Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

The reasons why you should or should use the search function is because sometimes you look for a specific topic and you can't find it and thanks to the fact that we can search it saves us a lot of time that we can waste looking for that particular topic.

Im new here at crypto talk. I have joined about 12 hours ago and i have read most of the rules of using this site. But i haven’t idea about search engine. Thanks for sharing your kind information. I will use this feature before creating any topic          

One of the most important features of the search feature is that through this tool we can make sure that there is no article similar to the one you want to create! As we know, duplicating articles here is a violation of the forum rules! So we have to do your research before publishing! This is what I do ..
I think that most of the members here, especially in the beginners section, despise to use such a tool because we find many people repeat the same articles always.

• +5 1

Thank you for this information. In fact, the search feature, in addition to the things you mentioned, also helps you search for topics you want to increase your knowledge about, so you search for them instead of publishing a post to ask about

The feature of searching for topics and ideas inside the forum is really good, and it helps many here to know if the ideas they are thinking of publishing have been published, or they are not published before, and this is in order to keep the forum clean from duplicate information and spam.

You're right that's basically the purpose of the search feature of this forum, for us  to know whether the topic we are going to make is already existed, sine the moderator really hate the repetitive so if you have created one of it then your effort for sure will be wasted, so better to create a unique one, since those repetitive topic might use by the spammers to make a repetitive reply, they will just copy and paste their reply.

Thank you for highlighting the 'search feature' in the crypto forum. I had completely ignored this feature. Now I will definitely use this feature especially before posting any topic to avoid repetition.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Hello hope you will be fine and doing well

Now come to the topic you had discuss this very good you had given all the necessary features of search button.

But personally i use the serch button most for finding the topic and for finding people but important feature is for searching topics.

Thanks brother for your valuable information, we would be able to reduce the repeated topics by searching and helps to avoid of getting our account banned. All the feature provided by this forum is so excellent and helps members to use this forum in good manner. 

Not just before creating a topic we should use search bar if we want to learn from a specific topic. When i have any question about crypto i usually use search bar. That helps me to find that topic. But when i want to create a topic i search if there any already exists. I couldn't find any but still my topic gets deleted. Thata why i think the search bar needs to be updated.

Yes friend, this search feature is really helpful for us to search and find out the questions we have. If there are no such questions then we can create a new topic with that question. People who post repetitive posts, should make use this feature to avoid repetitive contents. When we search a topic we can see that there are many repetitive posts, and this makes this forum hard to function. 

Search feature help tou to find topics related to your problem or crytocrrunccies .i never use it but i think we use it for the solution of our daily problem related to crypto as well as for creating new post.

I don't know about this feature when i join this platform, my cousin told me that when you want to make a post then you should use it by seeing that the topic which you want to make, is already posted by anyone or not.  

The search feature is very good the search feature  extremely helpful interns of discovering a few points or to some person .earlier I didn't think about this. This help us to try not to rehash posts which is mandatory for us and furthermore in the event that we face any issue we about for or cryptographic money can look and find reasonable solution by it.

You are absolutely right friend. I also always suggest this thing to many members that they have to use search box first, before posting any topic. Just write the word into search box about you are thinking to post and get a result if there is already posted or not before 

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I never ever used search feature. I think it is used to find the post in a sorting manner. It will help you to save the time. I think it's a good feature of this platform, everyone must try this to save the time. By using this you can check before posting new topic either there's exist any old before similar to this?. 

On 12/5/2020 at 6:32, George10 said:

Hoy me gustaría compartir con ustedes algunos de los beneficios de usar la función de búsqueda de este foro encerrado en un círculo en la captura y estos son;

1. La función de búsqueda le ayuda a encontrar todos los temas tratados en este foro.

2.La función de búsqueda lo ayuda a no crear repetidamente temas que podrían llevar a la prohibición de la cuenta al usarla para buscar en cada tema que desea publicar para ver si ya se ha discutido y evitar publicarlo, si es así, al hacer esto, creo no tendrás que preocuparte por ser baneado por temas repetidos y les recomiendo a todos que sigan esto cuando quieran publicar un tema.

3.Por último, pero no menos importante, la función de búsqueda lo ayudará en todas sus investigaciones sobre criptografía que pueda tener porque creo que casi todo se discute en este foro, por lo tanto, puede usarlo como la búsqueda de Google y si no encuentra ninguna ayuda allí. ahí es cuando puede crear un tema para obtener ayuda y asegurarse de que no se haya discutido repetidamente o ya.

Felices ganancias para todos ustedes, manténgase a salvo siguiendo todas las reglas del foro.

_20200512_120737.JPG

I use it often, and totally agree with you, it is very important to nourish yourself with relevant information since it allows us to do all kinds of searches with reference to cryptocurrencies and doubts, which is fabulous because you will not be lost looking page by page but that you would go straight to the place you need. Thanks for the info and share it.

Actually dear, since I found the advanced search feature, you have to do to print on some topics as I did not know this service later, but at the moment I get to know the small and large in the forum in order to benefit my dear

I find this helpful, thanks for the awareness.  So many people are not aware of this, that is why it is always good to ask questions, because what you don't know, it is always good to ask from others so that that you don't find yourself in a bad situation. Having a repetition of topics brings out repetitive answers, you have to ensure that you search well on the forum about a particular topic that might seems disturbing for you, before you start to go ahead by creating the same topic and this might incur a ban on such a person, we have to confirm well before letting out any topic here. 

• +2 1

Through this post many will understand how important the search option was and they will have it more in mind if they do not want to be banned here, this post was very useful 

• +1 1

I am working with the utilization of all the features of this forum. I use the search option to find any topic name and a person earlier. I also use the search option to make any of the member tag for posts. Cryptotalk forum have many features and we have to work on this forum by using these features but must follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

• +3 1

By using the search feature, it's easier to search what you really want to search exactly. You can get the information you want with ease so try that out. 

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

Great work dear friend I think this is very important feature of this forum because we can search all the topics that are discussed and by using this feature we can avoid the creation of repetition of the topics. If someone cannot use this feature and create new topic that is already exists then he may get warning point by the moderators. 

• +1 1

To get a good reputation it is very important to share useful content that helps other users. The beginnings are usually more difficult but after a few weeks that people get to know you, they value your work more and react more to your publications.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1