What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

It will be amazing and will achieve a quantum leap in the world of development and technology. You can convert your cryptocurrencies into cash and buy whatever you want with it. Or adopt the cryptocurrency as a method of payment in all the world if there is a need to convert it. This requires more effort and modernization.  To make it the only currency in the world that is used in trade and economy

• +4 1

This process will be very beneficial in the field of buying and selling and will reduce fatigue in transferring money
It is a great idea and I hope it will be implemented in the future

I think that the issue of buying a property or a car using the encrypted currency needs more time for the encrypted currencies to gain more confidence among people and become recognized and essential currencies then doing so will not cause fear or anxiety

• +1 1

It is really a very wonderful idea, my friend, and it is unique. This idea will be a promotion of cryptocurrencies and will attract a lot to this platform and at the same time it will have many consequences such as theft or the like, but in my opinion, it is a very great idea.

Use cryptocurrency to purchase a car or a piece of real estate. I don't think it's a good idea, bro, and I agree with you because crypto currency prices fluctuate, and what happens when we buy a car is that the price of bitcoin rises, so in my view, we can only buy big properties with fiat currency because its prices do not fluctuate.

Yes, my friend, it is a good idea for my mind, which is dealing with the purchase of real estate using cryptocurrency instead of fiat currencies, as we can transfer money directly and faster than using it using paper currencies. I wish you success and success.

Yes, I think it's a brilliant concept, however in my view, it's not verifiable in certain countries right now, since certain countries still ban the use of cryptocurrencies, because most citizens in these countries have little idea what they are and they believe it's risky since it's illegal in their world, but it could all be feasible in the future.

There are many countries where you can buy property with the help of cryptocurrency, most of them are in Europe. If it is allowed in my country, because sometimes if you need your proof rather than paying that person, if we do it now, we will see a lot of scammers, but if we do, we will probably get a good amount, perhaps right. Business.

The fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices from day to day makes it difficult to shop and buy real estate because you are very likely to lose the deal.  I think it is best to use them with trading. 

This will be fantastic because we will be able to transfer cash straight to the other individual or turn digital currencies into real money and then use that money to buy whatever we want, which will be fantastic.

35 minutes ago, ramadalla said:

This is a very cool idea. I hope it turns into reality and that we can use it instead of paper money. We will be able to secure our lives for the future and do big business operations by working here and getting encrypted currencies 

@ramadalla We can already buy a Tesla with bitcoin, that company reported a few days ago that it would charge the sale of its cars with that currency, so that is already happening, there are also countries where you can make transactions in bitcoin and buy products, of course they are few but they do exist,
Let's hope that the power to use cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions becomes massive and worldwide.

Cryptocurrencies are constantly evolving, and they are receiving the attention of the largest countries, and I think that they will be adopted as the main currency for exchanging goods in the next few years, then we will be able to buy any commodity with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I respect all ideas that develop and support this platform.

And by increasing profit opportunities and diversifying their forms, we can increase actual participation and advance this platform to the top.

I respect all ideas that develop and support this platform.

And by increasing profit opportunities and diversifying their forms, we can increase actual participation and advance this platform to the top.

I think that this is very reasonable. You can buy a property through cryptocurrencies, but this requires patience and time. You must be patient and continue to work and give yourself enough time and get away from frustration in order to be able to collect currencies and thus you have a large amount and you can convert it into dollars and buy anything you want.

I think it is all legal work and we can easily purchase any property from cryptocurrency that is very true to purchase your property with cryptocurrency it is a legal currency in our country now and we can easily use it for purchase of anything

It is a great idea if it is practically applied in life and if there are people who accept cryptocurrencies as a price for the things they want to sell.
It is very safe with regard to money and it allows us to transfer large quantities and carry them for purchase and give them to whom we buy from.
Perhaps this will happen in the future.

• +4 1

i think crypto currency is best to buy properties because the world now has become digital world and we use it for different purpose and also has less chance to steal our money like physical money so this currency is very satisfied to used for buy property.

Dear friend, it is a great idea. I think that buying real estate in Bitcoin, which is one of the cryptocurrencies, will be cheaper than buying it with fiat currencies, so having cryptocurrencies will be more economical for you. Work hard until you get it. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I am agree with you that we can buy property with cryptocurrency. If we earned good money then we can send it to the seller person. It is better then give flat money directly at once.

I think it is a good thing, because using cryptocurrencies to buy a property or a car will save us effort and time together and will lead to the spread of trading in Bitcoin, and the number of users will increase, and thus its value will increase.
I think that's really coolخ

Certainly, it is a great thing to work and collect this money and buy it in a property or a car. You can do that by transferring these encrypted money to the owner of the property, for example, I think that in the near future, cryptocurrencies will be used more widely in our working life.

• +1 1

Yes, I think it is a great idea to buy a property using cryptocurrencies. It will be a great feeling. I think that there are some countries that have begun to follow this method, such as Ukraine, Nigeria and Germany. It is good that our coins all turn into digital currencies based on the blockchain network that no one can control Out

This is good. It will be fun and easy to use for many, and it is possible in the future to buy a property, a car, or anything you want to buy

Anything? What if we could buy a property and a car with cryptocurrency, which is a very good idea to me because we can easily transfer our cryptocurrencies to the property and its security. And it's a very unique way of buying property.