Water token on yobit.. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

Well I have seen this token on the yobit and yobit alos gave many members free of cost. But I didn't anything about that .I am also looking for others opinion to understand this.

4 hours ago, Mishi Lorana said:

Yes man I also got water token in my yobit wallet when I opened my wallet. I don't know why yobit wallet is giving us the free coins like water and Corona. Maybe it has some bugs.

No its not a bug or a problem this tokens are distributed to yobit users as an Airdrop, for introducing the new token for a trading users, so its free tokens and you can use them for trading and earn additional moneys.

Hi friends can someone please tell or guide me more what water token means here I don't get the point but I will like to here from other too the more you ask the more you know

Yes, i also hear about it, but i don't have any knowledge about this coin. I think it's like corona coin. If anyone know about that, please tell me about it. Can i use this coin to buy others currency?  @magd

On 1/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, desttooi9 said:

I didn't even try to get this coin, because after distributing an air token where there was one percent in InvestBox, the exchange is unlikely to do anything like this. The Water token will eventually fall to the Yoda level

Yeah the price for train on water toke have drooped instantly now, and the investment on yobit investbox also don't have values earning from the investbox because the price of this token have drooped now.

As i.am new member  of this platform and is do not have yobit . Yet i can.say something  about water token.. That are also the way of earnings. So many people are using this thing also.

As i.am new member  of this platform and is do not have yobit . Yet i can.say something  about water token.. That are also the way of earnings. So many people are using this thing also.

Yobit substitution organises plenty of deploy activities and often talent esoteric combos for gratis, then again  terms slump in no time as well as it`s ticklish to purchase whatsoever simoleons from it gives.

Yes i have seen this token too. I found it very price full. But i didn’t have any water token. At present all the coins price are very low that's why it show less price but i hope this price will be rise again. So we can hold it. 

@betelihem @Zoro03 @Sophie0011 @Abdullah101 @Kanji 

This is one that worked well for me . I made some good money with it and it was one powerful thing that was right for me this is the key to growth and the growth kept being straight for me and its one thing or the other that is we need to grow with it. Yobit on this one I made something from it , so to me  I invested 300# and it doubled this was a good thing that we done even understand this was powerful because when I sold it , I sold about 600$ worth of dollars

• +4 1

See Water token on the yobit account that is performing very well you can invest on this plateform and earn money without any additional efforts that is helpful for your better income.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are lots of currencies on yobit daily and some of are useful and some are useless my experience about water token is normally not a good and not a bad its like normally personally suggest you if you want to invest in coin than ETH is a best coin here i have a very good experience and good history with ETH 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

I Also got some water coin however not 0.3 I got just 0.003 worth of 13 satoshi at the present time , this is great coin I Join it's abundance on bitcointalk additionally I think this coin contact a decent incentive in future and Everyone got benefit from it.

23 hours ago, Joffrey said:

I’m on this platform. Unfortunately I don’t got these. I will advice you guys don’t sell these coin. One day these coins will be valuable then sell these coins . Hope you will earn good profit. Good luck .

Yeah this token was distributed to the old members before the forum allows new members to register and work again, and the value of water token have no value now, it drops instantly so no one is holding them they all soled it.

Edited by betelihem

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

I figure we should not surge in putting resources into this water token first and an insightful choice will be of giving it a perception for two or three days or weeks to perceive how it's cost performs.

I have also received this but I don't no how value it is but perhaps I have read some comment and it help in directing me how to go about it thanks a lot for the most relevant topics you shared Buddie.

I hope the coin will be a good one so you just have to hold the coin it would be good if you don't exchange it now 

I do not have any kind of knowledge about the water tokens. This is very interesting topic that yobit has provided the more features for the users to facilitate them in the exchange perspective.

the water token is just a waste of time because you cannot make money out of it and the price of that token always cause down so that you cannot sell it with a price you bought

The price of water tokens has come down a lot now which is unbelievable.The price of a token is currently 1 satoshi.I do not know whether the price will increase.

Water token is a good coin to invest in investbox, as it gives 3% profit on the investment. Especially for beginners this coin is good to earn some profit. 

But i think at the end it will also go down like DLRS. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't see the water coin and I want to ask that how can i get it at the yobit please guide me I want to get the free coins like corona coin.

So if you have some idea about this then please share with me.

Thank you for sharing this useful information yes you are right may be in future druid of the water coin is also fall like the rate of the chronic coins so we should take decision carefully and then milk investment in a right way and then get profit this is the best way of using water coin.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:55 PM, Malik Noman said:

Truly, believe it or not. I just entered the stage and found a coin of water in my foundation wallet, yet I attempted to trade it for another money. The activity didn't finish effectively. Can a companion mention to me what monetary forms I can trade water for

The  water token price have drooped instantly right after trading with water token was opened, but not only this token lost it price dice token also lost its price immediately when the trading opens, and now this tokens have no values.

Friend, what you are informing us, I did not know anything about it now that I know thanks to your topic I can see if it is true or if they gave me those coins that you say I will see there and hopefully if they gave me those coins for free at least .

• +1 1

Water token has now become extinct. Water was a very good investment that a lot of people made profit from. However it ends up being a shitcoin. Sometimes it is just better to invest only into the best crypto currencies like Ethereum and bitcoin as you know how strong they are and also how large the market cap is.