Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19

On 10/5/2020 at 16:37, Sapphire444 said:

ahora bitcoin está en buenas condiciones, quiero decir que ahora sus precios han subido bien, que piensan, COVID 19 no puede hacer nada más de bitcoin.

comparte tus comentarios y dale me gusta.

He is absolutely right, with the covid now everything changes for the btc and the rest of cryptocurrencies, more investment and they increase in value, this is undoubtedly convenient for the world of cryptocurrencies, we hope they will be accepted worldwide soon.

I don't think covid-19 is the main reason for the bitcoin's price rising. I think bitcoin price is going up because a lot of corporate firms start to add bitcoin to their portofilo. Since crypto's became more famous every year it won't be surprise if bitcoin reach 100.000$ and i beileve we will see this price in the near future. Best thing we can do is improving our knowledge about crypto so we can invest and trade wisely. I hope we all can take benefit from crypto.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It is economy 101 . basics. If suppy is lower than demand, price rises. At the recent events, paypal and other payment companies started to stack bitcoins, and some altcoins, too, and many investors turned their eyes towards crypto because they see future in it. Of course if the governments continue to give free money to its residents, some of these money will go to assets, but that is very very low amount. 

The real deal is the big investment companies and even some governments (like iran)

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes,bitcoin is rising and has a good value. It is a great news for cryptousers. Since pandemic it was disturbed but now it has come in line and i see it will go higher in 2021.

• +1 1

Yes mate.You are absolutely right.Bitcoin and almost all the other is completely effectless from the pendamic COVID-19 right now.Most of the coin's price increased about 150% according to the massive fall at the beginning of this pendamic.I think all coins have more to increase

• +1 1

Yeah, I am not too surprise though as I always believe it is just a matter of time it come back to where it was. The magical thing was bitcoin outperforming even the all major markets after the pandemic crash, the speculations on halving really played a huge part and it has made investors more confident in bitcoin

• +5 1

It is a good thing and I hope that the Bitcoin currency will continue this improvement. This will be a good thing for the investors and those who work with it

One thing was sure about the dip that coronavirus caused to the price of Bitcoin, it meant investors will begin to rush into buying it and therefore increase it's value in the long run. I also took part of that dip and sold at x4 of my investment. Bitcoin really has a good notion to it's name as a Hedge for inflation

7 minutes ago, Jack33 said:

The prohibition period and the suspension of business made the world short of money, and as a result, investors were no longer able to buy Bitcoin, and the demand for it decreased, which led to a significant drop in its price, until it reached $ 4,000.  Now the conditions started to improve and Bitcoin returned to increase its price again. This is good

Those of us who took part in purchasing it's dip really made some fortune. The fall in Bitcoin price caused by coronavirus wasn't all bad for some people who were able to get hold of such opportunity. It's just those who bought high and sold low that I feel remorseful for

On 5/11/2020 at 1:37 AM, Sapphire444 said:

now bitcoin is in good condition, i mean now its prices are risen good, who think, COVID 19 can not do anything more of bitcoin.

share your comments and like please.

Definitely its right. Yes the btc grow up in the covid-19 situation. In my opinion reason is that when people have nothing to do then they take interest in btc for trading when demand of btc increase then the price of btc also increase and grow up gradually. Yes i aggree with you that now btc is in good condition.

Yes, during the corona period ... the price of Bitcoin fell to less than a quarter of its value that it reached ... We hope that it will regain its value, which reached more than twenty thousand ... everyone will benefit ... everyone will win

• +3 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:37 AM, Sapphire444 said:

now bitcoin is in good condition, i mean now its prices are risen good, who think, COVID 19 can not do anything more of bitcoin.

coronavirus affect every thing and bitcoins are also affected by coronavirus but hope so that its price will soon get the peak like before so the ups and down is always the part of business the most important thing is to do work with delegation and withdraws money when it would be profitable.

• +3 1

Yes we all know all the currency price is law due too the covode 19 lockdown worldwide but now the price is increasing everyday I really congratulate thus who buy currency in time of corona virus they will earn more profit

I believe that the Covid-19 crisis has reflected positively on the world of cryptocurrencies in general and on Bitcoins in particular.
As the quarantine forced people to sit at home, this is what made them work online and their interest in cryptocurrencies increased.
We have noticed the reflection of this on the increase in its price over the past year.

yes.because of covid 19 pandemic all of the cryptocurrencies have get affected which includes forex and stock market.however now every cryptocurrency is etting top movement and accomplishing to a good rate.and soon the bitcoin will have a brilliant aid to reach +20000$

I think you are getting it wrong because bitcoin is still fluctuating within the range of $9,000 since last month despite the halving event which happened 14th this month, this covid-19 period has really affected the price of many coins not only bitcoin but we hope it rises to a reasonable price soon

• +5 1

For me, in my opinion, I agree with you that the covid 19 affected bitcoin and that is why its prices fell but they were not bad because then their prices rose upwards and there were very high prices and now if bitcoin is in conditions.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is healing fast after Covid-19. As you know, the price of bitcoin has been increasing to a great extent over the last few days. And as you can see that in the past, the price of one bitcoin was going to reach around $ 20000. And as you know in this year the price of bitcoin fell to a great extent earlier this year due to Coronavirus. And after this, when the coronavirus ended, then the price of bitcoin started increasing. And as recently the price of bitcoin was about to touch $ 20,000 but then it has stopped going to $ 19000. And now it is expected that now the price of bitcoin will go up and the chances of its decrease are very low. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think Covid 19 can affect bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices continue to rise even though other finances have collapsed due to the pandemic. Bitcoin has shown resilience to the current crisis, many thought bitcoin could not survive but Bitcoin could have come this far and has recovered from Covid 19

• +1 1

Yes, bitcoin prices rose very well, and bitcoin touched the top of 2017, but it fell back a little, most expectations say that it will return to rise, skip this peak and reach new levels early next year.
But I didn't quite understand what it meant by saying, "COVID 19 can not do anything more of bitcoin." In any case, Bitcoin has completely succeeded in overcoming the Corona virus crisis, which caused many problems for currencies in all countries of the world, and proved that it is stronger than the epidemic and these currencies.

• +5 1

At the beginning of the pandemic the price of the btc is little bit dump but after the first portion of the pandemic the price of the btc is recover herself and now the price is start to rise again and also the other coins. That's a positive view from my corner. 

On 5/11/2020 at 4:37 AM, Sapphire444 said:

Bitcoin price are now extremely volatile based on my observation. The price of it fall in $17000 but after 2 days, the price of it rised up to $19000 again. This situation in bitcoin is a good sign for us to do trading because we could buy bitcoin when it go down then sell it when its high.

Hello dear colleagues, indeed, bitcoin is carried out on its ashes and rises towards the skies since the plain covid-19 can hurt you so much it is unstoppable
A big greeting to the whole community

In light of this epidemic, the economic situation has become very bad and many people have resorted to cryptocurrencies, which has increased in demand for them, and this is the reason for the recovery and strength of the Bitcoin currency, and we hope that it becomes stronger than that, so that the benefit will spread to everyone. Bitcoin has helped a lot and well-income aspirants through their work