Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

On 14/5/2020 at 18:37, issa123h said:

Monumento en sitios mineros Hola mis queridos amigos, completaré mi serie con ustedes en Internet Ahora hablaremos de algunos sitios mineros que engañan a los usuarios y este tema se basa en la experiencia personal La mayoría de estos sitios, mis amigos, solo requieren un enlace para depositar Bitcoin, luego se creará una plataforma de minería para que ganes bitcoins a gran velocidad ... Pero la sorpresa al dibujar Cuando vengas a retirar tu dinero Te piden un depósito como comisión El consejo de mi amigo no seas engañado Porque perderás todo tu dinero y nada te llegará Las plataformas de ganancias reales no requieren depósito Las plataformas mineras más famosas actualmente Es un navegador cryptotab Se retiró varias veces Después de llegar a mil Satoshi No te dejes engañar por mi amigo ..Gracias

I personally always invest in mining pages where I generate a minimum of 1% daily and that admits small amounts, those who ask for large amounts mostly cheat at first, I do not recommend anyone to invest their money if they are not sure but participate in mining pages where they give you 1% daily they are safer in the long term.

Hey mate, thanks for your post about your experience, Yes now most of the mining site are fake, I also loose quite a few money investing btc mining site,  So dear all newbie not invest mining site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

But there are some websites where you can deposit money and mine .Those are few legit mining websites.You can take an example for yobit virutal miner.

There are many legit mining sites that offers you mining cryptocurrency By paying few amount of money.some of the example are oxbtc bitdeer etc.

You have to think these point before investing on them.

-legit cloud mining always show their mining farm or mining equipments.

-Check the website deatil on websites like trustpilot and all.

-Check whether the website is registered or not.

Most of the cloud miners are scams, and when it reaches the withdrawal limit, it takes time to pay or does not pay, it would be best not to invest these types of paging, since most of them become scams.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

I faced likes these sites that promise users with great amounts of money, but I invest in mining I have nothing. 

In my personal opinion, I do not like mining websites for the same reason that other users of the post comment, many of them ask for a commission to withdraw, which after doing it you do not receive any income. I do not advise a user who is a beginner to start mining, it is better to try other methods.

To tell the truth, the mining sites are not very good, they charge too much for the maintenance of their platform, the electricity and the commission they earn, I have already had a bad experience with mining in the cloud, you earn very little with a high investment. I would recommend that miningon your own is not difficult and the benefist are better.

Hello

I have heard about a lot of frauds of this kind, but the matter is that when you work on a daily basis to click on ads and when you request a withdrawal, it asks you to upgrade your membership, and this costs you 4 times what you withdraw and the worst is that it does not mention this condition when registering and you will not find it even if you read the rules and conditions Its own use.

i think its can give u profit, but if gonna do it alone it will be expensive

and i think now when crypto onda hype lots of sites can be only for scam 

I do not recommend investing in mining sites because most of them are fraudulent, and if you want to do so, invest when the site is on its first day because it will most certainly be erected in the last

Sending money to websites or mining platforms has always been a very risky matter.

Most mining sites are scams or become scams.:classic_dry:

I have a long experience in mining and power or gas websites ... which at the same time became scam ... from minigfarm, virtualminingfar or nal new farms ...:classic_unsure:

I do not advise making investments in these platforms ... give them time and you will see.

Although not everything is negative ... surely there are virtual mining websites that are professional and will not become a scam, or yes.:classic_blink:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

There are different ways to own a cryptocurrency. You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.
One of the coins to mine is GRIN is relatively new. It is a cryptoactive based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privacy of transactions. GRIN has an unlimited amount of coins that miners will appreciate. The mining difficulty varies depending on the hash of the network, and the asset itself is based on the PoW mining technique.

no, but if I have heard of sites like hasrapid that charges you for several plans to mine, but I do not recommend it since if they are going to use your processor to mine btc they should not charge you, for that reason they should not put money in these companies unless  Let them see that he has a good reputation and his daily income is very good.

Correct your mistakes bro. Your post if full of mistakes and bad grammar. It is terrible and unreadable. What are sitiiies? Probably what represents you in real life.

this is very dangerous because some of them are scam . dont trust to anyone 

Edited by david51

Нет, ни в коем случае, это не безопасно

On 14/5/2020 at 18:37, issa123h said:

Monumento en sitios mineros Hola mis queridos amigos, completaré mi serie con ustedes en Internet Ahora hablaremos de algunos sitios mineros que engañan a los usuarios y este tema se basa en la experiencia personal La mayoría de estos sitios, mis amigos, solo requieren un enlace para depositar Bitcoin, luego se creará una plataforma de minería para que ganes bitcoins a gran velocidad ... Pero la sorpresa al dibujar Cuando vengas a retirar tu dinero Te piden un depósito como comisión El consejo de mi amigo no seas engañado Porque perderás todo tu dinero y nada te llegará Las plataformas de ganancias reales no requieren depósito Las plataformas mineras más famosas actualmente Es un navegador cryptotab Se retiró varias veces Después de llegar a mil Satoshi No te dejes engañar por mi amigo ..Gracias

I understand your annoyance with these types of sites, but I will give you a recommendation. It is true that in general the cloud mining pages where you only enter an address or start mining are misleading, but it also depends on the user who uses them to study them before starting to mine, because one thing must be taken into account, these pages They are not free, to run that "free mining" behind there are many mining machines running continuously and for these machines to continue working, the creators of those pages need the investment they are making to be profitable, so it does not make sense that they are "free"
That is why after reaching the minimum withdrawal they ask you for a deposit or on the contrary many other pages from the moment you register they warn you that you can invest or that you have to invite others to invest because that is how a business is sustained. . It is also true that many platforms of this style tend to end up being scams because although the user deposits these later they do not send the money corresponding to the payment, in these cases the ideal would be that you analyze the creation date of the page. . (to know if the domain is recent or not), the name of the page, who is behind the page? If they have an administrator or not, look for links that exist with previous projects (this helps to know if the people who created the pages were successful or are simply repeating the same scam mode), what percentage of profit they are offering you, how How long Does it take to recover the investment ?, and see if that address is making payments to the wallets of the users on the blockchain. I think that way you guarantee that you will never be cheated on again.

Unfortunately many novice people fall for this type of scam, the same happens with airdrops, almost all of them are scam and many people fall. We must inform more people about scams in the world of cryptocurrencies and tell them how they work and how to take care of them

It is true most Mining sites on the internet make you join and when it comes to withdrawal they ask for some fees and that is a sure sign of a scam site beware. 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

Good night, how are you group? As the post says, if they ask you for some amount of tokens, in exchange for releasing an airdrop, keep in mind that it may be a scam. To inquire.

On 5/15/2020 at 9:54 AM, koussai999 said:

There are many agencies that use many tricks in order to be able to monument to people and steal their money. We must do a lot of research and make sure completely before investing with one of the agencies in the Internet.

Good night friends. It is an advice that I always give. Research, read and a lot should be done to ensure that we are investing in a safe place, and not in a Scam.

There are some pages that pays a few months and after that they become scam, I lost money with this pages, I recommend you not to invest in this type of business

My experience with a mining website is not so good. Not because they are scammers, not at all they were paying as stated on their website. But because of the profit you are making. I must exactly just say the loses you make. On this particular site (which is now offline, it was miningsweden.se) you were buying hash power. And you are getting a percentage per day correspondig with the hash power you bought. But over time the earnings drop because of the difficuly increase of the blockchain network. So you have to buy more hashpower to earn the same amount per day. And that was not profitable, I never got back my initial investment.