What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

You are correct companion, that is a generally excellent thought and I figure numerous individuals will be benefitted from it. I figure it will be some way or another simple to purchase a property or a vehicle with bitcoins instead of utilizing a fiat cash.

It easy as it is to say whether it is property from cryptocurrency, but it is very difficult, this business is not so easy, you can make a profit by collecting money from here and investing money. You will find a way to buy a car through Bitcoin. In our country now everyone is familiar with this crypto currency. Everyone knows Crypto.

Well, as far as the owner or the seller of the property is accepting cryptocurrency as the payment method, there will be no problem with that, besides he/she can used it by doing holding so that it may increased it's value in the right time.

Absolutely right, cryptocurrency season can be purchased by anyone, because this round of bitcoins has come, we can send it anywhere and can receive it from anywhere. By working hard at night, grandfather earned bitcoins and you can send bitcoins from anywhere and buy property. 

Right now there are no such opportunities available but in the future I think there would be a lot of opportunities to buy a lot of things with cryptocurrency

3 minutes ago, Abrar1122 said:

Right now there are no such opportunities available but in the future I think there would be a lot of opportunities to buy a lot of things with cryptocurrency

@Abrar1122 Dear in my opinion he said if we invest our earning in yobit exchange or any other exchange it will better to grow it for big bundle of money, then we buy a property or car etc by cryptocurrencies, dear we do it,we can invest our earning in investbox it is 100% safe for our assets they will give us 1% of our assets.

Hello my friend. I don't have much money to buy recently in the crypto currency. But I can earn money by working on crypto currency. I can gain knowledge. If I can do better in the future and make more money, I can buy cryptocurrency coins. I can never do that before. Because I do all these things besides studying as a student now.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

Hi, @Sapphire444 I thought it will be by one way or another simple to purchase a property or a vehicle with bitcoins as opposed to utilizing money.It is a smart thought to purchase homes with digital currencies, yet this won't occur without any problem. Land costs are high and it will require some investment to work with encryption.

• +3 1

I think that it is possible to use cryptocurrencies to buy real estate, cars, or other products because the use of cryptocurrencies is greatly increased and it has begun to overwhelm traditional currencies.
Cryptocurrencies will soon replace traditional currencies.

Yes your this idea is not bad but if we want to buy a property or a car by cryptocurrency then we should make this currency and collect them by working hard.

• +3 1

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that you can buy property and car by using cryptocurrency and I think that it is more easy to buy property with cryptocurrency rather using the fiat money. 

• +1 1

Of course, we can get what we want if we can make good money. After making good profits for this, all that needs to be done is to convert the money into cash. Thus, it can be spent more comfortably.

If we can buy property on cryptocurrency then it'll be revolutionary i guess because it is banned in most of the nations and i hope that it gets legalized and we see a major breakthrough. But buying stuff with cryptocurrencies means that it'll pave a path to success for crypto world.

I believe that with the passage of time you will be able to buy everything you want from cars to homes to food with cryptocurrency. The whole world has felt the importance of cryptocurrencies and is working on trading them and including them in the economy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This will be a good thing. If we buy and sell things through crypto, our time will be saved a lot. We don't have to go around with money in hand.  Money will be transferred to any place very easily and quickly. However, there will be some difficulties in this case.  The number of spammers will increase. In addition, criminals will use these coins for transactions.

• +5 1

I think that this is a good idea and that the world will move towards it with the passage of time and will get rid of the control of paper currencies, because it is very easily carried out in the process of exchanging currencies between the seller and the buyer.

You can also buy a house with bitcoin, and it's not as hard as you may think. You just need one thing: For the buyer and seller to agree on exchanging bitcoin for the property.

Nice suggestion my dear friend , cryptotalk is a site of achievement of somewhat flexible in the site of crypto currency exchange ,this really awesome question and ideas

• Useful or interesting 1

It will be a great innovation if we can buy property or anything else with the crypro currency and it will facilitate all the people who have a fear to carry money in their pockets then this will be on safer side and ill be great sucess that you can buy any thing at any time with simple transfer of digital currencies 

wow its such a amazing plan i will complete it I'm new member of the fourm and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto world cup and didn't have any experience before and i will do my best to achieve goal 

Heres i m not an experience butt i think this is very good currency we do every thing with oyr cryptocurrency. We do shopping with this and buy property and cars also. This is good think.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:24 PM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

There are some global websites that sell cars and real estate through the electronic currency Bitcoin, and this is what makes Bitcoin increasingly popular and being adopted in the world. We have to learn important information in the world of cryptography.   @Sapphire444

This is really very good idea we can buy plot and cars with the help of crypto currency this is possible the cryptocurrency is converted into real cash by seller.

We can buy many things through cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and I think that in the future we can buy the largest things like real estate and even cars directly. 

It doesn't matter, if you work hard you will earn a lot of money and you can buy anything from it but to achieve this you have to work with consistency and patience but at last you will be successful.