What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

What happen If You Can Buy Property With Cryptocurrency.

I agree with you.  Because we know that if cryptocurrency can be used properly then income comes much higher.  And by the way, if you buy a car first, then you can see that a lot of things are going to be done slowly.  And we all know that in order to protect cryptocurrencies, you need more Safety Wallet.  And for this we should always work with understanding.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

share your opinions and like my post please. 

@Sapphire444 nope men i am not agreed with your opinion because everyone has its own opinion if you buy something with crypto currency when the price of dollar is low but after few days its price suddenly increase then you will face a huge loss so i am not agreed  

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yeah off course this is good idea we can purchase a property from crypto currency but it totally depends on your performance. If you give time on crypto more and more and gain grip totally on this forum then you can do this otherwise no option.

It would be a really big developmental leap towards the future. It would be really safe, secure and less time consuming process too. If my knowledge is correct, then most of the Europe countries have already started doing this and hope one day this would be accepted everywhere.

Yes, brother, in Turkey, you can buy a property and pay bitcoin!
You can buy a house or apartment and anything you want.
As for cars, Tesla sells its car with bitcoinas well and you can buy Lamborghini cars in the same way!

Yes, any cryptocurrency can buy property through it. It is very easy to buy property through it. Corrupt currency such a currency. You can sit in any corner of the world and buy anything through it.  Because it is not the same with the currency of any country, you can go to any country and change it within its currency.

Buying property with cryptocurrencies its really a nice idea and crypto users will definitely be happy about this. But I'm sure in countries that legalized cryptocurrencies you can purchase cars and other properties with bitcoin. 

Dear mate if i will buy property through my crypto payment then it will be a very great opportunity for me because i will buy it from my hard work which i am doing on this forum while working on it. Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

Moral excellence subject admiring want the current podium.. fiats reputation rise daily.. along with fine we will be able to take holding furthermore fiat currencies.. national currencies derive and our income allure an outstanding getting paid to submit to.

That would be the big thing for crypto revolution .That is I thing really amazing to hear that you can buy things like properties cars and other things with crypto that is a good step and really useful.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think so nothing will happen its a great idea to buy property from crypto currency and gets more benefits from here.i heared from many peoples the future of crypto currencies is so bright .if you bought property from currency it saves time which is wasted in bank .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/05/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

is someone thing? if we can buy property and a car with cryptocurrency then what happen, near me its a very good idea because we can easily transfer our cryptos to buy property and its secure. and its a very unique way to purchase property.

You are right my dear mate and you have shared a very good and helpful information with us. It will help us in many ways specially for our work in crypto. And i appreciate your work and post here which you done. Thank you so much 

It isn’t an impossible matter to buy properties or any vehicles with crypto currency. There are a lot of website which support their payment method in digital currency. I know some people who buy motorcycle, watch, vehicles and many other things with crypto currency. I hope one day digital currency will be the alternative payment method of fiat currency                        

• +3 1

Yeah it is a brilliant idea I wish it could happen but it is not so easy to put it in use first of all such distributors and dealers have to consider the payment system by Cryptocurrencies which many entrepreneurs would not accept due to high risks.

Well I am also new beginner but I don't have any idea about money here. But I think old member can buy a property and also car. Because they can earn a lot here.

Dear friend already in Dubai, some businesses have allowed their customers to pay their bills via cryptocurrency market coins or tokens. And soon within five years we will see that several businesses have allowed us to buy and sell the assets and vehicles via a blockchain technology payment system.

• +1 1

Through our testimony any crypto users are going to serve as ads. This is going to consume a lot of people in cryptocurrency because that's where the assets bought with Bitcoin are. Buying only products including a car or bitcoin will be a great experience for us crypto users.

On 12/05/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

yes dude it's a great idea if you convert your cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies and then buy car or directly transfer your crypto to someone others wallet and buy car from it,so  must be trust for them and research before doing it

• +3 1

You shared a good idea to buy property and cars with cryptocurrency .but I don't think it is profitable for us because price of bitcoin fluctuate every day its price not remain same.i think it is best for trading not for shopping.

It will be a fun if we could buy property using cryptocurrencies. I mean that if we could buy property then everyone will invest in property business on large scale. But there is less chances of its happening. If this happens then the country currency rate will goes down.

It would be easier to make property acquisitions stay at home exchanging cryptos. But always be on the lookout for potential scammers. However, it would be a good thing for this ecosystem.

• +1 1

Since we are in the century of technology i think is going to be possible to purchase our desire item with bitcoin and it will be a good development to cryptoworld as a whole because we are advancing everyday and such kind of development is welcome in our world that we are living in today.

It will be great if the cryptocurrencies are accepted as a payment sysytem for buying cars and property but actually its not yet but we can withdraw them to cash and then can buy anything we want to buy and its also good in either way they are benifiting us thats all what we want from them 

If the person you want to make purchase from decides to get the coins directly in exchange for what you want then it a good idea but if other wise you can change your coin into real money and make your transaction