What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

This can occur and I've seen shops having how much the property cost in Bitcoin as well. Same goes for vehicles. Bitcoin is acknowledged by numerous and this isn't later yet three four years prior it was significantly more. However, for now a great many people hold Bitcoin and not spend it since they imagine that cost will rise a ton before long.

Hello building greetings yes in my opinion I think you can buy property or whatever you want to buy if you are getting profit out of this forum I think you can buy anything you want because prophetes is good thing in our light you have to do is it girl work hard in this forum and creator meaning meaningful posted that people gain knowledge from you and they will give you positive reputation and that positive reputation will lead you to in earning money in this forum I hope you understand what I'm going to say and good luck for the future

Indeed, it is really exciting if we can buy a property or something else using the Bitcoin currency because this will increase the popularity of this currency and will help spread it more among people and attract them because the way to deal with Bitcoin is easy and fast.  I hope that happens at the moment.

It is very good, my friend, and a great idea if we can buy real estate and cars through these cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is an idea and an advanced step in the field of technological development.

• +4 1

This talk is very beautiful, and we all hope that it will happen. My personal opinion will happen and we will be able to buy real estate and cars with cryptocurrencies, but it takes a long time because, unfortunately, up to now, some countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies and this is what delays its development. But for a while I have read about someone selling private cars with cryptocurrencies and this is a beautiful step and I welcome Out.

The process of buying a property or a car will be a very great start through the investment that we have made.
Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are not gaining much popularity in my country, so it is difficult to make buying and selling operations using these currencies, but it will be an important step to introduce this technology in more areas of life.

This is a very smart thought. I can recommend you something that keep your coins securely and when the costs of the coin will expand then sell them. it will present to you a very decent cash and by this cash you can purchase your property or anything you desire..

Actually, that would be the main objective of cryptocurrencies in the future, to be able to make all kinds of purchases or sales online directly and without restrictions worldwide, quickly and safely, but this system is still being developed and adapted to each one more time. At some point, everyone will trade cryptocurrencies.

Yes its a good thought i wish that it could happens but its not so easy to make it in use firstly all such manufacturers and dealers have to accept the payment method through Cryptocurrency which many entrepreneurs will not accept due to high risks.

It is great idea and majority of people get benefited from it .but, it will be easy to buy a property with bitcoin rather than using fiat money.  I think that in the future we can buy the largest things like real estate and even cars directly by cryptocurrency. Best wishes

It's a very good thing, my friend, and we have to work on it so that we can combine all of our purchases of coded digital currency that we're going to collect from our trading profits.

Welcome .. It is a good idea, but I do not think it is possible in the near future .. Firstly, cryptocurrencies must become internationally legal and more popular so that people become more comfortable using them.

It is very good idea. I like your idea. I think it should happen because it is very good for us. And i hear that there are many countries where people can buy properties with cryptocurrency.

You can buy a property in Turkey with Bitcoin and some well-known cryptocurrencies.  The cryptocurrency payment method is an important opportunity for crypto-money owners to give their income purchasing value not only in online shopping but also in the real world.  Paying with Bitcoin is reliable and fast without loss of transaction deals with (Antalya Homes)

• +2 1

What will happen is that we will shorten the time and financial cuts for conventional transactions Secondly, this is very possible at a time, by agreement between the two parties, for example In the future, I am sure that this matter will expand and spread among the people more and include entire countries.

• +2 1

My dear friend, this is a really great topic ... I agree with you, but there are some obstacles facing this idea..Cryptocurrencies change and their value fluctuates with days and with significant differences that are noticeable..I advise you and advise everyone who wants to try this method to try buying something lighter than the drug

Like products or the like, and then moving to real estate..I hope my response is helpful

• +2 1

Hello my friend
That would be great
  But cryptocurrency is not good at shopping because it does not have a fixed price
There are many fluctuations in the prices

I think that the world has begun to open up, and some companies have started dealing in cryptocurrencies, such as the Tesla company owned by Elon Musk, as he recently stated that you can buy cars from Tesla and pay in bitcoin.
There are also many companies such as JP Morgan, Motion Nation Insurance ... etc.

Buying property or home or all these kind of things with the help of cryptocurrency will be normal in the future it will be easy and also the people would be earning online and spending online

I think that this will happen in the near future, cryptocurrencies are on their way to be an alternative to fiat currencies, and this will save us a lot of money as we do not need a third party to conduct our transactions.

My dear, there are some countries around the world that have adopted this thing in general, and it is certainly possible that we can buy real estate by buying anything through cryptocurrencies in cryptocurrencies taking large appropriations around the world, and yesterday I was reading some articles and I read that some private universities about The world has adopted payment through Bitcoin, for example, these things are really technical that we used to buy real estate through cryptocurrencies. It is a real development in the history of cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.  It's a good idea to bye many things to the cryptocurrency because it is a very safe method of transferring of money bit it can be risky because we can forget or account and it's can be hacked by other person so forum is thinking good for us

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you, especially since the value of Bitcoin cryptocurrencies has become very large and we can use this value that we gain from it to buy real estate

Buying a property with bitcoins, such as a car or just products, would be a pleasant experience for us crypto users, and it will attract many more into cryptocurrency because those properties purchased with bitcoins would serve as advertisements to non-crypto users via our testimonies.