to have goals and set goals that can be achieved, learn, teach, patience and among other things that are fundamental to learn and be successful.

• +1 2

Yes, it is believe that no one can progress in crypto world with zero knowledge and experience on how to manage crypto currencies. You have to learn extensive from different valid crypto platforms, reliable crypto sites sharing crypto news or updates every day. With sound skills and understanding of crypto currencies then you can progress making remarkable achievements

Ignorance is a disease that never allows for growth and open mindedness. Once you're ignorant especially when it comes to cryptocurrency, you are bound to make a lot of mistakes and you will never grow or make any profit if you refuse to educate your self about the subject matter.

it takes a lot of time to fight the ignorance you need to work very hard and also you need to make sure that you are learning the right things and on the right time too.

Ignorance is the reason why we lose the best opportunities of everything, in this area it is essential to have knowledge of cryptocurrencies, therefore it is advisable to always look for a cryptocurrency, volume, fame and how much information there is of each said Cryptocurrency to avoid losing an opportunity to invest or not to be scammed are the pages or the people, I can say that knowledge is everything for the cryptographic area, I can always recommend looking for information before making a decision to always act in the best way possible way.

• +2 1

I agree with you that ignorance is humanity's number one enemy. But in order to fight ignorance and gain knowledge, you must benefit from other people's experience as well As a beginner, I cannot learn everything on my own without the help of colleagues in the forum.

Yeah, you have said a good thing.Because what is needed to work on this site is the skills and knowledge.the more skill and knowledge he can work with, the better he can perform on this site.Again, if he doesn't know anything about the post but he comes to talk about it, then his comment will be meaningless here and he won't get any money for comment.So I think in order to work on this site and to comment on any topic, he must have skills on that topic otherwise Ignorance can lead him to decline.

We must continue to search for new knowledge and information as the fields of cryptocurrencies are constantly growing and developing, so we must continue to monitor new updates to keep up with them and continue to profit.

Yes of course you are absolutely right friend ignorance is our biggest enemy because we are nothing without knowledge and we cannot understand something easily. Therefore we should always prefer learn information,new ideas and knowledge because knowledge is big power of the world.

If likewise, friend, one of the greatest consequences of ignorance is the loss of our capital, this is because we are totally unaware of some things or factors such as the volume of a cryptocurrency or its demand and we invest and it usually happens that it has no volume. and we lose our money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is very important to have knowledge in a specific area and if you do not have knowledge the idea is to learn a lot about a subject in order to contribute because as you say without knowledge you can not do anything more than just ask.

Wao dear you have put a great explanation .i like your post and the way of your explanation.i agree with your point that ignorance is your enemy at crypto .So you must be aware with rules of crypto .you must be aware that what kind of posts youd have to post.you must know that what is good and what is bad for you on crypto.you should get knowledge from all aspects.

One time you're ignorant remarkably as soon as it comes to you are unavoidable to render a bunch of mistakes and you will in no way grow up or take home any profit if you rubbish to educate your self about the manly issues....!!!!!!!! 

You have to fight in every sector of your life. Crypto world is not different from this situation. Just keep fighting and moved forward. Success will find you. Never loss you hope and try to follow right path. For doing great in crypto war.